Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally have FMT working, so will start to check tactics and how they can be improved.

The odd strikerless tactic is best performing so far, but early days.

2 hours ago, Jamieac said:

First game with this.  Bare in mind this was a rotated squad cause I have a 2nd leg CL game with Man u in 3 days.

image.thumb.png.ca1e6064d7a3e9e0270b9315775470aa.png

Haven't had a result like this since the new patch without the super charged set pieces. Will stick with this until the end of the season at least. 

how many goals did Taylor make in season?

Id you are sub top the MU 0708 scores at 2.71 goals per game, should be more the better team you have.

The Salah and  DLF 442 also score at 2.71 goals per game.

Best sun mid would be PILGROMAGE 4141 if looking for good away/difficult game tactic

Edited by knap

I am having very good results as an underdog with !!!!FM19.3PILGRIMAGE4141KnapP102EC

Team: Pinhalnovense

Against Porto and other top teams, I am playing with rotation squad.
Lost will be a lost, so rotation is important to remain focus for first eleven.

I am controlling the training.
That 16-0 score destroyed the focus of our team. Grrrr

4141_KNAP_19.3.2.png

!!!!FM19.3PILGRIMAGE4141KnapP102EC.fmf

Edited by Guest

Knap, I love your tactics and find them more or less indispensable but for the love of christ, can you please think about putting some version numbers in the tac file names? There are so many threads, posts, attachments and files that it's so hard to know what is current. Plus, the SI forums don't tell the timestamp of when the OP of a thread has been updated so you don't know if the tacs on the first page are current either.

I get that the descriptive terms in the tac names help to tell people what formation it is and that's fine but personally, I would rather have a version number appended than needing to know how many gaols Salah scored with it or how many points you accrued.

Please don't take this the wrong way as I think your tactics are awesome, I am just struggling under the weight of umpteen files and not being able to tell which one is which easily!

Unless of course I am being an utter moron and missing something in the file name of course...

Edited by sorrenmills
additional info

The latest tactics are at the top of OP. The version is the patch made ( 19.3.2 is latest) Formation is augmented with any specific roles of note. The pts give an indication of potential but also a version. 

Another indication is the number of ! as they push newer tactics to top of list, and the description helps me find a base tactic for any improvement.

I do occasional use versions when identical formation but updated, but sometimes older versions are still the better tactic, so not always helpful.