[FM18] San Marin-oh no, not him again...

Bedese

16 minutes ago, DefenseLover said:

Let's just hope we don't get hammered....

No worries there :D 

38c1752638f2483c8febd31da67586ce.png

A huge win over a good side, and the slight alterations we've made to the player roles in our 4-3-3 definitely seems to be paying off:

e9de02f66e9fef765a5718b9e97cc47d.png

The reason we made the change is for the first time in the save, we got a striker genuinely capable of playing as a Complete Forward:

78894b5a2deb34eb7d743a6448857866.png

6'2 with 14 jumping and strength, 14 pace, 16 finishing. At just 17 years old! He's already quality, and I'm hoping that he still has some room to develop.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

A huge win over a good side, and the slight alterations we've made to the player roles in our 4-3-3 definitely seems to be paying off:

e9de02f66e9fef765a5718b9e97cc47d.png

The reason we made the change is for the first time in the save, we got a striker genuinely capable of playing as a Complete Forward:

78894b5a2deb34eb7d743a6448857866.png

6'2 with 14 jumping and strength, 14 pace, 16 finishing. At just 17 years old! He's already quality, and I'm hoping that he still has some room to develop.

I like this a bit better, but would you be better off putting your either footed guy in the middle/point of attack, where he can cause the most havoc?

That said, it's hard to deny wanting Santi in the middle.

6 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

I like this a bit better, but would you be better off putting your either footed guy in the middle/point of attack, where he can cause the most havoc?

That said, it's hard to deny wanting Santi in the middle.

Aye, you might be right there, but I think it'd be a lot less effective with a CF on the right or left?

4 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

Aye, you might be right there, but I think it'd be a lot less effective with a CF on the right or left?

Could be. I usually have the finisher in the middle, and the rounded lads on the side in support roles, almost like extra narrow IF's.

If you want Santi to have complete freedom though, CF down the middle probably is the way.

4 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Surely you are a club legend by now?  Also, when was your stadium built?

I've just checked and I am actually a club legend. Not quite sure when that happened, all I know is that I wasn't the last time I checked about six seasons ago :D 

Stadium was built in 2033, so 17 years ago. We probably won't be building a new one for a while, though.

2 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

I've just checked and I am actually a club legend. Not quite sure when that happened, all I know is that I wasn't the last time I checked about six seasons ago :D 

Stadium was built in 2033, so 17 years ago. We probably won't be building a new one for a while, though.

Thats a shame as the next one will be named after you.

Archived