CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about making 3D better instead of 2D adding to the general realism of the game and a better 3D is miles miles miles miles miles better than a better 2D. Sorry crouchaldinho n peter evo, but i disagree. I mean even your 'vice captain' uses 3D, and he;s vice captain for the dots campaign, i mean C'MON!!!.

I <3 Dicko99.

Stop talking out your arse Elrithral :D :D.

Well, to be fair Dicko, you come into a thread and post a stupid comment without any evidence, theory etc etc. Either post something useful, or don't post, surely should have learned that last time you were here ;).

Also, please answer my points above in the thread.

Stop talking out your arse Elrithral :D :D.

:confused:

I genuinely do. I had a look through some of his posts and he seems a top bloke. You aren't fit to lick his boots :thdn:

I doubt he'll answer your questions, not because he can't, pffft. Because it's beneath him.

Ok maybe its not such a naff idea but still....

naff campaign

naff thread

i stand by this

elrithral new member... it shows

That's twice you've said that now. A little part of me dies every time you post.

The only thing making this thread 'naff' is you posting in it. :D

Those of us that appreciate your lack of intelligence, would relish your silence. :thup:

Sincerely yours,

C.

Brilliant studd.
wtf :confused:
Why a naff campaign. Thread isn't the best, but why is a campaign that aims to improve the standard of our experience naff?

are dotts going to make the alot better? :confused: me think not. i can't believe this thread lasted so long. should have died along time ago.

this better peter-evo

wtf :confused:

are dotts are going to make the alot better? :confused: me think not. i cant beleive this thread lasted so long. should have died along time ago.

Typo. Fixed.

Also, what on earth are you saying in that last post? "are dotts are"? "cant"? "beleive"?

From what I can gather, I will answer: Some people don't like 3D and some people can't use 3D. Easy enough to grasp.

It's funny, at first... way back when Dots were even first suggested, when the game was all text... I was against the Dots. I thought it would kill the excitement of the game. It took some time but I finally came around to loving them.

Then, for a few years it was talked about 3D players. Hated the idea of that too. Then I thought, perhaps like the Dots, I just needed to give it a chance.

I did and I still hate it.

Long story short: Long Live The Dots!

Oi, don't get no funny ideas. It's just me, him and a bit of Miss Crouchaldinho and Crouchaldinho-puppy. ;)

Let me in, or I'll get get Crouchy arrested for being sexy with a minor. :cool:

EDIT: "cool" emote probably not the best choice :( Ah well

Archived