Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plymouth Argyle News:

Stéphane Zubar - New contract till 2012.

Luke Daley - Signs for Plymouth Argyle till 2013.

Ladji Soukouna - Signs for Plymouth Argyle till 2012.

Damien Johnson - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Huddersfield on a season long loan and set to sign for them when the loan finishes.

Rory Patterson - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Linfield on a season long loan and set to sign for them once the loan finishes.

Kari Arnason - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Aberdeen on a free.

Liam Dickinson has already left Plymouth Argyle a few days after signing for the club.

Anthony Elding deal to Argyle is off.

Jake Cole has signed a 2 year deal with Argyle.

Curtis Nelson maybe needs a little boost as Tottenham are reported to be interested.

Jamie Richards, Jed Harper-Penman and Luke Young maybe need a reputation boost as they are all in the first team now.

Plymouth Argyle News:

Stéphane Zubar - New contract till 2012.

Luke Daley - Signs for Plymouth Argyle till 2013.

Ladji Soukouna - Signs for Plymouth Argyle till 2012.

Damien Johnson - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Huddersfield on a season long loan and set to sign for them when the loan finishes.

Rory Patterson - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Linfield on a season long loan and set to sign for them once the loan finishes.

Kari Arnason - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Aberdeen on a free.

Liam Dickinson has already left Plymouth Argyle a few days after signing for the club.

Anthony Elding deal to Argyle is off.

Jake Cole has signed a 2 year deal with Argyle.

Curtis Nelson maybe needs a little boost as Tottenham are reported to be interested.

Jamie Richards, Jed Harper-Penman and Luke Young maybe need a reputation boost as they are all in the first team now.

All them are already done by the youth player tweaks i'll look now

I went through all the teams theres the obvious ones like Jelavic and Mcgregor..Commons, Emilio etc but also done people like templeton and weatherspoon...Jamie Ness. I did most of them last night so cant remember it was late. Your have to have a look.

Wally can you boost Michael Higdon. He's at Motherwell. I have not looked at his ca/pa but put it to 114/116
#

Ok im just adding melo to gala on loan just gone through then i'll upload

Newcastle United.

- Maybe give Tim Krul a reputation boost after he has had two caps for Holland now.

- Jose Enrique maybe needs a reputation boost as of the reported interest from Liverpool and Arsenal.

- Joey Barton also as reported interest from Arsenal and Villa.

- Tiote also as reported interest from Chelsea and a few others, and maybe boost his stats a little and put 'plays short simple passes' as he was a stand out performer last year.

- Aaron Spear, Nathan Evans, Andy Mogwo, Ryan Page and Ben Robinson have left the club after all being released.

- And they have a new intake of youngsters: Lewis Aird, Adam Campbell, Aidan Grant, Alexander Kitchen, Steven Logan, Jonathan Mitchell, Remie Streete and Will Turton. But I'm not expecting you to make any of these because of time. (But if you do the players profiles are found: http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/AcademyProfiles)

Newcastle United.

- Maybe give Tim Krul a reputation boost after he has had two caps for Holland now.

- Jose Enrique maybe needs a reputation boost as of the reported interest from Liverpool and Arsenal.

- Joey Barton also as reported interest from Arsenal and Villa.

- Tiote also as reported interest from Chelsea and a few others, and maybe boost his stats a little and put 'plays short simple passes' as he was a stand out performer last year.

- Aaron Spear, Nathan Evans, Andy Mogwo, Ryan Page and Ben Robinson have left the club after all being released.

- And they have a new intake of youngsters: Lewis Aird, Adam Campbell, Aidan Grant, Alexander Kitchen, Steven Logan, Jonathan Mitchell, Remie Streete and Will Turton. But I'm not expecting you to make any of these because of time. (But if you do the players profiles are found: http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/AcademyProfiles)

Arsenal signed enrique in my holiday save earlier pal so hes defiantly noticed but pav will probably look into it for you

Is it possible to use it with Nick33's pack? (Ofc without the tranfers xml)

It does work mate, but you may get some duplicate players in some teams: for eg. I had two Raheem Sterling, two Jon Toral and there was another from Arsenal but I forget his name.

I've done Enrique Barton and Tiotes ability. Your get the intrest from the clubs when you have done a season. I'll do the reps for next weeks and do the short passes thing too as he is a bit of a makelele. Your have to change that yourself this time m8 as you just missed out. And we dont add youngsters as it causes duplicates. Have to wait for fm12 for that bud.

I've done Enrique Barton and Tiotes ability. Your get the intrest from the clubs when you have done a season. I'll do the reps for next weeks. Your have to change that yourself this time m8 as you just missed out. And we dont add youngsters as it causes duplicates. Have to wait for fm12 for that bud.

Yeah, I seen I just missed out but Its no problem. Just keep up the good work. Your keeping alot of people happy :)

It does work mate, but you may get some duplicate players in some teams: for eg. I had two Raheem Sterling, two Jon Toral and there was another from Arsenal but I forget his name.

Thats probably because you used Nicks 'young stars' add on aswell.

Transfer updates for shrewsbury Town

Marvin morgan isn't on loan at daggenham any more so that contract needs too go

craig disley went to grimsby

van de broek went to den brosch

jake robinson went to bristol rovers

kelvin lomax was released and is a free agent

Nathan elder is a free agent after being released

harry hooman released free agent

danny taylor went to airbus uk

terry gornell as joined shrewsbury from accrington stanley

Good job guys.

Pav, the Leeds team looks more realistic and better, only a couple of suggestions this time. Mainly at CB. There is no way Bruce is our best! Bruce should be about 105, O'Brien 115 (considering he'll start dropping anyway) and Kisnorbo 118 or so. That actually makes us 1 CA lower between the three than currently but describes our players better. Cheers. Only other thing is maybe Connolly closer to a 110, was much more solid than expected last year, was our most consistent performer at the back. 108 or something.

Ok, i saw Bruce against Arsenal and thought he was your best cb lol. You would know tbf m8, i just looked at leeds and thought how good they looked haha. Kinosboro i wont change his stats are fine tbh and he would play well on the game. OBrien i dont rate mainly due to his nose and that mick mcarthy always brought him on footman.. so what is he about 112 atm thats close enogh to 115. I can drop bruce a bit tho, so he is level with big nose as is there really much difference between the 2?

Connoloys stats are good enough mate. Whats his ca atm?

Ok i'll swap em round for you.. but they will all be the same star rating by your assman so it wont make much difference. It seems like all you would need to do is get a cb in with some pace (on loan probs) and you would have a good defence or sell big nose 750k. Ta very much.

Transfer updates for shrewsbury Town

Marvin morgan isn't on loan at daggenham any more so that contract needs too go

craig disley went to grimsby

van de broek went to den brosch

kelvin lomax was released and is a free agent

Nathan elder is a free agent after being released

harry hooman released free agent

danny taylor went to airbus uk

terry gornell as joined shrewsbury from accrington stanley

Cheers fixed them for you :)

Jake Robinson actually signed for Northampton Town.

Brighton transfers:

In:

Roland Bergkamp (Excelsior, undisclosed nominal fee, until 30/6/2013)

Craig Mackail-Smith (Peterborough, £2.5m + 750k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2015)

Will Hoskins (Bristol Rovers, £500k + £250k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2013)

Will Buckley (Watford, £1m, until 30/6/2014)

Romain Vincelot (Dag & Red, £100k, until 30/6/2013)

Kazenga LuaLua (Newcastle, 6 month loan, option to buy)

Anton Rodgers (Chelsea, free, until 30/6/2012)

Ben Sampayo (Chelsea, free, until 30/6/2012)

Raphael Branco (Cruzeriro Esporte Clube, free)

Out:

Elliott Bennett (Norwich, 1.5m + 500k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2014)

Glenn Murray (Crystal Palace, free, until 30/6/2014)

Jim McNulty (Barnsley, undisclosed nominal fee, until 30/6/2013)

James Tunnicliffe (Wycombe, free, until 30/6/2012)

Chris Holroyd (Rotherham, free, until 30/6/2013)

Radostin Kishishev (Chernomorets Burgas, free, until 30/6/2012 - retirement date)

Cristian Baz, Agustin Battipiedi, Francisco Sandaza, Mitch Walker, Gary Hart - released

In the Netherlands at the jupiler league, rbc roosendaal can't pay their debts anymore and is out of the competition, their place will took over by FC Oss

Edit: at the moment in the new season there are no teams withs points deducted in the eredivsie and jupilerleague

Came back to FM 2011 after not playing for a few months and wasn't going to play it unless I could find an update online somewhere. Came here without much hope and found this thread. Outstanding work, extended the life of the game for me for god knows how long. Just going through and editing little bits for myself like squad numbers and changing some players I feel are over or underrated. But yeah, just wanted to say cheers.

just a couple of quick bits of feedback on Everton....Pienaar is still there, when he left in January! Also we have a transfer budget of £8.5million on here, and in real life we have no money whatsoever.... :)

He's at Spurs on mine, you've gone wrong somewhere, maybe a data file of your own or something.

just a couple of quick bits of feedback on Everton....Pienaar is still there, when he left in January! Also we have a transfer budget of £8.5million on here, and in real life we have no money whatsoever.... :)

Do you have 11.3 patch installed ?

In the Netherlands at the jupiler league, rbc roosendaal can't pay their debts anymore and is out of the competition, their place will took over by FC Oss

Edit: at the moment in the new season there are no teams withs points deducted in the eredivsie and jupilerleague

Cant really add or remove point deductions without re-building the leagues in question, easiest way to do it is use fmrte

Jake Robinson actually signed for Northampton Town.

Brighton transfers:

In:

Roland Bergkamp (Excelsior, undisclosed nominal fee, until 30/6/2013)

Craig Mackail-Smith (Peterborough, £2.5m + 750k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2015)

Will Hoskins (Bristol Rovers, £500k + £250k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2013)

Will Buckley (Watford, £1m, until 30/6/2014)

Romain Vincelot (Dag & Red, £100k, until 30/6/2013)

Kazenga LuaLua (Newcastle, 6 month loan, option to buy)

Anton Rodgers (Chelsea, free, until 30/6/2012)

Ben Sampayo (Chelsea, free, until 30/6/2012)

Raphael Branco (Cruzeriro Esporte Clube, free)

Out:

Elliott Bennett (Norwich, 1.5m + 500k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2014)

Glenn Murray (Crystal Palace, free, until 30/6/2014)

Jim McNulty (Barnsley, undisclosed nominal fee, until 30/6/2013)

James Tunnicliffe (Wycombe, free, until 30/6/2012)

Chris Holroyd (Rotherham, free, until 30/6/2013)

Radostin Kishishev (Chernomorets Burgas, free, until 30/6/2012 - retirement date)

Cristian Baz, Agustin Battipiedi, Francisco Sandaza, Mitch Walker, Gary Hart - released

These already done pal besides raphael branco who i cant seem to find in editor :confused:

Hello,

in first of all a lot ot THANKS for this file! It's great and awesome!

I've checked the new version (8.1), and now i'll tell you some transfers at the GERMAN FIRST DIVISION, you have forgotten:

Srdjan Lakic - 1.FC Kaiserslautern > VfL Wolfsburg

Ömer Toprak - SC Freiburg > Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Dede - Borussia Dortmund > out of contract

Tamás Hajnal - Borussia Dortmund > VfB Stuttgart

Dimitar Rangelov - Borussia Dortmund > FC Energie Cottbus

Ali Karimi - FC Schalke 04 > Persepolis Teheran

Nicolas Plestan - FC Schalke 04 - out of contract

Ciprian Deac - FC Schalke 04 - Rapid Bukarest

Vasileios Pliatsikas - FC Schalke 04 > MSV Duisburg

Only some infos for the next update ;-)

Cheers and sorry for my english :-)

Hello,

in first of all a lot ot THANKS for this file! It's great and awesome!

I've checked the new version (8.1), and now i'll tell you some transfers at the GERMAN FIRST DIVISION, you have forgotten:

Srdjan Lakic - 1.FC Kaiserslautern > VfL Wolfsburg

Ömer Toprak - SC Freiburg > Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Dede - Borussia Dortmund > out of contract

Tamás Hajnal - Borussia Dortmund > VfB Stuttgart

Dimitar Rangelov - Borussia Dortmund > FC Energie Cottbus

Ali Karimi - FC Schalke 04 > Persepolis Teheran

Nicolas Plestan - FC Schalke 04 - out of contract

Ciprian Deac - FC Schalke 04 - Rapid Bukarest

Vasileios Pliatsikas - FC Schalke 04 > MSV Duisburg

Only some infos for the next update ;-)

Cheers and sorry for my english :-)

Thanks i'll get them fixed now :thup:

These already done pal besides raphael branco who i cant seem to find in editor :confused:

My apologies, I searched the thread but could only find stuff about Calderon's contract extension. I've checked and can't find Branco either which is strange, he's 20 so it's not like he was a 15y/o who SI couldn't put in the game yet. Never mind, I think he's been signed for our development squad anyway so he's unlikely to play senior games.

Here are some more transfers from Germany:

Karim Bellarabi - Eintracht Braunschweig > Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Marcel Risse - Bayer 04 Leverkusen > 1.FSV Mainz 05

Richard Sukuta-Pasu - Bayer 04 Leverkusen > 1.FC Kaiserslautern

Benedikt Fernandez - Bayer 04 Leverkusen > out of contract

Andreas Ottl - out of contract > Hertha BSC

Hasan Salihamidzic - Juventus Turin > VfL Wolfsburg

Karim Ziani - VfL Wolfsburg > Al Jaish

Fabian Johnson - VfL Wolfsburg > TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Greetz

Archived