Dark side of Moon 343 3421 433 442 352 4231 Belgium tactics England Box Knap FM 18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 hours ago, knap said:

Good job man. It's very strong with big teams. 

I tried with Newcastle a few games...win with liverpool(3-2), draw with arsenal(1-1)  1-0 wolves and 3-1 southampton.

I hope this tactic is ok for underdogs.

Match Training  or OI ?  Do you will make a waste time for this 4231?

I want to see more 4231 and 451(1dm-2AMR/L). I can't play with 3 forwards or 4-3-2-1 4-1-3-2  3-2-4-1. Ty for this 4231.

Hey Knap...just a quick bit of feedback on on a combo I'm using which I have to say has potentially been the greatest home & away combo I've used ALL FM18:

Home 343

Away 352

Absolutely annilating Seria A with AC Milan. Picked the 343 at home for obvious reasons. Most efficient formation to use on this version of FM. Picked the 352 because in ur test it only coceeded 12 goals I think.

Anyway awesome stuff ALL FM18...long may your tactic creating continue buddy!

1 hour ago, ruudvanwarren said:

Hey Knap...just a quick bit of feedback on on a combo I'm using which I have to say has potentially been the greatest home & away combo I've used ALL FM18:

Home 343

Away 352

Absolutely annilating Seria A with AC Milan. Picked the 343 at home for obvious reasons. Most efficient formation to use on this version of FM. Picked the 352 because in ur test it only coceeded 12 goals I think.

Anyway awesome stuff ALL FM18...long may your tactic creating continue buddy!

can u please show league table screenshot :) and team

There is no way to test a SUS, so I just make the same basic changes with whatever tactic I'm using. The above you could pull WNs back to DFBs and use to wingers with contain mentality

В 05.07.2018 в 21:17, knap сказал:

There is an England tactic using a SS and IF for Sterling.

116421591_Image1.thumb.png.b5a6700ba4ed570743d151895c839e24.png

В 05.07.2018 в 21:17, knap сказал:

The 352 is more for Vardy or Rashford.

I can agree about 352 and Alli/Lingard in role of CM(a) in context of SI Match Engine, but I dont understand about IF

Going back to FM 08 I would use Alli and Lingard as AMs with barrows. I still think the old arrow system was a better representation than these roles.

3421 Vicenza no hard tackles in team and personal instructions:

Serie C 1st , League Cup and Supercup champion

Спойлер

792163226_Image1.thumb.png.31158873c1446792e14c4e0078d60de2.png

Second season Udinese 352 No hard tackles + stay on feet

Sold players on 96 mln, bought just 4.3 mln

Спойлер

899750683_Image2.thumb.png.133b055c627954a6ea7f262d27ca0e78.png

Thank you @knap!

Make sure you warn or fine players as appropriate for cards.

Also the reduction in cards tends to be minimal, and managing cards during a game also works.

13 часов назад, knap сказал:

Very interesting as many prefer the no hard tackle option, and I do occasionally take it off tactics.

Your best tactics give amazing results anyway, so I off hard tckls. As you can see, it give a rock also with stay on feet, 352 at least.

I use stay on feet there because WB's have yellow/red cards in innocuous situations.

(At firsr was Pi for wb's but Ti later)

Possibly reason in attack mentality. Btw there is clear tackles with the same results.

BLUE MATTER 433 has a no hard tackle option and is maybe 6pts down over a season.

Also have to consider the hidden dirtiness attribute which can cause problems, as well as aggression.

High closing down tight marking a BWM and WBs having to recover from being part of attack, will add to the cards received

The warning fining system will help

Also with a red card I use a SUS tactic which normally holds even with 2 reds.

Also forces a squad rotation.

Modifying the tactic during games and avoiding the dirtiness attribute and subbing a known offender will probably be the best option.

Also I tend to think of hard tackle as win the ball back as early as possible, but I know many do like the get stuck in TI and PI, so great to see good results without these instructions.

I would like to fully  long term test the no hard tackle option, but with the early BLUE MATTER no hard tackle was p261 and with hard tackle p290.

"switch flanks" for the wing backs and midfielders and "tries long passes" for the ball-playing defenders works great. At least one of the strikers must be really quick. In fm2018 (and a few earlier versions) speed (acceleration+pace) is THE most important attribute for all positions except GK. 

12 минут назад, Babkar77 сказал:

knap 1 question i play dortmund and i struggle at away games you change mentality at away to counter or you play attack? by the way at home i am going very good and i won super cup from bayern

Just today won Napoli away in Italy Cup by Knap 352, full game in attack mental

Rarely change to Standart/counter in the end, but this is more for my quiet ^_^

I seldom change unless the odds are stacked against me, as the only way to win is to score which means the most effective tactic. 

Archived