FM20 - Nicolo Armini

Harryseaess

On 22/12/2019 at 19:44, Mitchutd said:

Absolute beast, signed him at Barcelona for £56m in 23/24.

Here are his stats in 2032.

Nicolò Armini_ Profile.png

Wow, as I rate mentals the most for players, this guy looks insane! That combo of positioning and anticipation along with that concentration and decisions makes him a beast! I'll definitely look to sign him for Utd.

Damn, looks like he has random attributes at the start? 

Edited by Gee_Simpson

8 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Wow, as I rate mentals the most for players, this guy looks insane! That combo of positioning and anticipation along with that concentration and decisions makes him a beast! I'll definitely look to sign him for Utd.

Damn, looks like he has random attributes at the start? 

I guess it depends how he develops but he definitely has bags of potential.

As you can see, he had a few loans but has always played a lot of first team games from the start which would have had a huge impact on how he progressed.

Nicolò Armini_ Career Stats.png

• 9 months later...

came here to post a bid i received from Man City for his service... bought him for 975k at the start and was gonna make him my future captain but i can't resist the money :seagull:

Armini.jpg

Armini1.jpg

Edited by kaul

1 hour ago, kaul said:

came here to post a bid i received from Man City for his service... bought him for 975k at the start and was gonna make him my future captain but i can't resist the money :seagull:

Armini.jpg

Armini1.jpg

Surely you could try to add a percentage of next sale to that (I would try for probably 15%) just to squeeze a little more out of them lol.

1 hour ago, Woolly said:

Surely you could try to add a percentage of next sale to that (I would try for probably 15%) just to squeeze a little more out of them lol.

lol would it work if i were the team buying him? i'm just gonna wait for him to become unhappy and then try to pick him back up :hammer:

2 hours ago, kaul said:

lol would it work if i were the team buying him? i'm just gonna wait for him to become unhappy and then try to pick him back up :hammer:

Yes if you resign someone for say £10 million and they have a 20% sell on after the deal is done you get the £2 million. 

11 hours ago, kaul said:

Armini.jpg

Armini1.jpg

That is an insane transfer fee! Especially for 2023. I've never seen anything near that, not even for Mbappe and I'm in 2026/27. You can build a whole new back 4 with that!

Definitely the biggest fee i've received in years of FM... and i did just that, dipped right into the market:

1) Popov (although older and wasn't quite developed as nicely by the AI)

2) Haaland

3) Bruno Fernandes 

4) CR7 (pumped up my wage budget with the $$$ to afford him, guy was still playing at 38 and signed a contract extension in 2022 :mad:  )   

Back to Armini - it was a win win, as his wage hiked to 325k compared to the pity money i gave him lol (58k :applause:)

Signed him up in two of my saves (to compare how he develops with different clubs). I signed him for my Cagliari save and for my Man U save both at the beginning of the 19-20 season. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

3 hours ago, Geordieboy52 said:

I've noticed that if the AI bids over £100m, then they are never open to negotiating, even if it is a negotiable offer.

100m is already quite a lot of money and i can see why they act like that... but i didn't even try to negotiate in this case at first.

They came with a 130m bid which I rejected, as at the time i thought i'd keep him to one day captain the club.

Decided to set an asking price of 232m as shown thought that'd work, but man was I wrong! It couldn't stop City, they just came slap my face with cash which i gladly took at the end.

Edited by kaul

I've already given him some games with Cags and he has done ok, whilst with the Man U save I'm trying to get him a loan at a Div 2 or Div 1 side. I don't think he will be ready for the Premiership for a couple of seasons.