JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

Well we managed to end the season on a high, with a 4-1 victory over Inter (the Champions) in the final match. It leaves me with a taste of what might have been, especially as we won the last 10 games in a row. I'll have an update up this evening.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RW Essen, Season 1, 2009-10 - German Third Division

Predicted - 17th

Finished - 8th

League Table Link

Upon arrival at the newly promoted to the German Third Division side, I went over a quick review of the squad. Quite a few players were released, some were transfer listed, whilst others were attracting interesting from bigger clubs.A lot of the players that were originally with the team stayed with us, but there was still a significant amount of players that left the club during the summer. This screenshot, provides you with all the in's and out's of my first season in charge. As you can see we profited a lot from selling Markus Neumayr for 300K. He seemed to be an important player and one of the best in the team, but he wasn't irreplaceable. The only player I spent any money on was Markus Heppke. He was pretty much a direct replacement for former right sided midfielder Neumayr. Despite paying a mere 40K for him, just over 7 times less than the amount we sold Neumayr for, he was a fantastic signing. Moritz Steinle was one of few players brought in for nothing, and the left back walked into the first team, making the left back position his own. Timo Nagy, comes under the same category as Steinle, apart from the fact he is a left sided midfielder, he was another good freebie buy. The only noteable loan signing that parent club Hertha BSC supplied us with was Damir Coric, who was one of the two first team DC's for the fairly short time he was with us. At the end of the season our squad looked like this.

'Team of 2009-10' (this is my team of the season, and wont always be the same as what the AI chooses).

GK - Andre Maczkowiak, 27, German

DR - Dennis Buhrer, 27, German

DL - Moritz Steinle, 27, German

DC - Damir Cocic, 19, German *on loan*

DC - David Czyszczon, 28, German

MR - Markus Heppke, 24, German

ML - Timo Nagy, 27, German

MC - Stefan Kuhne, 29, German

MC - Mike Wunderlich, 24, German

ST - Silvio Pagano, 24, Italian

ST - Sascha Molders, 25, German

The squad I have at the moment is good, and gives me a lot to build upon next season. It will provide me with a good chance to get rid of some of the players that aren't worth keeping, and also further develop some of the promising youth players in the U19's. Apart from Dennis Buhrer who is joining 1860 Munich on a Bosman and Damir Cocic who will be returning to Hertha from his loan deal, I hope all the other 'first team' will stay. Sascha Molders will be especially crucial to this, the new vice-captain was not only the Top Scorer in the League, but also featured in the German Third Division Team of the Season where Goalkeeper Andre Maczkowiak was also named. New signing Markus Heppke didn't win signing of the season, but he was third place in the German Third Division Player of the Season. Elsewhere the clubs finances look nice, with the club making a profit of over 100K this season.

Aims for next season -

• Don't do any worse in the League than this season
  • Bring in a few younger players
  • Enjoy our first stint in the German Cup

Career History

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season      League           Pos    Pre    Cup      Europe      Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10  Third Division      8th    17th   N/A      N/A         None

PaulHartman71 - Nice finish, not far off that 3rd place either :thup:

We beat the Russians, Zenit, 3-1 away and 4-1 at home. Now we need to conquer Rome to get to the Semi finals. All the big teams are left. FC Bayern - Liverpool, AC. Milan - Barcelona, and Real Madrid - Porto. Will be tough to get to the final.

First loss of the season. Sent out our backups / youngsters against Lyon and they lost it 2-1, saving the first teamers for Champions League. I didnt expect them to win, but the way they lost is just ... I dont know a word strong enough :p Sometimes I really hate this game.

Oh, and I tried to get RW Essen, due to Paul here, as my feeder club to see how well they could do with a few of my players, but their board rejected the offer as they were happy with their current feeder club :confused: I'm the German champions ffs!

We outplayed Roma at home, but only managed a 2-1 win. I expected a tight away game and it was. We had the possession, they had the biggest chances. But we won 2-0 :p Starting to get a habit of winning games we dont really deserve to win. I felt we deserved a draw at least though, so we deserve to be in the semi finals.

FC Porto is waiting for us there. They where extremely lucky to knock Real Madrid out. They managed a 2-2 draw away when really they should have lost by 4 or 5 looking at the chances. Then they won 5-2 at home, again lucky to get anything better than a draw.

So I feel we have a real shot at getting to the final this year. If we do FC Bayern or AC Milan will be waiting there.

Heya yababo. Good luck in Germany :thup:

We just played our first Semi final. At home to FC Porto. They say a picture says more than a thousand words, so here you go. I guess the portugese used up all their luck in the games against Madrid. If we dont get to the final this year I'm gonna toss my game out the window and never play it again :p

We lost 2-1 in Portugal, but we're through to the final and got no suspension to worry about. In between Lyon decided to hand us the Ligue 1 title by losing to PSG away. So we're champions of France again with 5 games left to play.

In the other Semi Final I thought Milan would make fools out of FC Bayern after beating them 4-1 at their ground in Italy. But the germans surprised everyone with this incredible performance. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I still feel Milan are a better team (player-wise) than Bayern, but if Bayern can do that to Milan I fear what they'll do to us. Then again mabye Milan just completely missed the target tactically. We're in the final anyways. Against FC Bayern of Germany.

FC Bayern - FC Mulhouse (Champions League final, De Kuip, Rotterdam)

FC Bayern (442) : Michael Rensig, Michael Chretien, Philip Lahm, Hamed Diomande, Gojko Kacar, Marquinhos, Alex Teixeira, Toni Kroos, Per Ciljan Skjelbreid, Philipp Winter, Gonzalo Higuain

FC Mulhouse (4231) : Marco Antonio Fernandez, Georgi Marinov, Besart Ajazi, Manuel Paiva, Mile Zec, Mohamed Kacem, Fabio Scognamiglio, Ole Clausen, Moussa Diawara, Katsuyuki Yoshimi, Paolo Marcolini

FC Bayern have some trouble in defense as their star central defender Breno is out injured. They're also missing right winger Miralem Pjanic and central defender Pieter Winter who joined from no other than FC Mulhouse last summer. FC Mulhouse miss fullback Chris Hudson.

1' - The game gets off to a flyer as Bayerns Teixeira sees a shot from the corner of the 16y box pushed away by Fernandez. Noone is on the rebound and Marinov clears the ball to safety.

9' - Higuain gets a shot off from 19 yards as Kacem loses the ball to easy in midfield. The shot goes wide of the mark though.

10' - GOAL! FC Mulhouse go straight to attack and get a corner kick out of their efford. World class midfielder Scognamiglio puts it right on Manuel Paivas head and he makes no mistak. 1-0 to the French.

17' - GOAL! Skjelbreid wins the ball in midfield and hands it off to Teixeira on the left wing. He easily passes Marinov and puts the ball into the 6 yard box where Skjelbreid has taken a run and can put the ball into an empty net. 1-1 and it's all square again.

21' - Marcolini gets through on the wing after a brilliant long ball from the defense. He crosses it right onto Diawaras head and he scores. The linesman however is flagging for something and the goal wont stand. Looked a perfectly fine goal.

25' - Another corner kick this time finds Mile Zec, but he can only put it wide of the mark.

29' - Pure inspiration from Skjelbreid as he dribles past two man infront of the 16y box only to blast his shot over the bar.

35' - Kroos plays Winter through on goal, but he doesnt even hit the target.

37' - Dangerous cross from Marquinhos hits the head of Higuain who hit the outside of the post. Should have been 2-1 there.

Halftime and it's 1-1. FC Bayern have been in control, especially in midfield where Skjebreid and Kroos have run over the Mulhouse duo. FC Mulhouse are pulling Diawara back into central midfield to make it a trio in the second half. Manager Helm says they will have to mark Skjelbreid and Kroos better and not give them any time on the ball.

49' - The second half have started much better for FC Mulhouse and rigth winger Clausen wins the ball from leftback Lahm. He's through on goal but his absymal effort goes straight on the goalkeeper. Big chance there.

52' - Mulhouse wins the ball in central midfield again, the extra man is really helping. This time Yoshimi gets to finish from 18 yards, but he blasts the ball over the bar.

57' - Deja vu as again the ball is won in central midfield by Mulhouse. This time Clausen gets the shot away from just outside the box, but again it goes wide.

59' - FC Mulhouse are on fire now, Bayer havent had a shot in the 2nd half. Diawara gets to the byline and puts a cross in to Marcolini who have dropped back to the penalty mark losing his marker. He only manage a weak shot though and Rensig makes a good save. Should have scored.

60' - The following corner hits captain Kacems head, but his header goes over the bar.

60' - Mulhouse win the ball straight back again in midfield, but Yoshimis shot once again goes over the bar. Where is this gonna end?

69' - FC Bayern finally get a shot off. A free kick from 40 yards is hit rock hard into the bar above Fernandez who can only watch it bounce back out.

77' - Another corner kick hits Paivas head. This time his effort rattles the cross bar above Rensig. FC Mulhouse really should have scored now.

83' - An amazing run by Marquinhos before he finds Higuain just inside the box. He's under pressure and his shot is to easy for Fernandez.

91' - Yoshimi gets a HUUUGE chance as the ball falls to him on the edge of the 6 yard box. His finish goes straight into Rensig though. Yoshimi looks disgusted with himself.

92' - GOAL!! The following corner see FC Mulhouse finally rewarded for their effort in the second half. Once again Scognamiglio hit it straight onto Paivas head and he puts it below the bar this time to give FC Mulhouse the victory!! 2-1!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Match stats | Player ratings

You're scary el sid :D I'm delighted! Can't believe pulling the AMC into MC for the second half had such a crazy effect. I think it was 13-6 in shots to them in the first half.

<there really should be a happy-dance emote>

I dunno to be honest. I'll click through to the season update at least, wanna see how we are in European rankings now. Might do another season just to play that World Club Cup, if there is one still?

But to be honest I dont think I'll go on much longer. Now that we're best in France and able to compete in Europe every year it's gonna feel like playing a big team, and I've done that to much already in this version of the game. I might just start again in some other league.

Now I need to make dinner though, been putting that on hold since I got the spot in the Final. :D

Real Oviedo - Liga BBVA - Pre-Season 2017-18

So, with Ohanzee completing the challenge and setting a new benchmark... ;) This is an important season for Los Carbayones. following last seasons heartbreak, i have pushed to create a team capable of winning home and abroad. as a result, the following players have arrived at the Nuevo Carlos Tartiere:

Logan Bailly - Belgian GK signed on a free. Was wanted by Barcelona and Man Utd among others but i signed him as back-up to Joaquin. has upset the fans a little as they feel he may cause unrest in the squad. any sign of that and he'll be straight out of the door!

Javier Lizarraga - Spanish youth international signed as cover for Rabben. Potential to be as good as him, which is good. a good Liga BBVA player already. A £1.6 million bargain from relegated Getafe.

Martin Machuca - Argentinian CB signed from Werder Bremen. a lot of money but he's worth it. will push Hugo and Galindo hard for the CB spot.

Emilio - Spaniard signed from Panathianikos. impressed me when we played them last season in CL. Will provide back-up.

Nigel De Jong - in my eyes, a bargain at £7.5 million from Sevilla. 32, but with a great deal of experience, him and Kabore will really strengthen the DM position alongside Munoz.

Charles Kabore - my biggest ever outlay, at £20 million. Possibly over-priced but in his prime and has created a lot of goals in his career. A gamble in some respects, i was prepared to take the risk given our financial earnings last season, plus the money from the Torres sale.

Diego Sanchez - Spanish international winger signed on a free from Aston Villa. as good as Peltonen, we have some real strength in depth there. We now have both Spanish wingers from the recent Confederations Cup...

Arjen Robben - this transfer was arranged last season when i was looking for more experience. with the new arrivals, Arjen may miss out on a squad number for the league. he will need to prove his worth in the remaining friendlies.

Adrian - Spanish ST signed for £11 million from relegated Deportivo. Another player in his prime, he'll provide good strength in depth to our front line. turned out he left Oviedo for Deportivo in 2005 and as a result, i clawed back £500k in future transfer fees :cool:

in the 1st leg of the CL 3rd round qualifiers, we took a commanding 5-1 win against Hearts at the Nuevo Carlos Tartiere. The second leg which should be a formality, will see us into the group stages again....

time to bring on the new season for the highly determind Real Oviedo.....

Congrats Ohanzee, 2018/19 very nice and gives me no chance with AD Fafe haha.

An excellent final as well, as I was reading it I was thinking it was going to penalties and you were going to be gutted once more, but I must say a last minute goal for one of our sides is a delight. Great Work. :)

Cheers all :)

Some great signings rlipscombe. I like the experience in Robben and De Jong. I've had much joy from the 30+ year olds we've had the last few seasons. Vukcevic even won the Star of the competition award for his performance in Ligue 1 this year. Good luck this season! I'm not gonna predict anything, cause I might jinx you and that'd be cheating :D

I'll do a season update in a bit.

You'd normally get atleast one team you can beat twice, but Marseille beat me in one of the legs last season so I'm not very confident. I'd be royally ****ed if Paloschi scores for ACM against me though. How we play against ACM will probably be key in this group.

seriously tough group that.... with a bit of luck you should get 3rd (you've a good team - remember that) and if thats case push for Europa League win....

Ohanzee - don't you go jinxing nothing!!!

FC Mulhouse 2018/2019

1st in Ligue 1 (pred: 1st) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The League

First half of the season was crazy as we just kept winning every game we played. 19-0-0 at the halfway line and Lyon never got close. I'm especially pleased with the goal difference. And even though we played our second choice players in quite a few games the second half of the season we still won most of those aswell. Just shows we got a really good squad now, even the backups are good enough to fight in the top of this division. Lyon had a bad start, but their signings in January got them going again. In the end they finished above 90 points once again. The gap down to 3rd is really crazy.

The Cups (CdlL | FC)

We played our second choice players in both cups again, and they where good enough to get to two finals. They won the Coup de la Ligue after 120 minutes against Marseille, but lost 3-1 to Lyon in the French Cup. A bit of a freak result as Lyon didnt have a single clear cut chance.

The Champions League (results)

We got a pretty easy group with Partizan, Zürich and Inter. I was hoping for a top spot since we beat Inter over two games last season, but not expecting it. Partizan and Zürich was beaten easily, while Inter gave us two close game where we won one and drew one. Top spot in the group gave us what was probably the easiest way we could hope for through the knockout rounds.

Zenit of Russia was the best draw we could hope for and they where beaten easily both home and away. Roma proved a bit more difficult in the Quarter final as we barely managed a 2-1 win at home, though we deserved better. Away we got the lucky breaks though and won 2-0 in a game we mabye didnt deserve to win. I was expecting to meet Real Madrid in the next round but FC Porto struck lucky in their games against them and we got portugese oposition instead. I'm glad we did cause we beat the crap out of them in a 6-0 victory at home. The away game was our only loss in the tournament as we lost 2-1, but there was never any doubt we'd be in the final.

The final you can read all about here. We won 2-1 after scoring the winner 2 minutes into overtime of the second half. FC Mulhouse are the new champions of Europe! And a fun note about it. FC Mulhouse have alot of german history as you can read in my opening post. So beating german giants FC Bayern in the final is just an added bonus :)

The Finances

Crazy good. Guess that covers it. Most of it comes from price money again ofc, and the huge player sales. Especially van der Werff who left in January for over £30M. Still getting that money monthly though. Ontop of all that the average attendance rose almost 3k to 15,217 this year, but that money is peanuts compared to tv-money and price-money in Champions League.

The Players

The whole squad was great again, 27 players at 7.00+ rating. 20 different goal scorers. Paiva of course became the hero scoring in the Champions League final. 6 players scored more than 13 goals.

Simon Vukcevic deserves to be mentioned on his own. He couldnt play in Europe as he had already played for Sporting in a qualifier, but in the league he was a monster. He won the Star of the competition award for his performace in Ligue 1.

Fabio Scognamiglio also needs a mention as he's our first and only World Class player. He's been with us for 7 seasons and is the real star of the team. Even better he's worth £27M, not wanted by anyone, and is happy to sign a new 4 year contract if I want him to. He's improved alot since he came, here's the first screenshot I have of him at 17.

I think moving Chris Hudson out to right fullback and getting Mile Zec into the central defense was what made us good in defense this year. Hudson is a natural fullback, but with his qualities I was using him as a centreback before. He seemed to do even better as a fullback and our defense was tighter than ever this year and helped Fernandez to 37 clean sheets.

The Future

I dont know, I might stop here. We can keep this team together if we want, noone is asking to leave. I tried offering every one of our first teamers new contracts and everyone wants to talk. I didnt offer anyone, just tried to see how they reacted. So we could probably keep this core of players together for years and years. The best part is that the team winning the Champions League are all 21-28 years of age. Most of them are 24-26, so we could probably compete in Europe for several seasons with this squad.

So it looks great, we got the finances, we got the attendance rising, we got money coming out our ears. But I'm not sure I wanna do another season atm. It will be a bit like playing with a big team from now on and I enjoy the "road to get big" better than the era after you become big, if you know what I mean. If we had a youth academy from the start I might be more interested in continuing, but apart from Brousse I dont even have any half decent youngsters to see through.

Status in France and Europe

We're now 2nd in European rankings. Financially we're 1st in France at £199M, £99M ahead of Lyon. That's enough to put us 8th in the world £147M behind Barcelona in first.

Jean-Marc Brousse | Start | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019

FC Mulhouse history

League pos	CdlL		FC		Europe		Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/2010	5th FN		N/A		9th round	N/A		So close
2010/2011	3rd FN		2nd round	9th round	N/A		Promoted!
2011/2012	2nd L2		2nd round	8th round	N/A		Promoted again!
2012/2013	12th L1		3rd round	Final lost	N/A		...
2013/2014	6th L1		3rd round	Final lost 	N/A		No Europe 
2014/2015	3rd L1		4th round	Semi final	N/A		Europe! 
2015/2016	3rd L1		3rd round	Winners		EC winners	Trophies!
2016/2017	2nd L1		4th round	Final lost	EC Final lost	No trophies
2017/2018	1st L1		Winners		Semi final	Semi ECL	The double
2018/2019	1st L1		Winners		Final lost	Winners		Champions of Europe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L1 = Ligue 1 | L2 = Ligue 2 | FN = French National | CdlL = Coup de la League | FC = French Cup

That's a mad good season! My update is taking longer than I expected because I can't really be bothered to write it at the moment. Might get it done in bed tonight. If not I'll do it whilst watching the men's final tomorrow.

Pondering what to do next. I just dont feel like starting another season with Mulhouse right now (will keep the save though in case it comes over me). Dunno if I wanna try another nation in this one or a completely different place. :confused:

Yea that's an idea, but I think I've had enough of France for now. I'm considering a couple of things.

- Portugal, cause I like the fact that they can sign brazilian kids before anyone else.

- Spain or Italy, with the added challenge of using only players from that nation. Should be possible in such a big nation.

- Going outside Europe to South America or Asia. Never managed outside Europe in any FM (or CM before that), so might be interesting, but I don't know the competitions there at all so it might just get frustrating.

- Ireland, I always loved the way the Irish people have a certain passion for the game and their attitude. Their fans are the best in the world in my opinion, but I hate the fact that their league dont play in the same period as the rest of the major ones.

One question to you guys managing in Spain, Italy or Portugal. Was there a youth academy in any of the clubs available to manage? I deffinatly want one wherever I go this time, cause in 10 seasons we've not had a single huge prospect in Mulhouse. Even Brousse was only a minor one.

(edit) Ooops, I had my "post reply" window up for a while there, so you posted twice between me opening it and actually posting. Hehe, Fafe is LLRs team, I love his updates, wouldnt feel right to even try it. And if I did and failed I'd never hear the end of it :D

(edit2) Gah it's getting late, I thought you said "try Fafe". I did consider Portugal, but I dunno. Anyone got an answer to the youth-academy question? That'd sway me alot.

Domegliara started with a youth academy. Apart from that I don't know. Messina might have had one too. They also have a massive stadium to start with.

[edit] - Just checked back Messina did have one. Oh, and sorry LLR :) He could just as easily come to Italy and beat me to it!

I've played games in Italy with Parma and San Marino already in this version of the game so I dont think I'd go with Messina if I where to go to Italy. They're a bit like Parma in having been in the top and gone down. I dunno how Messinas reputation is in the game but Parma was way to easy getting good enough players to win Serie A with.

I got a Portugese holliday save already, just trying to reload a few times now. But I cant find any team with a youth academy either. Fafe is there every time :) So is the mini-Benfica. I think I'll make a spanish and italian save and see if any teams catch my eye (with a youth academy), if not mabye a Lisbon club would be fun.

Well I'm currently Senegal manager (started with semi pro rep). Got an offer from Workington but rejected. I reckon if I actually get to the World Cup with Senegal, I'll get better offers after one season.

Have a bunch of European leagues loaded + China + HK. Full list in the career thread lol. :)

Asia is on my list of places I might go, but I'll probably stick to one of the 3 (SPA/ITA/POR) in here right now. Hollidaying takes forever in Italy and Spain *yawn* I've done Spain and found a couple of teams with youth academy at least. Gonna check Italy aswell (hollidaying atm), but I'll probably wait 'till tomorrow before I decide.

I like the idea of doing Spain with only spanish players, or mabye stretch it to spanish/portugese speaking. Though that might not be so big of a handicap after all. I always wanted to try using only players from one nation though, I think it might even work better than mixing nationalities. Same language should mean they gel faster, but I dunno how much the game reacts to it.

Ohanzee, the nation-only rule is something i'd considered too. could try a Basque only game??? would be REALLY tough but could be interesting..... i had thought about doing that at one time.

Sorry to hear you've lost some motivation for Fafe Des - i can imaging it's really frustrating though.

Yea I'm gonna do the nation-only thing, but I cant decide on Spain or Italy. It seems every single team in Italy have a youth academy, so I could pick any newly promoted team there. In Spain Burgos seem to be one of very few that have one.

Is there any easy way of knowing who's been promoted? I usually just go into "managername -> jobs" and see who's searching for scouts, coaches, etc. But some teams dont show there, like your Real Oviedo for instance. They are one of the promoted teams though. And it also seems like some of the B1-4 divisions have just 1 new team while others have up to 5. Takes to much time going through them all.

I'm leaning to just finding whatever team in Italy have the smallest stadium and going with them. Italy would probably be easier to do the nation-only thing with since every team seem to have a youth academy. Should be tons of italian talent.

FC Eindhoven: Season 2011/12

Media Prediction: 12th

Final Position: 1st

League Table: 1st (79 points)

Fantastic year, didn't start off very well, but the league was very tight so I knew with a few wins we'd be right up there. we did that, and went on to win it. Our Play-Off place was confirmed after 22 games, so I just went for the league. On the last day I was two points ahead, a draw may have done it for me, but if I did we would've won it, but instead we hammered bottom of the table FC Dordrecht 4-0.

Dutch Cup: Quarter-Finals (Lost 2-0 to Ajax)

Had an easy enough run in until we came up against the best team in the country, Ajax. 2-0 was actually a decent result, because they dominated.

Squad & Tactics

This one worked really well for me. Bit short at the moment and will be even shorter when some players leave, but I'll get in a few replacements as per usual.

Finances

Fantastic, after all our sales in January we are over the £1m mark, hopefully now I can get a new stadium that will make up for our wage bill.

Transfers 1 | 2

Made another HUGE profit, this time it was £3.3m, including 2 players I had snapped up on frees at the start of the season, and highly rated regen keeper Willem Metz. Unfortunately a few players are leaving on frees, I hope to sign a few players to replace them soon, Paulo should be a huge signing.

Club Information

Topscorer: Kevin Vandenbergh (16 goals)

Top Rating: Jens van Son (7.21)

Club's Player of the Year: Kevin Vandenbergh

2/3 for Mr. Vandenbergh, he was excellent. 16 goals, 13 assists and 9 MOTM performances, one of the best free transfers I've ever gotten. van Son also had a great season, wouldn't renew his contract so he's off to ADO Den Haag.

Aims:

Get Into The Play-Offs - 1st - Play-Off spot was secured after about 22 when we were in 2nd place, Sparta were running away with it but I didn't lose once from then on, couple of draws but it didn't really matter, when we got top stop there was no stopping us.

Get Finances Into The Black - Yes! - Made 3.3m out of selling players, my chairman accepted most of them automatically but I was ok with it. Considering they were all bought for nothing, or were already there, that's fantastic.

Sign Some Fantastic Players - Kind of - We signed Kevin Vandenbergh who was let go by Utrecht, he was fantastic! Loads of goals and assists, great signing. Also bringing in a Brazilian who I believe is a faceinthegame player, he looks brilliant.

Aims For Next Season:

Survive

Push The Board For A New Stadium

Get To The Quarter-Finals Or Further In The Cup

Domestic League:

Season       Team             League         Finished  
2009-2010    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     9th
2010-2011    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     9th
2011-2012    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     1st - Champions, Promoted

Archived