Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wally (or Pav),

Some advice on Polish players:

Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia) deserves a boost (especially in defensive stats) and position change (he is RB/RWB more than AMR) - he was given the Best Fullback award in Bundesliga after last season

Kuba Blaszczykowski (Borussia) also needs improvement in technical skills

Mateusz Klich (Wolfsburg) and Grzegorz Sandomierski (Genk) should have higher PA - they're one of the best young Polish players atm

Przemyslaw Tyton (signed for PSV lately) - slightly improved stats I think - he is dubbed to be starting keeper this season in PSV

Tomasz Jodlowiec (Polonia Warszawa) - DMC as a secondary position.

Can't wait for the final version. I decided to wait with my new career till transfer window closing :)

Wally, do you also change manager tendencies? If yes then Kenny Dalglish's and Tony Pulis' tendencies for domestic player bias should be increased. Also, Roy Hodgson's and West Brom's preferred formation should be 4-4-2. West Brom always line up as 4-2-3-1 in my game.

Wally, do you also change manager tendencies? If yes then Kenny Dalglish's and Tony Pulis' tendencies for domestic player bias should be increased. Also, Roy Hodgson's and West Brom's preferred formation should be 4-4-2. West Brom always line up as 4-2-3-1 in my game.

Ok i'l take a look :)

Wally, couple of quick questions;

Has Thiago Alacantara been moved to the 1st squad @ Barca, and by any chance has there been any ca/pa changes to Leandro Damaio?

I'll probably d/ld the update today, trying to hold off 'till Sept 1st but it's hard! Might just do some guesstimate transfers myself(i.e-Mata>Chelsea/Nasri>City)

Wally, couple of quick questions;

Has Thiago Alacantara been moved to the 1st squad @ Barca, and by any chance has there been any ca/pa changes to Leandro Damaio?

I'll probably d/ld the update today, trying to hold off 'till Sept 1st but it's hard! Might just do some guesstimate transfers myself(i.e-Mata>Chelsea/Nasri>City)

I'll move thiago been meaning to do that and im sure damio as a good ca/pa now pav will look at that though probably, once he gets his lazy arse out of pit :D

Lol :D

Not sure if you saw it or not, but Odemwingie has signed a new deal 'till 2014. Hargreaves also rumoured to be close to a move to The Hawthorns aswell, though not confirmed yet of course.

Yeah done odemwingie and seen news about hargreaves on sky sports :)

Have you updated Inter Milan?

New signing Ricky Alvarez really needs a boost,he is completely useless.His position ratings are also wrong,he is an AMC with secondary positions being MC,M/AM(RL)

Maicon is having knee surgery and will be out for around a month or more.

Viviano is injured till Jan/Feb.

Mariga is on loan at Real Sociedad with option to buy for 5 mill.

Rodrigo Alborno,a left winger from Paraguayan Club Libertad has been signed.

Obi Joel is now a first team member,and certainly deserves a boost with the game he's been showing.

Nagatomo stats are ridiculous,his crossing and dribbling are pretty good and the stats are below 10.His best attributes are work rate,acc and pace...

New signing Jonathan should have a boost,he won the best right back in Brazil award as I hear.

Can't think of anything else right now...

Have you updated Inter Milan?

New signing Ricky Alvarez really needs a boost,he is completely useless.His position ratings are also wrong,he is an AMC with secondary positions being MC,M/AM(RL)

Maicon is having knee surgery and will be out for around a month or more.

Viviano is injured till Jan/Feb.

Mariga is on loan at Real Sociedad with option to buy for 5 mill.

Rodrigo Alborno,a left winger from Paraguayan Club Libertad has been signed.

Obi Joel is now a first team member,and certainly deserves a boost with the game he's been showing.

Nagatomo stats are ridiculous,his crossing and dribbling are pretty good and the stats are below 10.His best attributes are work rate,acc and pace...

New signing Jonathan should have a boost,he won the best right back in Brazil award as I hear.

Can't think of anything else right now...

Yes all them transfers are done and players have been tweaked accordingly

Joel Campbell has officially signed for Arsenal from Deportivo Saprissa. Not sure if a CA increase should be on his way too? Can only judge by youtube which I know is poor in itself but he looks a decent player.

Also, has Miyaichi been tweaked at all?

Joel Campbell has officially signed for Arsenal from Deportivo Saprissa. Not sure if a CA increase should be on his way too? Can only judge by youtube which I know is poor in itself but he looks a decent player.

Also, has Miyaichi been tweaked at all?

Been meaning to look at both of these so changes on them for later.

King Kenny and Pulis, good shout. I thought tesco lot played peter odemwingie upfront on his own last season tbh.

I really think you guys should start without i can always join if i get chance :)

Yeh i just wanted you to host coz of your computer. Think my laptop will be a bit slow with more than 3 people. Just have to wait. Even tho i got nothing to do tonight and im trying to avoid the pub. lol

Yeh i just wanted you to host coz of your computer. Think my laptop will be a bit slow with more than 3 people. Just have to wait. Even tho i got nothing to do tonight and im trying to avoid the pub. lol

if u guys need a host , my pc is fast with over 3 people ;)

Maybe m8. Can you portforward. I hate hamachi.

i don't think so :( i tried with portforward and never works , only works with hamachi dunno why -.-' my internet connection is 58Mb so it can be very fast if u have no facepacks and logos , and stuff like that :)

if u guys need a host , my pc is fast with over 3 people ;)

Wow thats fast. I find it slows down with hamachi. Defo a possibility tho. Portforwarding just depends on allowing it through your router. And the ports are always 10093-10094 for football manager. If you look on http://portforward.com/ and find your router you just have to configure it by using there guides. We can see how many people are on tonight. I wouldnt mind starting as im actually in on a friday for once.lol. If you want to check out the thread you can join the clan anyways if you host or not :)http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/271879-Wally-Pav-Update-Clan-Fm-2011-11.3?p=6999184#post6999184

Wow thats fast. I find it slows down with hamachi. Defo a possibility tho. Portforwarding just depends on allowing it through your router. And the ports are always 10093-10094 for football manager. If you look on http://portforward.com/ and find your router you just have to configure it by using there guides. We can see how many people are on tonight. I wouldnt mind starting as im actually in on a friday for once.lol. If you want to check out the thread you can join the clan anyways if you host or not :)http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/271879-Wally-Pav-Update-Clan-Fm-2011-11.3?p=6999184#post6999184

i think i know how to do it manually mate :)

EDIT: I think i've done it :D

I just tried starting a new game with this latest update & for some reason it wont let me play in the following counties

Belgium - Requires maximum of 16 teams for Jupiler League, found 17

Holland - Requires maximum of 18 teams in Eredivise found 19 & Requires minimum of 18 teams only found 17

Italy - Requires maximum of 20 teams in Serie A found 21 & Requires minimum of 22 teams in Serie B only found 21

Portugal - Requires maximum of 16 teams in Liga ZON Sagres it found 18 & Requires minimum of 16 teams in Liga Orangina found only 14

Spain - Requires maximum of 20 teams for Liga BBVA it found 23 & Requires minimum of 22 teams in Liga Adelante found only 19

Turkey - Requires maximum of 18 teams found in Super Lig found 21 & Requires maximum of 17 teams for 1.Lig only found 14

A few questions on this

1.) Is anyone else had this come up ?

2.) If you havent then any idea why Im getting this ?

3.) How to sort this out so I can play this update ?

Any help would be much appreciated

I just tried starting a new game with this latest update & for some reason it wont let me play in the following counties

Belgium - Requires maximum of 16 teams for Jupiler League, found 17

Holland - Requires maximum of 18 teams in Eredivise found 19 & Requires minimum of 18 teams only found 17

Italy - Requires maximum of 20 teams in Serie A found 21 & Requires minimum of 22 teams in Serie B only found 21

Portugal - Requires maximum of 16 teams in Liga ZON Sagres it found 18 & Requires minimum of 16 teams in Liga Orangina found only 14

Spain - Requires maximum of 20 teams for Liga BBVA it found 23 & Requires minimum of 22 teams in Liga Adelante found only 19

Turkey - Requires maximum of 18 teams found in Super Lig found 21 & Requires maximum of 17 teams for 1.Lig only found 14

A few questions on this

1.) Is anyone else had this come up ?

2.) If you havent then any idea why Im getting this ?

3.) How to sort this out so I can play this update ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Let me guess your using my update with another update by someone else

Nah Im not thats what I thought to start off with but I unticked each one to see if it works or not but maybe Ill look again & see whats happened, Im assuming thats the problem, Ive got that African players database & Nik33s datapacks up there aswell would that be a problem cos MGs update is fine with them.

Archived