Who is afraid of the advanced rules?

KUBI

On 29/08/2020 at 07:31, DJ Sir Matthew said:

Ok, just double checked it and you are right, it is the Euro Teams that is currently being used, my bad. 

So are you saying that you can't use "start year" and "end year" to limit a set of rules to one season for example but you have to program it through "valid years"? And how do you limit a set of rules to 1 season via "valid years" because I don't see that option within 'valid years'?

You can do both. If you want a specific version of a competition to run in 1 year you can set the competition to run when a league has a certain number of teams in it. For example one set of Carabao Cup rules will only run when there are 23 teams in League One (to account for the fact that Bury were expelled so there would be only 91 teams in the EFL that year).

You can still use start and end years to choose when competitions start and end in-game, but apparently the valid years setting overrides this when it's in operation. This was something I didn't know before I started poking around in the Belgian rules but I guess it makes sense.

I don't know what the Belgian rules you're trying to create are, but if the league is only going to have 18 teams in for 1 year then I would programme it using the valid years setting. Otherwise I would use start and end years.

1 minute ago, Unknown Hacker said:

You can do both. If you want a specific version of a competition to run in 1 year you can set the competition to run when a league has a certain number of teams in it. For example one set of Carabao Cup rules will only run when there are 23 teams in League One (to account for the fact that Bury were expelled so there would be only 91 teams in the EFL that year).

You can still use start and end years to choose when competitions start and end in-game, but apparently the valid years setting overrides this when it's in operation. This was something I didn't know before I started poking around in the Belgian rules but I guess it makes sense.

I don't know what the Belgian rules you're trying to create are, but if the league is only going to have 18 teams in for 1 year then I would programme it using the valid years setting. Otherwise I would use start and end years.

These are the "rules" (it's amazing...)

20-21 : Jupiler Pro League : 18 teams / 1 relegation spot, 1 in relegation playoff with 2nd placed in Proximus / 4 in championship group, 4 in european places

Proximus League : 8 teams of which 1 U23-team , 1 direct promotion, 1 in Jupiler relegation playoff, no more periods only a straight out league with 4 rounds

21-22 : Jupiler Pro League: 18 teams / 3 relegation spots, 1 in relegation playoff with 2nd placed in Proximus / 4 in championship group, 4 in european places

Proximus Leage: 8 teams, no more U23-team, 1 direct promotion, 1 in Jupiler relegation playoff, no more periods only a straight out league with 4 rounds

22-23 and further : Jupiler Pro League : 16 teams / 1 relegation spot, 1 in relegation playoff with 2nd placed / 6 in championship, european places as before but instead of loser promotion cup Proximus as before it is now the winner of the relegation playoff

Proximus: 8 teams, no more U23-team, 1 direct promotion, 1 in Jupiler relegation playoff, no more periods only a straight out league with 4 round

I would be excited if all rules would work except the U23 team, I can live with that. Unless it's possible to create a team that will only "live" for 1 season in the game for example as I think it's impossible to implement a rotation relegation/promotion with the youth league for example (which is U21 in the game btw)

2 hours ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

20-21 : Jupiler Pro League : 18 teams / 1 relegation spot, 1 in relegation playoff with 2nd placed in Proximus / 4 in championship group, 4 in european places

Proximus League : 8 teams of which 1 U23-team , 1 direct promotion, 1 in Jupiler relegation playoff, no more periods only a straight out league with 4 rounds

21-22 : Jupiler Pro League: 18 teams / 3 relegation spots, 1 in relegation playoff with 2nd placed in Proximus / 4 in championship group, 4 in european places

Proximus Leage: 8 teams, no more U23-team, 1 direct promotion, 1 in Jupiler relegation playoff, no more periods only a straight out league with 4 rounds

22-23 and further : Jupiler Pro League : 16 teams / 1 relegation spot, 1 in relegation playoff with 2nd placed / 6 in championship, european places as before but instead of loser promotion cup Proximus as before it is now the winner of the relegation playoff

Proximus: 8 teams, no more U23-team, 1 direct promotion, 1 in Jupiler relegation playoff, no more periods only a straight out league with 4 round

I would be excited if all rules would work except the U23 team, I can live with that. Unless it's possible to create a team that will only "live" for 1 season in the game for example as I think it's impossible to implement a rotation relegation/promotion with the youth league for example (which is U21 in the game btw)

I tested a bit with advanced with a (admittedly much simpler) competition where teams were moving in and out. Adding a team for just one year is possible.

I am prodding around in those playoffs, but those are making my life hard (or maybe that is the teamday we had yesterday....).

5 hours ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

What do you mean by "european places as before but instead of loser promotion cup" with regard to the 22/23 rules?

Also, how does the European places playoff work now? Do those 4 teams simply play home and away matches with the top team playing off against the bottom team in the Champions playoff Given that Belgium has 5 European places and it's very likely that things will stay that way I would be tempted to just have a Champions group and a European places group in the league, with no playoff between them at all. You can then try and bring back the playoff when there are 6 teams in the top group. It's not a perfect solution but it would make your life easier.

In order to create a team that only lives for one year, perhaps there's an expulsion setting in the advanced rules that can do it? I've only used this before with cup competitions.

A simple option is to give them a massive points deduction so they take up the relegation spot. You could then have a rule in the division below stating that B teams cannot be promoted, and then they will never reappear in the second tier.

3 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

I tested a bit with advanced with a (admittedly much simpler) competition where teams were moving in and out. Adding a team for just one year is possible.

I am prodding around in those playoffs, but those are making my life hard (or maybe that is the teamday we had yesterday....).

Which competition were you editing? It's pretty easy to do in closed leagues with no promotion/relegation. Doing it in such a league requires a bit more thought but should be doable.

5 minutes ago, Unknown Hacker said:

Which competition were you editing? It's pretty easy to do in closed leagues with no promotion/relegation. Doing it in such a league requires a bit more thought but should be doable.

I used the German Bundesliga competition, but just a very basic version to help someone out with a question  I got.

The playoffs are the Belgian ones and those are tricky.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

I used the German Bundesliga competition, but just a very basic version to help someone out with a question  I got.

The playoffs are the Belgian ones and those are tricky.

Ahh interesting.

I think the main issue with the Belgian league seems to be replicating the template that is found in the initial league rules. It's definitely complicated with lots of room to slip up.

14 hours ago, Unknown Hacker said:

What do you mean by "european places as before but instead of loser promotion cup" with regard to the 22/23 rules?

Also, how does the European places playoff work now? Do those 4 teams simply play home and away matches with the top team playing off against the bottom team in the Champions playoff Given that Belgium has 5 European places and it's very likely that things will stay that way I would be tempted to just have a Champions group and a European places group in the league, with no playoff between them at all. You can then try and bring back the playoff when there are 6 teams in the top group. It's not a perfect solution but it would make your life easier.

In order to create a team that only lives for one year, perhaps there's an expulsion setting in the advanced rules that can do it? I've only used this before with cup competitions.

A simple option is to give them a massive points deduction so they take up the relegation spot. You could then have a rule in the division below stating that B teams cannot be promoted, and then they will never reappear in the second tier.

Until last yeay, Play-off 2 (or European Places as called on FM) drew the following teams for the 2 groups:

Nr 7 upto nr 16 Jupiler League - 1A (including the relegated team)
Nr 1 upto nr 6 Proximus League - 1B
Total = 16 teams
4 groups of 4 teams
Group games are played in 2 rounds
Semi-finals: 4 group winners (home & away)
Final against nr 4 of championship play-off (home&away)

I thought it changed in 22/23, but apparently it didn't. At least not yet.

So before, and from 22/23, the winner of the final plays against nr 4 of the championship play-off for the last european ticket. But in season 20/21 and 21/22 there are only 4 teams in championship play-off, so they get the 4 tickets and the winner of european places gets the last european league ticket. It's unclear what the rules are for the winner of the Cup and how tickets are handled but I suppose (hope) that hasn't changed.

Regarding the B team, putting them in the lower division isn't really the solution I'm looking for. Apparently it's possible to expell teams for a competition but I wonder where FM would put the team then. Definitely one of the fun things to look at :)

21 hours ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

After re-reading the rules and such, I found 1 mistake above in the season 21-22 there are 3 straight relegations from Jupiler Pro League and only 1 direct promotion from Proximus. So no relegation play-off that year.

So in short, what are the changes to be implemented:

19-20:

Jupiler Pro League : no play-offs, just regular 30 match season (actually 29), european tickets based on ranking league. No relegation, 2 promotions (Beerschot & OH Leuven) from Poximus to Jupiler Pro League to make it 18 teams next season. 

Proximus League: 2 promotions to Jupiler Pro League, 1 relegation (KSV Roeselare) to 1e Amateur (now called 1e Nationale), 1 relegation (Virton) to 2e Amateur, 1 team bankrupt (Lokeren) and merged with another team (to become Lokeren-Temse) to 2e Amateur. So from original 8 teams, only 3 play in Proximus League in 20-21. To have 8 teams, 4 are promoted from 1e amateur (RWD Molenbeek, Seraing, Deinze and 13th finished Lierse Kempenzonen) as only 4 requested and recieved the license for Professional football. The final spot is given to Club Brugge NXT (U-23) for 1 season only. (although the teams are pushing to have more U-23 teams to play at 2nd tier)

20-21:

Jupiler Pro League: 18 teams, 2 rounds. First 4 play Championship League, all get European tickets (depending on cup result). Number 5 to 8 play European Places Playoff for final European Ticket. 1 direct relegation to Proximus League, second last team plays relegation vs 2nd team of Proximus (home&away)

Proximus League: no periods, just regular league in 4 rounds. 1 direct promotion to Jupiler Pro League, 2nd highest plays vs second last for possible promotion. 1 direct relegation (no more relegation-play-off)

21-22:

Jupiler Pro League: 18 teams, 2 rounds, first 4 championship league, 5 to 8 European Places, 3 direct relegations

Proximus League: 8 teams, 4 rounds, 1 direct promotion, 1 direct relegation

22-23:

Jupiler Pro League: as implemented on FM

Proximus League: as implemented on FM

Edited by DJ Sir Matthew

• 5 months later...

I've just spent 12 hours building my anglo-scottish database in advanced editor rules using the new update and yet again I get an error message like people were getting when game was originally released in November that was fixed in earlier updated

Message I get is about club world championship that is set with 2 teams in database but game is still looking for the 7 teams that should be in it

Seems they fix one thing then do update and break it again but don't check the original fix still works 

And if previous years are anything to go by they won't fix it now so there goes trying to play with custom database

Edited by MUFC_4ndy

to the OP there is nothing to really be afraid of with advanced rules been using them for years, however there are so many bugs/issues so what is the point in wasting time doing projects using AR

hopefully the latest patch has addressed the issues but there still seems to be problems around I will give it another month before I decide if once again it is worth doing what I bought the product for...nearly 3 months ago

• 3 years later...

I want to set new European club competitions, that is required to go to advanced Editor.

For me, the Advanced Editor is this horrid and confusing monster, that I have yet to beat.

Anyway, I want the loosing teams from the first Qualifying round of Champions League getting qualify for the Conference League.

How do I do that?

On 25/04/2024 at 18:50, grade said:

I want to set new European club competitions, that is required to go to advanced Editor.

For me, the Advanced Editor is this horrid and confusing monster, that I have yet to beat.

Anyway, I want the loosing teams from the first Qualifying round of Champions League getting qualify for the Conference League.

How do I do that?

Depending on which version of FM you own, look up the files from Carlito for his European cups from previous FMs. There are all kind of versions and they are very good stuff to study.

10 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Depending on which version of FM you own, look up the files from Carlito for his European cups from previous FMs. There are all kind of versions and they are very good stuff to study.

I got all FMs since FM05. :brock:

On 25/04/2024 at 17:50, grade said:

How do I do that?

i really wouldnt bother im trying to do the same, but the database is absolute pure and utter crap, im playing 23, and i downloaded an english database with lower leagues last year that ive been playing but i decided to add scottish leagues, then i wanted to change the european cups but you cant do that unless you set up new rules, so i found a database, with new rules, they didnt work on mine but if you use all his databases it did work so i used it as a template to do my own, i started small, to see if it would work first, so i eventually added the sky bet leagues and it worked, but i didnt save it as a template and added more stuff to it, then it never worked again after that, so i got it going again with just the championship and league one and it worked i saved it as a separate template then added more to it but it never worked again, so i started a new game with the saved template from earlier and it hasnt worked since, and when i say doesnt work i mean no european cups in the game at all, i have also tried the europa cup and that has never worked either, but the database brings up errors that dont exist like not being enoughs teams only 99 can be created but 100 needed that is a common error done it on every one i have tried with different number of teams, im giving up now as ive spent the last 2 weeks trying to get these to work and im sick of it now, i cant find any other european databases for 23, so in game europe will have to do, im disappointed that the database is **** and confusing when it could have been done so much easier oh yeah and the options are pretty **** poor and confusing and teams have to be 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256 and so on or it doesnt work unless you have groups which need to be same amount of teams per group

Edited by adamf154

What I'm wondering is.

Why is this such a massive endeavour going to Advanced Rules?

I mean the basic Editor, is straightforward, and easy to understand the mechanics of how to set it up. Sure, there are limits in place but you can go around them or play with it. The advanced rules are beyond my realm of understanding how the mechanics work, half of the time when I'm able to do something, it is just because it works, not understanding what I did right or why it works that way.

It will reach a point where I give up the advanced rules, I don't want to touch it. When I'm forced to go to it, I dread every second of it.

1 hour ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Can I raise my hand up here and say I don't know how to use the basic editor! I've only ever used AR.

How do I move losing teams of a round to qualify for another competition?

I fail to get or understand how this is done...

Edited by grade

10 hours ago, grade said:

im not even bothering about that its way to complicated and i can just see the editor coming up with loads of new errors when trying to validate it and i would give up, like i said before the options are also pretty poor i wouldnt know what to pick or how to add the options for the number of teams to the very beginning and its not like you can easily do this and that then try it, any time you change something its got a ripple effect and you have to go and change the whole thing for it to validate and hopefully work

11 hours ago, grade said:

I'll be at my pc later to take a look to try and help. Off the top of my head you would need to add a fate action in the round to instruct the losing teams to go to the conference league. You would also need to adjust the conference league team selection to accept the new change. This would also affect the amount of teams entering the conference league so you will need to plan how your competition will pan out. Are these losing teams taking the place or in addition to other teams? If you are adding them in then you will need to change how the stage is set up. 

@adamf154 I feel your pain but once you've got it working it is worth it. I have spent years trying to learn the editor and I am still not in the same league as others round here. 

I tend to google each error and do lots of reading on various sites about the specific problem. I download many files and study them to see how they've been set up. Alot of it is trial and error. 

Talking of errors, have you used the Test Competitions option in the editor? Set the date to run say 5 seasons, and every time you get an error click ok and continue the test. Once complete, you can go into every competition the test ran in and you can delve deep into how teams have been selected, squads picked, competitions drawn, and dates when things have failed and you can eventually work out why it didn't work.

It's not a one click fixes all, and it takes a long time to get some files right...just ask @Wolf_pd ! I've had fm24 since the beta and I have not played a game yet as I've been working on the editor to get my game world how I want it. I think they should call each release Football Manager Editor, and have the game as a side product 😉

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

5 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

@adamf154 I feel your pain but once you've got it working it is worth it. I have spent years trying to learn the editor and I am still not in the same league as others round here. 

I tend to google each error and do lots of reading on various sites about the specific problem. I download many files and study them to see how they've been set up. Alot of it is trial and error. 

Talking of errors, have you used the Test Competitions option in the editor? Set the date to run say 5 seasons, and every time you get an error click ok and continue the test. Once complete, you can go into every competition the test ran in and you can delve deep into how teams have been selected, squads picked, competitions drawn, and dates when things have failed and you can eventually work out why it didn't work.

It's not a one click fixes all, and it takes a long time to get some files right...just ask @Wolf_pd ! I've had fm24 since the beta and I have not played a game yet as I've been working on the editor to get my game world how I want it. I think they should call each release Football Manager Editor, and have the game as a side product 😉

ni ive not done that because if something isnt right it doesnt let you go to advanced then it always validates once its correct or i obviously wouldnt be able to use it just done it there for 3 seasons and it worked fine, but the problem is i know it works in the game, i started a new european rule last night and it worked but as soon as i change things it only works when it wants to, the whole competition just disappears, but i have noticed sometimes all the teams that are supposed to be in europe play in a friendly cup semi then final if you win but for now im concentrating on getting my leagues and local cups set up properly i made the mistake of changing rules, then going back to basic rules and when i went back i noticed all the rulees had gone back to what they were before even though it was saved, and i spent ages changing subs rules and some other stuff so im making sure i get everything set up properly in basic rules first so i dont have to go back, then ill change the rules i want to then once thats done ill try starting a new game and see if the european cup works, its now set up the way i want it, so ill save it and validate it a few times, and see if i can get it to work, i did want to do a conference but ill decide later, the europa cup never worked when i tried that

Get yourself into Advanced Rules, untick the additional helper that link to a specific competition. Also change the competition from flexible to fixed rules. I find doing this cuts ties with any hard coded links. Took me a long while to work that out myself, as I near sent myself crazy wondering why something wasn't working. 

This is an amazing resource that will help you.

4 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Get yourself into Advanced Rules, untick the additional helper that link to a specific competition. Also change the competition from flexible to fixed rules. I find doing this cuts ties with any hard coded links. Took me a long while to work that out myself, as I near sent myself crazy wondering why something wasn't working. 

This is an amazing resource that will help you.

it is already on fixed rules from when it was created but ive changed it back and forth to see if the cup would appear but doesnt make any difference to whether it appears or not, the additional helper isnt enabled, its a brand new rule which ive not long set up, so i think that only enables if you want it enabled and put rules in which would prob delete everytime i went back to basic anyway

1 hour ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I've had fm24 since the beta and I have not played a game yet as I've been working on the editor to get my game world how I want it. I think they should call each release Football Manager Editor, and have the game as a side product 😉

I second this change!

32 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

If I were you, I would start afresh in advanced rules. I don't know how reliable moving from basic to advanced rule is.

yeah i did last night, it worked but only the once, im just getting my leagues sorted out properly just now and ill look at he european side of things later, if i cant get it to work tonight then fine ill just go by the european in game, i just wanted to be able to add other leagues and cups into the european side of things, to make it different

18 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I second this change!

yeah but they should also make the editor easier to use and less confusing, especially the subs rule, using the in game editor, you can change the subs rule for each comp quite easily, that would be really useful in the editor, instead of having to change it in 2 or 3 places for different things

On 25/04/2024 at 17:50, grade said:

How do I do that?

Excuse the crude screenshot letter writing here, and I hope I am not coming across in a condescending manner...

This is the screen that gives instructions of where you want the teams to go to. Fate Actions. 

understandingeditor3.thumb.png.95acb8d162055ccb7e59418daf00c3dd.png

Take the first instruction at the top that is highlighted....I have put letters on this screen to help understand how to read the screen in plain English.

understandingeditor2.png.87dcda46aecf756215e720d1dc91c150.png

So if you follow the lettering in alphabetical order: A,B,C,D,E,F. This translates to The winning team (A), of the Champions League Playoff (B), qualifies for the stage (C), in the Champions League (D), called the Group Stage (E), which is Stage Index 2. Note you don't have to enter the competition name Champions League because you are already in the Champions League section.

So if you take this next instruction that is highlighted....

understandingeditor.thumb.png.a32f4485fb1b3e05572197985202387a.png

... And use the same crude formula I set above A,B,C,D,E,F...that will read: The losing team (A), of the Champions League First Preliminary Round (B), Qualifies for the stage (C), in the UEFA Europa Conference League (D), which is called the Champions Path Second Qualifying Round (E), which is Stage 1 (F). 

Hopefully this will help you understand the instructions and how to set new instructions. You will then have to ensure the numbers of teams all add up in the Conference League for there to be no errors.

2 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I'll be at my pc later to take a look to try and help. Off the top of my head you would need to add a fate action in the round to instruct the losing teams to go to the conference league. You would also need to adjust the conference league team selection to accept the new change. This would also affect the amount of teams entering the conference league so you will need to plan how your competition will pan out. Are these losing teams taking the place or in addition to other teams? If you are adding them in then you will need to change how the stage is set up. 

Taking place.

Also, from the post above. Thank you, that helps quite a lot. That is what I mean it frustrates me about Advanced Editor. The a lack of logic in the instructions (not sure if that is the correct word). Why isn't structure like you said. It would make sense.

Edited by grade

36 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Excuse the crude screenshot letter writing here, and I hope I am not coming across in a condescending manner...

This is the screen that gives instructions of where you want the teams to go to. Fate Actions. 

understandingeditor3.thumb.png.95acb8d162055ccb7e59418daf00c3dd.png

Take the first instruction at the top that is highlighted....I have put letters on this screen to help understand how to read the screen in plain English.

understandingeditor2.png.87dcda46aecf756215e720d1dc91c150.png

So if you follow the lettering in alphabetical order: A,B,C,D,E,F. This translates to The winning team (A), of the Champions League Playoff (B), qualifies for the stage (C), in the Champions League (D), called the Group Stage (E), which is Stage Index 2. Note you don't have to enter the competition name Champions League because you are already in the Champions League section.

So if you take this next instruction that is highlighted....

understandingeditor.thumb.png.a32f4485fb1b3e05572197985202387a.png

... And use the same crude formula I set above A,B,C,D,E,F...that will read: The losing team (A), of the Champions League First Preliminary Round (B), Qualifies for the stage (C), in the UEFA Europa Conference League (D), which is called the Champions Path Second Qualifying Round (E), which is Stage 1 (F). 

Hopefully this will help you understand the instructions and how to set new instructions. You will then have to ensure the numbers of teams all add up in the Conference League for there to be no errors.

lol this is why i aint touching losing teams going to other cups

46 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Well that is the easiest option for you. Use the fates highlighted above, and see how you get on.

So... I think I setup correctly the fates. But still missing something as he found 0 teams instead of 128.

Screenshot2024-04-28at14_34_38.thumb.png.5e49c303f32d94efcd5212095ce19445.png

Teams section

Screenshot2024-04-28at14_37_28.thumb.png.e6f0877ebfb842119082bb330183c260.png

Edited by grade

If you look at the default European competitions in AR, you will see that Conference League > Stage x > Teams is blank. There is an instruction in Qualified Teams to get teams qualified for comp. Try to copy what has happened there. Putting the above in place means you don't have to use Stage > Teams 

so ive been messing about with the european cups, i done all 3 but they didnt work, what ive noticed is the editor/game doesnt like the europa cup, that has never worked, and although the cups and other league winners has worked, it doesnt really like any of that either, it works more when its just european and or conference with just however many teams you want but thats defeating the purpose, there is no point in setting up new rules if i cant add my own leagues and cups into it which right now worked 30 mins ago but again when i change it, as usual it doesnt work, so i think im defeated and ill just use the in game european cups, its just a shame the database is a huge piece of confusing crap, huge shout out to the ones who keep trying and trying and finally get things to work, ive lost the will to live trying to set up the european games when the editor doesnt really want it to work the way i want it to work, once you get started its not really that hard if you just want simple leagues or cups

Em 04/12/2019 em 16:10, KUBI disse:

Só estou pensando, porque as regras avançadas são muito mais poderosas do que as regras básicas.

E não, você não precisa marcar centenas de caixas e adicionar 500 regras, você pode converter um arquivo em regras avançadas e apenas definir uma nova regra, como máximo de 3 jogadores estrangeiros ou máximo de 6 empréstimos durante uma temporada.

E você pode fazer algumas coisas muito legais, como adicionar rodadas de copa divididas em 2, 3 dias ou até uma semana, alterar a distribuição da TV, configurar seu próprio sistema juvenil ou adicionar regras da liga para mais de uma liga em um arquivo.

Quase não há limite - ok, você ainda não pode editar estádios - e se você deixar uma parte intacta, ela também permanecerá intacta no seu jogo. 

If it didn't bug so much it would be amazing

errors in stages that don't exist, crashes and teams going to random divisions that shouldn't go

I'm creating a db with more than 1000 leagues and I'm seriously thinking about giving up because of these bugs

but 0 support for amazing features like city leagues and football schools

Edited by civilEN

Em 01/05/2024 em 22:34, civilEN disse:

If it didn't bug so much it would be amazing

errors in stages that don't exist, crashes and teams going to random divisions that shouldn't go

I'm creating a db with more than 1000 leagues and I'm seriously thinking about giving up because of these bugs

but 0 support for amazing features like city leagues and football schools

dude i have a bug related to relegations with ffp that is waiting to be solved since january 2023.... we are nearing the next iteration of fm and this thing is still not solved. this game is in shambles

3 horas atrás, Branquinho1997 disse:

dude i have a bug related to relegations with ffp that is waiting to be solved since january 2023.... we are nearing the next iteration of fm and this thing is still not solved. this game is in shambles

devs should look more at suggestions and bug alerts :/