Wallys update

Wally dunno if its been fixed but when your doing a npower game if you get a loan in from september-jan or feb to may who is over 21 you cant register them. Which is rubbish because these are the players who usually get me up. I noticed i in my pompey game and forgot to mention it. But that was 2 updates ago so not sure if its been fixed.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wally dunno if its been fixed but when your doing a npower game if you get a loan in from september-jan or feb to may who is over 21 you cant register them. Which is rubbish because these are the players who usually get me up. I noticed i in my pompey game and forgot to mention it. But that was 2 updates ago so not sure if its been fixed.

Thats a proper rule is't it ? must be as no rules or anything have been changed in update

None of the incoming transfers have actually happened. + Daley will only be till 2012, Zubar is till 2013 and Soukouna's deal doesn't seem to have been announced.

Nelson doesn't need a rep boost at all but the others do slightly. Wally, next time you're on MSN gimme a shout and I'll pass a few bits over for you.

Thats odd, because I seen all this info on the Official Plymouth Argyle website... :/

CA PA changes just spoil updates, that newcastle fan was talking ***** earlier. Enrique, Tiote and Barton are good enough on the game, all these rumours are just that - rumours. Barton isn't going to Arsenal Man united or anyone.

Chill mate, I'm only putting in input that I feel would make it more realistic. Don't see you jumping on anyone elses back just because they have given opinions. Always getting people on here that are trying to cause a stir.

And plus I didn't say to edit stats it was just reputation updates to get more interest in the players.

This was the main bit, full interview on WACCOE if you go there.

"I spent most of last night on the phone with agents representing two more midfield players, both of whom are rather good. In fact, one can also play up front. So hopefully we are going to get those across to Leeds this weekend. The agents are coming to see me today in Monaco so hopefully we’ll get those across and have a look at them. They both come with good CVs. As I said, we don’t sign players on videos or recommendations, we like to have a look at them because that’s the way you can find out about their characters as well as their skills and their attitude to the game."

This was the main bit, full interview on WACCOE if you go there.

"I spent most of last night on the phone with agents representing two more midfield players, both of whom are rather good. In fact, one can also play up front. So hopefully we are going to get those across to Leeds this weekend. The agents are coming to see me today in Monaco so hopefully we’ll get those across and have a look at them. They both come with good CVs. As I said, we don’t sign players on videos or recommendations, we like to have a look at them because that’s the way you can find out about their characters as well as their skills and their attitude to the game."

Well i hope ones that mendy we had on trial as he looks usefull

Thats a proper rule is't it ? must be as no rules or anything have been changed in update

I didnt think you had to register any players in the championship it makes u pick a squad of 25. Was never a rule before. Have 2 check. And i'll do some pa/ca changes tommorow bud :)

i didnt think you had to register any players in the championship it makes u pick a squad of 25. Was never a rule before. Have 2 check. And i'll do some pa/ca changes tommorow bud :)

okey dokey :)

@ Pav

Will you look into making CA/PA upgrades for Timothy Chandler (Nurnberg) and Eric Lichaj (Aston Villa), both who only currently have League 1 quality in the game.

Chandler was a starting RM/RWB in the last half 10 games of last season for Nurnberg and is primed to be a full time starter this year. He has also been capped by the USA at right back, so adding that to his positions would be helpful.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/128521/timothy-chandler?cc=5901

Lichaj had a good summer for the USA team at LB and after a successful loan spell at Leeds he is in the first team plans for Villa this year. He is capable of playing both LB and RB.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/120842/eric-lichaj?cc=5901

Pav you have't increased grant holt anymore have you since doing him a while back ? reason i ask is i've just done a holiday game with latest update to make sure everything ok and hes signed for villa for 8.5m :eek: in january, it would't be so bad if he'd had a great first half to season but hes only been steady so only thing i can think is his rep too high maybe :)

i think birmingham`s finances should be changed we dont have any money at the moment thats why we are offloading all our players:(

Woooo i cant help but have a big smile, we cant stop buying at the moment.

Yeah so what we are building up a massive massive wage bill but look at Pompey, if they could live off money they didnt have for a short time [winning fa cup playing in europe signing Defo Kranjar James Geln Johnson etc] then so can we. :D

If worst comes to worst we'll only be paying 10 pence back to every pound we owe and everybody will hate us.

Europa League bug still happening in my game. Think I had the last version downloaded as well, though I also included a few changes I'd made manually-though not to the Europa League.

Does this bug just happen in the second season or in every season thereafter?

Hmm i've ran a number of test with my updates and in my saves the europa league plays fine and as it should

Hmm i've ran a number of test with my updates and in my saves the europa league plays fine and as it should

I see. Probably the fact I had edited another db beforehand, and merged those changes in.

As long as it only happens in one season it should be OK. Getting a new laptop at the weekend hopefully so will likely be restarting a new game then anyhow.

I see. Probably the fact I had edited another db beforehand, and merged those changes in.

As long as it only happens in one season it should be OK. Getting a new laptop at the weekend hopefully so will likely be restarting a new game then anyhow.

Yeah thats what it will be the fact you merged, the europa bug was fixed in my update ages ago :)

Hi Wally

Been using the update and alls working very well - great to see the Premier League with the promoted teams. But one thing...you mention that this is the update 'for the underdog'. I just want to confirm that also ran teams such as Doncaster are not artifically inflated to enable them to compete better? I say this because Im doing un-nervingly well with Middlesboro...I have quality players and £8M to boot (although I cant spend much of this due to a strict wage structure) but Doncaster are top! Regarding my own plight, it might be because i put my manager repuation as world class so perhaps im getting the respect from players in the game immediately as opposed to working my way up. But in relation to the Doncaster example, I just want to confirm that the stats were put to how you perceive them and this is not some 'challenge' to see which underdog team wins the Premier League or whatever.

Hey Wally,

Great update, just checking to see have you bothered to mess around with the finances of team's like Anzhi (Russia), Malaga (Spain), and PSG (France)?

It would be nice and very realistic to see them splash the cash in future transfer windows on the game.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Wally

Been using the update and alls working very well - great to see the Premier League with the promoted teams. But one thing...you mention that this is the update 'for the underdog'. I just want to confirm that also ran teams such as Doncaster are not artifically inflated to enable them to compete better? I say this because Im doing un-nervingly well with Middlesboro...I have quality players and £8M to boot (although I cant spend much of this due to a strict wage structure) but Doncaster are top! Regarding my own plight, it might be because i put my manager repuation as world class so perhaps im getting the respect from players in the game immediately as opposed to working my way up. But in relation to the Doncaster example, I just want to confirm that the stats were put to how you perceive them and this is not some 'challenge' to see which underdog team wins the Premier League or whatever.

Yeah mate if you have your manager rep set as world class then your always going to be able to attract better players plus middlesbrough have some steady players and with the right tactics theres no reason you should't be able to do well with them :)

Hey Wally,

Great update, just checking to see have you bothered to mess around with the finances of team's like Anzhi (Russia), Malaga (Spain), and PSG (France)?

It would be nice and very realistic to see them splash the cash in future transfer windows on the game.

Yes mate all those teams in question have had there financies and reps tweak accordingly, finances are tweaked each update to reflect the spending of teams already or the money brought in from transfers :)

Thanks in advance!

Yes mate the finances on those teams have been tweaked along with there reps, finances are tweaked each update to reflect the ins and out of teams :)

I can't actually wait to start this. I had been playing a save as Arsenal for the past week but I may try and start a save as PSG, Malaga or Anzhi.

The only problem is I tend to struggle to get into one of these saves as i don't really know the players in the leagues.

Cheers for the time and effort you put into updating the game guys, but I was just wondering if you are able to make players unhappy when you start a game? e.g Tevez wanting to leave City etc

I can't actually wait to start this. I had been playing a save as Arsenal for the past week but I may try and start a save as PSG, Malaga or Anzhi.

The only problem is I tend to struggle to get into one of these saves as i don't really know the players in the leagues.

Cheers for the time and effort you put into updating the game guys, but I was just wondering if you are able to make players unhappy when you start a game? e.g Tevez wanting to leave City etc

Cheers glad you enjoy it :) and i agree a malaga save or psg save be good, as for tevez no unfortunately you cant really do anything to make them unhappy i've tweaked his loyalty etc but dose't really do much, only other thing to do which i have is use fmrte but even then that dose't always work as you can make him unhappy etc but after a few weeks he go's back to normal

Wally send me the file please bud, been away most of the week and the internet has been down.

The Grant Holt thing is weird, lol not improved him anymore 8m? Think thats just a random Mcleish signing. Tbf he is 130 ca, which is not 8m.LOL. Bit lost on that one. Will improve villa youngsters m8 no probs, did you see the lad i done in the reserves/u18's, he's tasty.

And at the guy who had donny top in his game. They have hardly been touched. Billy Sharpe is a god tho so i suggest signing him. But the game likes them as they play good football on the engine they dont have much money tho so if they signed anyone its through sales income as they were one of the poorer teams on budgest in the championship. Just another random footman moment i think buddy. Nobody could ever predict blackpool to go up a couple a years ago or norwich last season but they did.

Any other changes anybody wants let me know for the release later :)

PSG and Malaga have sugar daddys and are silly rich. PSG are near man city rich i think. Your be pleased, thinking of a game there myself but will purely be a champions league game as france is poop.

Holt was 137 btw wally i must have made a mistake as he was meant to be 127 so thats been fixed...unless my m8 who is a norwich fan got on the editor lol. cheeky cheeky. sorted now tho.

All the changes requested posted on here up to this time have been done. So from plymouth to aberdeen to leeds...valo. Your all sorted. Upped reps aswell to the newcastle lads and a few more changes added aswell. Actually running out of people to do..Until i see some more football. Also tweaked the finances in the prem to account for transfers same with the championship.

Archived