• Administrators

It's just an update changing the banner on the main menu. Unfortunately the system that normally does these in a much simpler fashion was broken previously, hence why the update is largely than it would be normally when we update something like this. 

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

It's just an update changing the banner on the main menu. Unfortunately the system that normally does these in a much simpler fashion was broken previously, hence why the update is largely than it would be normally when we update something like this. 

No ME changes ?

1 minute ago, dan99 said:

No, the previous game version was as you said, the ME version is still v2040.

So,

Why someone who owns the game to get an update for "Free Week Extension"?

I don't understand. :-/

I was hoping for bug fixes (plenty is under review).

6 minutes ago, 99 said:

Have to admit it's quite frustrating to get an update (200mb) that doesn't update one single thing on the actual game.

It does, just not any functional things. Maintenance is often more important in software than most people know. Neil said in the other thread that this was to make sure that when they needed to change things in a banner they would be smaller updates in the future, instead of big ones.

2 minutos atrás, XaW disse:

It does, just not any functional things. Maintenance is often more important in software than most people know. Neil said in the other thread that this was to make sure that when they needed to change things in a banner they would be smaller updates in the future, instead of big ones.

I'm not criticizing, just saying it's quite frustrating because when you see a 220mb update your mind immediately goes to "maybe this, maybe that" :)

1 minute ago, 99 said:

I'm not criticizing, just saying it's quite frustrating because when you see a 220mb update your mind immediately goes to "maybe this, maybe that" :)

Yeah, I can see that, but at least in the future, these types will be minuscule from now on! :)

2 hours ago, XaW said:

It's cool to maintain things but the game is actually the worst FM i have played since i started with FM17, their is so many problems in the game that need change, i thought frustrating the innaction of the team about the ME, the newgens instability and a lot of things....