[FM18] San Marin-oh no, not him again...

Bedese

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

...I hate to say I told you so, guess James is the better, more successful name.

You're treading a dangerous path, my friend...

Youth Intake Day!

217636aafc5ad6908f08b65d6f7e8a77.png

a4b08b2c11803a3e1a5d75615910be54.png

He looks class, and has genuine pace, but we don't use wingers right now. With a bit of work on his finishing he could make a decent striker?

b5a15c52ea3a37ae032489162df7f18b.png

Another RB :lol: 

e04f1b1438cd4983a969bc7be270f071.png

He doesn't look too bad, either. Good name.

17 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

He looks class, and has genuine pace, but we don't use wingers right now. With a bit of work on his finishing he could make a decent striker?

Maybe CM, could be a good box to box or Mezzala.

Just imagine Nahuel is actually Mapuche (native tribe from Patagonia) for jaguar and he really has a decent name working for him. Shame he isn't a striker. And weird he isn't Argentinean or Chilean...

Bucci looks great, just a shame it might be difficult to get the most from him in your existing system.

I've caught up with the whole thread now and am enjoying the fun as before.  It's nice that SI have changed the youth recruitment this year so it appears to operate in the same way as facilities and junior coaching upgrades, if you can afford it the board will accept it.

Finally finished reading through all this, great work so far. This inspired me to start my own save in san marino with La Fiorita which is probably a bit easier than San Giovanni as they are defending champs and also haven't gone strictly youth only for the first 2 seasons but am planning to from now on. Managed to win the league both years to qualify for champions league where ive done as well as I could expect and maaged to get up to over 2mil balance and convince the board to go semi-pro and hoping to go pro soon. Also got a striker in the 1st intake who I think looks very good for this early

ST Cimino YP18A_ Overview Attributes.png

8 hours ago, manutdfan1999 said:

Finally finished reading through all this, great work so far. This inspired me to start my own save in san marino with La Fiorita which is probably a bit easier than San Giovanni as they are defending champs and also haven't gone strictly youth only for the first 2 seasons but am planning to from now on. Managed to win the league both years to qualify for champions league where ive done as well as I could expect and maaged to get up to over 2mil balance and convince the board to go semi-pro and hoping to go pro soon. Also got a striker in the 1st intake who I think looks very good for this early

ST Cimino YP18A_ Overview Attributes.png

Make him learn "Knocks ball past opponent" and "Shoots with power", easy life

Started my youth challenge last night and was thinking about this topic. Glad it's back. I remember the first few pages when everybody was saying how easy this would be with the fixed bug :D

Love your work and keep grinding. Establishing some sort of domestic dominance is a vital next step. 

How are your coaches looking?

• 3 months later...

Archived