Carl Jung once said "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or RKC.."

Deisler26

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

200px-RKC_Waalwijk_logo.png

RKC Waalwijk

2036 Youth Intake

2036 yute 1

FULL INTAKE OVERVIEW

Intake #18. We got nothing. This is the first intake that doesn't have a 3* player and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. .... We're still at Exceptional Youth Coaching and Extensive Youth Recruitment. As usual, I'll be concentrating on the 3* and above prospects, however I'll highlight the top three prospects in my eyes of each intake and also concentrate on the U-19's vs Youth Candidates match.

--------------------------------------------------

Top Prospect

-NONE-

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

How far will YOUR youth go: 2036?

Just how local are my intakes? We have State of the Art Youth facilities, but are we getting the cream of local youth?

A poor intake, but apart from the above, we've got a quite local intake with every other player within 70km of the stadium.

---------------------------------------------------------------

RKC U-19's vs RKC Youth Candidates: 2036

2036 u19vYC

A really fun game. And even more so that Alvin Robbemond, who signed early, got an 8.1 for the U-19 side.

And, as an aside, Timo Wouters, the player who had his trial cancelled last season for getting a 4.6 in the trials game has now retired from football. Sometimes you're just not cut out for this life... 

RKC Youth Candidates Player of the Game

Pelle van Haaren (8.2)

Edited by Deisler26

RKC Waalwijk

15th April 2036

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final, Leg 2

Stadion Munchen, Munich

FC Bayern Munchen 2 - 0 RKC Waalwijk (FC Bayern win 0-2 on aggregate)

2036 ucl qf 2

They FM'd us. Both goals after giveaways by youngster Thomas de Groot, huge punts upfield for them to beat our offside trap and capitalise. We hit the bar twice and their keeper saved 3 or 4 excellent opportunities which could have seen us qualify

Edited by Deisler26

RKC Waalwijk

Eredivisie: Finished in 1st place (predicted 1st) - Champions, qualified for UEFA Champions League

Another unbeaten season! We again won the league at a canter, finishing 1st in the Eredivisie. We were only 10 points ahead of second--placed PSV Eindhoven and 21 ahead of third-placed Feyenoord Rotterdam meant that I was again able to try to concentrate on the Champions League and evolved some youth talent into the first team. We scored at a lesser rate than last season, only 2.35 goals-per-game, but only conceded 0.29 goals per game. Only 10 goals conceded all season long in the league.

Final Table  -  Season Results Aug - Dec | Jan - May

KNVB Beker: Winners (predicted Final)

No stopping us in the domestic cup, it seems! We pottered past Keuken Kampoen Divisie opposition in TOP Oss, winning 2-0 in the First Round, before dispatching another KKD side, Go Ahead Eagles with three late goals to win 3-0 in the Second Round. We were then paired up with relegation-haunted Eredivisie side Willem II Tilburg in the Third Round and an easy 2-0 win saw us breeze into the Quarter Finals, where we faced our cup nemesis VItesse Arnhem, winning easily 4-0, topping it off with an own goal. In the Semi Finals, we easily rolled over title rivals, Feyenoord Rotterdam 3-1.  This put us into the Final where we faced the last team to actually beat us in the competition, AZ Alkmaar. After two goals in the opening two minutes, a late goal from Sam Bakkenes, saw us  triumph 2-1 to give us our fourth cup success in a row and fifth in six seasons.  Cup Results

UEFA Super Cup: Lost in Final (predicted Final)

Johan Cruijff Schaal: Winners (predicted Final)

UEFA Champions League: Lost in Quarter Final (predicted Group Stage)

Our sixth season in Europe's premier competition, once again qualifying directly for the group stage. We were looking for success in this tournament, but only qualified second in the group, losing the final group game, in a group containing FC Barcelona, Shakhtar Donetsk and Anderlecht.

This put us into the First Knockout Round, where we faced our UEFA Super Cup conquerors Real Madrid C.F. A stunning 3-0 win at home saw us in pole position for the away leg and, despite a 0-1 loss, we qualified for the next round, 3-1 on aggregate. In the Quarter Final, we faced German heavyweights FC Bayern Munich. They had a man sent off and their goalie stood on his head as they escaped the home leg with a 0-0 draw. Sadly, they snatch and grabbed two goals on the break at home, whilst we hit the woodwork three times. That was the difference as we lost 0-2 in Germany and on aggregate and left us dreaming of what might have been as Bayern ended up winning it all.  Champions League Results

Awards

Review

Stats

Commercial Summary

The Netherlands is ours. The Champions League, not so much

RKC Waalwijk

2036/37 Pre-Season Depth Chart

So, each season, I will post up a depth chart of the players in my main formation. It will consist of First Team, Backup & Youth... if I have them. We're chugging away quite nicely right now for players, but we do need to start retraining players for positions, otherwise we'll see an issue when injuries or player sales bite (Lineups accurate on 08:00, 15 July 2036)

Goalkeeper

Steven Seuntjens

Wim de Bie

Robert Timmermans

Right Back                                                                                                     Centre Back                                                                                                       Centre Back                                                                                       Left Back

Colin Ajiach                                                                       Jordi Huisman                                                                      David Karreman                                                    Thom de Vlieger

Tom Thijssen                                                                      Ruud Propper                                                                         Berry Jansen                                                     Dennis van Leeuwen

Michael Bakker                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Teun van Osch

Defensive Midfield

Mark Linders                      

Teun Veerman

Vincent Ippel

Right Midfield                                                                                     Centre Midfield                                                                                                 Centre Midfield                                                                              Left MIdfield  

Jordie de Looijer                                                            Rutger Warmolts                                                                      Frans Jansen                                                      Thomas de Groot

Ya'Acov Biton                                                                 Dennis Kluivert                                                                     Scott Langerak                                                      Olvido Dilrosun

Ad Rutten                                                                    Jesse Bakermans                                                                   Furkan Hocaoglu                                                     Bjorn Wolf

Striker

Sam Bakkenes

Kees Bastiaansen

Sam van Weert

Some very minor changes this season, with the biggest change being our World Cup-winning goalie being sold on.

Edited by Deisler26

RKC Waalwijk 

Academy Watch: Class of 2031

In this section, we'll look at my historical youth intakes. At the end of every season, I'll go back and look at an intake from my time here at RKC and see if the key prospects worked out? Or if they flamed out, never to be seen again.

Intake #13. It's the Class of 2031.

2031 yoof 2

Unlucky 13? Well, not terribly so. We'll concentrate on the 3* prospects and up, unless there are any significant deviations. We had Rutger Warmolts, David Karreman and Laurens van Gerwen as our 3* and up. 

Rutger Warmolts

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Rutger was a good prospect coming into the club. So far, he's made 102 appearances in all competitions so far, scoring 19 goals and assisting 7 times for an average rating of 7.25. In his time at the club, Rutger has amassed a decent haul of trophies, starting with the 2035 Eredivisie, four straight KNVB Bekers between 2032-36, three straight Johan Cruijff Schaal wins from 2032-35 and the jewel, the 2035 UEFA Europa League. 

Internationally, Rutger has made appearances for The Netherlands at U-20 & U-21 level, winning the UEFA U-21 European Championship in 2033 and the UEFA U-20 Elite League twice in 2033 and 2034.

David Karreman

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

David was in the midst of a conveyor belt of good defenders that was coming through the club. So far, David has made 126 appearances for the club in all competitions, scoring 7 goals and assisting twice for an average match rating of 7.19. David has quite the trophy cabinet from his time here, winning the Eredivisie three times from 2034-36, three Johan Cruijff Schaals from 2033-35, FIVE KNVB Bekers (2031, 2033-36) and the 2035 UEFA Europa League

David has made 8 appearances for the Netherlands senior side with his debut coming against Brazil in June 2035. Despite his low number of caps, David has a winners medal at senior level, the 2036 UEFA European Championship and three at youth level, two UEFA U-20 Elite Leagues (2033, 2034) and a UEFA U-21 European Championship.

Laurens van Gerwen

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Laurens was considered to have a bright future as our starting right back in the making. During his time at the club, he made 48 appearances in all competitions, scoring one goal and assisting 17 times for an average match rating of 7.32. However, in January 2034, Hamburger SV came in with a monsterous £41m bid for him. A no-brainer to take and he was off. During his time so far in Germany, he has made 51 appearances in all competitions, assisting 5 times for an average match rating of 6.49. Laurens' domestic trophy cabinet is slowly filling, having picked up two KNVB Beker winners medals (2031 & 2033) and a 2033 Johan Cruijff Schaal winners medal

Laurens has appeared at every level of the Netherlands internationally, making 11 appearances and scoring 1 goals as he won the 2034 FIFA World Cup & the 2035 UEFA Nations League with the senior side and the 2033 & 2034 UEFA U-20 European Elite League with the U-20's and the 2033 UEFA U-21 European Championship at U-21 level.

We only had the one other player out of the intake to make an appearance for the first team, Dragan Oosterveld

RKC Waalwijk

August 2036 Transfer Window

Targets:

2037 targets

Transfers:

2037 aug transfers

We lost a lot of talent this window, a calculated risk to let some of the new blood into the team

Veli Ozdogan (sold to FC Ingolstadt 04 for £3.5m + 50% sell on)

Veli was sat at third pairing and wasn't likely to go higher, so to allow a player or two to move up the chain, he was sold to the first team who had interest

Bradley Knopper (sold to AS Roma for £11m + 50% sell on)

Letting a World Cup and European Championship winner go? At that little price? Well, we wouldn't have got much else for him and I needed to allow some of the younger keepers some game time.

Scott Langerak (sold to AA Gent for £5m)

Scott wanted out after winning everything he could with us to this point. I wasn't happy at letting him go, but he wouldn't have accepted a reduced role so he was gone.

Vincent Ippel (sold to Rijinsburgse Boys for £47.5k)

2nd/3rd choice DM and barely ever used. Happy to sell to our former feeder club

Colin Ajiach (sold to Juventus FC for £12m)

This was a little out of left field. Our backup RB was wanted by Juve and they put in a deadline day deal for him. Normally, it would have had me saying no, but we could ride out his loss as long as we didn't lose two left backs to injur.. oh.

On 24/09/2019 at 08:13, Deisler26 said:

RKC Waalwijk 

Image result for champions league logo

2036/37 UEFA Champions League

2037 UCL draw

2037 UCL group

Back to being second seeds. And yeeeesh. This isn't a fun group. Shakhtar must be sick of the sight of us...

I know the feeling given how much I encounter the same teams multiple times in Europe, even in the same season ;)

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

record appearances

Record appearance holder, record goalscorer, Is there anything this man cannot do?

Random question Deisler, but is/was Mark Wijks a regen player? I currently have a RKC save with a regen called Mark Wijks as well, very random! 

2 minutes ago, ITFC_Blue said:

Random question Deisler, but is/was Mark Wijks a regen player? I currently have a RKC save with a regen called Mark Wijks as well, very random! 

He was a regen. Was in my first intake

GlC_Bq3r_400x400.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2037 Youth Intake

2037 yute 1

FULL INTAKE OVERVIEW 

Intake #19. This is interesting. Following on last year's 'low' quality intake, we only had the one 3* player and I think I'm stuck unless I win something big. .... We're still at Exceptional Youth Coaching and Extensive Youth Recruitment. As usual, I'll be concentrating on the 3* and above prospects, however I'll highlight the top three prospects in my eyes of each intake and also concentrate on the U-19's vs Youth Candidates match.

--------------------------------------------------

Top Prospect

AMC Achraf Sellack

Achraf has come in, but is natural in a position we don't use. The biggest question is whether we retrain him as an MC or an ST

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

How far will YOUR youth go: 2037?

Just how local are my intakes? We have State of the Art Youth facilities, but are we getting the cream of local youth?

A now-standard intake, but apart from the above, we've got a quite local intake again with every other player within 50km of the stadium.

---------------------------------------------------------------

RKC U-19's vs RKC Youth Candidates: 2037

2037 u19vsRYC

An enjoyable game to watch. The Youth Candidates goal was a special one. Numan opening up his body to stroke it past the keeper from 20 yards

RKC Youth Candidates Player of the Game

Julius Numan (8.3)

GlC_Bq3r_400x400.jpg

RKC Waalwijk 

7d30134d242a453e9a6b762ef9b06725.jpg

5th May 2037

UEFA Champions League Semi Final, Leg 2

ING Stadium, Waalwijk

RKC Waalwijk 2 - 2 Real Madrid (Real Madrid win 4-5 on aggregate)

2037 ucl sf l2

Horrifically stitched up. Their winning goal came from a terrible mistake. 

After winning my fourth successive title; this one with a record Eredivisie points haul, third unbeaten season and third domestic sweep, it was time...

2037 The End

It was definitely time. With FM20 just around the corner, it's time to put the tin hat on this career. Probably my favourite of all my RKC careers so far. Let's hope 20 improves on that.

2037 the end 2

- Abraham Managervich will be back in "#RKC1920 - The Definition of Insanity is playing as the same team over and over and expecting people to be interested in reading about it!" -

Edited by Deisler26

• 6 months later...
47 minutes ago, oliviablond said:

As for me here are the 4 mainstream forms of addiciton (From least harmful/damaging/and possible serious, to the most):

4: Smoking
3: Drinking
2: Gambling
1: Drugs

I don't know what is the worst. 

I don't know Olivia, I'd say RKC is worst.