Stopping brexit

Hi. Could someone that knows his way around the editor create a file that will prevent brexit from occuring in game? I remember using a file like that last year and at the beginning of the save I had to select to use it. Something about custom database.

37 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

I don't understand why people say it's a game breaker, as Nonlondoner says it will be mandatory soon, plus surely it's add to challenge depending on what brexit you get.

It's stops people buying genuinely game breaking 16yo players who become world class by 18 though

16 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

fcf014fed31cd56cf5857821b3d000d7.png

delay it/amend it

delete it

its very simple to do

does it allow you to change the type of brexit you get, or set ranges?

i really enjoy the harder exits, after 3 years (2 this season i guess) the game is previously too easy. i would be surprised if that changes this year, so keeps it interesting for a while

17 minutes ago, McClane29 said:

Why would you want to stop Brexit?

In game, because I can't plan, so could waste a few seasons doing the wrong kind of planning (for no/soft/hard brexit). I'd not argue with you if you told me that's the reality of the real world for UK right now, but until Brexit is set in stone I don't want to play it on my save.

I don't much care or like that SI introduced it as they have, but like that I have the option to delete Brexit in the game until we know how it will pan out in real life.

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived