Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found two mistake, Benjani is not longer with Blackburn and Radosav Petrović havent been offical singed yet.

I've sorted benjani and petrovic only needs work permit which im sure he will get :)

Hey Wally, great update so far, cheers for your hard work!

Just one thing, Southampton's away kit needs changing to yellow shirts, blue shorts and white socks.

And Pav: Did Adam Lallana get a PA boost at all?

Yes Lallana got an update 120 odd -8 i think off hand. He always ends up at blackburn for decent money. Few more southampton players been done aswell :)

Yes Lallana got an update 120 odd -8 i think off hand. He always ends up at blackburn for decent money. Few more southampton players been done aswell :)

You want the file pav ? i mailed you earlier

Joey Barton released? WTF. Yes please for wolves, him and karl henry...hahahaha GET PAST THAT.

Not released just transfer listed and told he can leave on a free, what changes did you do pal just ca/pa and finances

Just ca/pa changes. Antony stokes/goodwillie a few more and changes people have requested. Flanagan at liverpool just has good stats but is not that amazing so no more complaints please. Didnt do finances done them the other day m8. May aswell take the 5m debt off psg i just saw too when i loaded a game.. And Belamy position is wrong can you just add amr as a 15 for symatry as it looks untidy.

Shocked about Joey B, was there best player with Tiote. Put a bet on them to go down. Ashley and Pardew are fools.

And Wayne Routledge to Swansea.

Yeah done that i'l change barton release fee as well

just need pastore deal now to be confirmed :)

hmm just looking barton dose't have a release fee on my file but i've ticked will leave at end of contract and made his contract run out at end of 1st season

guys where do i save this data??? i saved it too Username/documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2011/db (on a mac) and when i start the game it isnt in the database drop down to select it??? help pleeeeease :(

I dont have mac but the pc path is my documents/sports interactive/fm11/editor data

guys where do i save this data??? i saved it too Username/documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2011/db (on a mac) and when i start the game it isnt in the database drop down to select it??? help pleeeeease :(

It wont be on the database drop down menu. You need to tick 'add files' or 'add editor data' when starting a new game. Its a little box in the bottom right corner. Read the FAQ for instructions if you cant figure it out.

I could do with a volunteer to help update kits if anyone is interested ? i've started but only done villa bolton chelsea :D its hard work with updating players etc as well.

If anyone wants the job its there but you got to take it serious and try get kits 100% perfect :thup:

hi wally i was wondering if u addressed the issue of the EU limit in the italian leagues... they are now allowed 2 non eu transfers per season. if not is there a way to do so?

The league rules are hardcoded i think

Actually this can be done but you need to re-create serie a

I could do with a volunteer to help update kits if anyone is interested ? i've started but only done villa bolton chelsea :D its hard work with updating players etc as well.

If anyone wants the job its there but you got to take it serious and try get kits 100% perfect :thup:

mmm the second kit of juventus is pink (fucsia, first colour) and black (secondary colour)

wikipedia is obviously not the most reliable of sources lol.

By the way, I don't know if the update could have done anything to this, but the tactics I have used for months with all my teams have suddenly stopped being half as effective. Could anybody recommend any good 4-4-2 (with wingers) tactics I could download and/or adopt?

wally, good work! one question: could you create usami on your db? he is currently one a one year loan at bayern from gamba osaka with an agreed future fee. would love to see him in the game?

I'll have a look at creating usami

@gio i need a kit man as i dont have time to do them all :)

Hi Wally a few updates to the Danish league:

Promotions from the viasat divisionen to superligaen: HB køge and AGF(Århus gymnastik foening)

Relegations from superligaen to viasat divisionen: Esbjerg(Esbjerg forenede boldklubber) and Randers FC

Tranfers Fc København(Copenhagen):

Out: Oscar wendt to borusia mönchengladbach

In: Pape pate diouf from molde and Cristian Gamboa from Fredrikstad Fotballklubb

Hi Wally a few updates to the Danish league:

Promotions from the viasat divisionen to superligaen: HB køge and AGF(Århus gymnastik foening)

Relegations from superligaen to viasat divisionen: Esbjerg(Esbjerg forenede boldklubber) and Randers FC

Tranfers Fc København(Copenhagen):

Out: Oscar wendt to borusia mönchengladbach

In: Pape pate diouf from molde and Cristian Gamboa from Fredrikstad Fotballklubb

Ok cheers ___

Archived