Are you Danny Roberts incarnate? Game Thread!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if in the end Loyalty will have been a key factor for scoring as many career goals as possible. It could keep you longer at clubs with easier scoring. I definitely didn't pay much attention to Loyalty before this started. 

11 hours ago, bambi holt said:

Free scoring in non competitive😁

Don't wanna go to psg, chances May may be limited.

Really like the updates

You could always score shedloads in PSG's reserve team though!

10 hours ago, vossmaj said:

I wonder if in the end Loyalty will habe been a key factor for scoring as many career goals possible. It could keep you longer at Clubs with easier scoring. I definitely didnt pay much attention to Loyalty before this started. 

Maybe, a few fm's ago I did a player career with a Russian guy and set his loyalty to 1 and he spent 20 seasons at CSKA Moscow so it may not mean anything either.

August 2017

c8b73f34754756861389f3463609c101.png

Robert Daniels takes an early lead Zdravko scoring more goals per game, unfortunately I haven't loaded the Spanish 3rd tier but I'm hoping that doesn't affect Crouch too badly, it will be loaded for the 2018/19 season though. We do have more transfer news as well as some injury news as one player will miss practically the whole season.

979eccf8817d3cc73a10c0e110d2c8c8.png

6a60262ff265389436116b5adc6420d1.png

Mads Holm and Todorov are join new clubs mid-season.

ebc43150d53ea0a300aeeed71fc35228.png

I can't score.

eb5cf83f42b750bfd5787e7e35def145.png

20842fb129584c73bec64659f7476afa.png

And Todorov has managed to badly damage his spine.

46 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Not sure how good is for them to be poached by the big clubs. Hope Lacatus stays at Viitorul for a couple more years.

For the big clubs that have B teams it could be very good!

26 minutes ago, nie jem frytek said:

Daniels is building some serious advantage early on.

Hopefully he can keep it up once he moves to Bristol City

21 minutes ago, Tullem said:

Renick needs to pick up the goalscoring before his move in Jan where he may not get as many opportunities! 

19 minutes ago, Tullem said:

Also with the records on post 2 is it only taking league appearances into account? Because otherwise Lacatus should be in as the first to 50 games! :) 

I was pondering this and since the Romanian Third Division is a proper league then I will be counting it so congratulations to Lacatus for being the first player with 50 appearances!

So far moving to the big clubs didn't do anyone good BUT it's early of course. Still Lionel should be starting to gather at least some appearances until the end of the year. It will be interesting to follow and compare the developments of Lionel and Mads at Barca and Real. And those at e.g. Arsenal and Liverpool. Such a shame for Todorov... such a setback now that he can quite easily score in Bulgaria.

And congrats to Marius for 50 games! Quite impressing at his age.

14 minutes ago, vossmaj said:

So far moving to the big clubs didn't do anyone good BUT it's early of course. Still Lionel should be starting to gather at least some appearances until the end of the year. It will be interesting to follow and compare the developments of Lionel and Mads at Barca and Real. And those at e.g. Arsenal and Liverpool. Such a shame for Todorov... such a setback now that he can quite easily score in Bulgaria.

And congrats to Marius for 50 games! Quite impressing at his age.

For those at the big teams in noncompetitive games Lionel Crouch has scored 11 goals in 8 games, Julien Skundric has scored 2 in 3, Wayne Kerr has 9 in 22 and Fola Jakc has 8 in 10(7).

27 minutes ago, Tullem said:

Viljevac's 15 goals with only 1 start is pretty impressive! Super Sub!

He is one hell of an impact sub! :D

14 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Seems like forfeiting those points isn't doing me bad, first to 50 games + this season so far 11 games and 7 goals. I am pretty satisfied, Lacatus is growing well. Congrats for keeping this going, great job!

You stuck with your guns and you were right to do so, he's managed to make the step up the 1st team as well which is a great start.

Interesting move to Real despite not having made a first-team appearance yet at the time of the move (though he finally has now, albeit with a poor Average Rating), might be a bit ambitious but hopefully Mads Holm will be able to spur on his development enough before the move to be able to make it immediately into Real Madrid's B-side and start getting some competitive goals under his belt, and Real's facilities will be a huge boon of course (hopefully a good tutor too since I purposefully gimped his personality values a bit, be interesting to see what the AI does as far as tutoring anyway)

14 hours ago, Stocke said:

Interesting move to Real despite not having made a first-team appearance yet at the time of the move (though he finally has now, albeit with a poor Average Rating), might be a bit ambitious but hopefully Mads Holm will be able to spur on his development enough before the move to be able to make it immediately into Real Madrid's B-side and start getting some competitive goals under his belt, and Real's facilities will be a huge boon of course (hopefully a good tutor too since I purposefully gimped his personality values a bit, be interesting to see what the AI does as far as tutoring anyway)

Once the Spanish 3rd tier is loaded as well then hopefully you'll score more for Madrid's B-Team.

13 hours ago, swooperproop said:

I'm very pleasantly surprised with my player's success this season :O

(lol 2 starts though)

You've started a couple more in December! :D

12 hours ago, Bliop said:

Not much appearances for Fiki, got a few youth goals . Could be better.

Despite a lack of appearances you are still wanted by Liverpool.

11 hours ago, Joe. said:

Lopez getting into the groove now, happy with his playing time at his age. Expecting him to become pretty epic before too long! 

And he still doesn't appear to be on anyone's radar, just think the amount of games you could be playing if you were at a Mexican club in a continental competition!

11 hours ago, tastaiwan said:

The dream of Europe seems a long way off for Seth, especially with the lack of attention and the new contract. Need some scouts to visit America!

Same here :( (but with Asia.)

10 hours ago, hessemte said:

Nice to see my player turning pro. But I wonder, am I the only one who doesnt make any 1st team apparence ? 

You have now made an appearance in the Coupe de la Ligue.

January 2018

8a27499863d350bd8fecc4ac5bcef6d8.png

More movement as now Santiago Lopez appears to be the top scorer since the players who had scored more have now been transferred but he'll now be missing a month with a fractured jaw. In other news Marius Lacatus becomes the most expensive signing so far at £1.1M.

640d3af4c9278eed6c044c6f27fbee0e.png

4fbd749f6113da7d69014bc8c7d2efff.png

21 hours ago, vossmaj said:

Valladolid, good move. I like that.

Good chance on starting games.

21 hours ago, tastaiwan said:

I'm just wishing for some sort of appearance, this can't be good for Schlepp. I'm getting a little worried about his future...

Agreed, it is slightly worrying and disappointing.

20 hours ago, Joe. said:

I've created the Mexican Sturridge 😩

Hopefully he'll have fewer injuries in the future. :)

20 hours ago, nie jem frytek said:

Why did Robert Daniels switch from 51 all time goals, to 31 all time goals?-

I had no idea, but it seems like it's switched to just league goals whereas including cup and continental games he's scored 51.

19 hours ago, Tullem said:

Damn Renick, 30 goals in 33 games at TNS and now seemingly limited chance at West Brom, only two starts...

BUT, super impressed he got a goal for Wales at 16 :D  

You could probably do with a loan move, but you should be improving more with the better facilities.

17 hours ago, GloryFan2002 said:

Come on Vsevold first international goal and staying loyal to Olexandria

Surprised that he's not even wanted by anyone else yet!

14 hours ago, bambi holt said:

Jaziri finally starting to score some goals. Well done to the international capped players.

It's still another year before he moves to France so hopefully he can break into the first team for Club Africain next season.

End of Season 2017/18

c4fd3427e13764e7b0b1059ce91e5e9f.png

An incredibly close end to the season with Lucas Jaziri taking the top scorer by just 1 goal but it ended up being very close with myself coming in just behind in 3rd.

Competitive Table:

f3a966624d9bd24eeff5ad7ce07b0a21.png

Every Game Table:

98c134400ee9091228719d34cd367bec.png

5663b6c52006f7324aa0ad5f84027542.png

e4c0e09acce56f24a4a5e7eed67109e8.png

b9019c47143afc69f806984d2bcf7dcd.png

46224e3bd30fac9601e98420478219d2.png

@bambi holt - Lucas Jaziri

Transfer still arranged.

Club Africain finished 3rd in the Tunisian League on 47 points, 5 behind winners ES Sahel.

@nie jem frytek - Robert Daniels

No clubs interested.

Bristol City finished rock bottom of the Championship, 10 points from safety.

@Makoto Nakamura - Makoto Nakamura

No clubs interested.

Pohang finished 4th last season on 56 points, just 32 points behind winners Suwon. This season Pohang are 10th out of 12 after 15 games and on 16 points, 7 clear of the drop.

@Tullem - Harry Renick

No clubs interested.

West Brom won the Championship on 95 points, 5 points ahead of Norwich in 2nd.

@Joe. - Santiago Lopez

No clubs interested.

Santiago has been playing in the B team which are in the unplayable 3rd tier.

@GloryFan2002 - Vsevold Rudenko

No clubs interested.

Olexandriya finished 8th in the 12 team Ukrainian league on 39 points, 12 clear of the drop and the same amount of points as last season.

@swooperproop - Zdravko Viljevac

No clubs interested.

Celta Vigo finished 7th in the Spanish First Division on 52 points, 32 points behind winners Atletico Madrid but they did manage to qualify for the Europa League.

@vossmaj - Lionel Crouch

No clubs interested.

Valladolid finished 9th in the Spanish Second Division on 64 points, 2 points from the promotion playoff.

@Muttley84 - Marius Lacatus

No clubs interested.

Liverpool finished 2nd in the Premier League on 75 points, 5 behind Manchester United. They also beat Tottenham 1-0 in the Champions League Final.

@Bliop - Fiki Storaro

2 clubs interested, Porto and Liverpool.

Beroe finished 10th out of 14 in the Bulgarian First League and narrowly avoided relegation.

@Stocke - Mads Holm Møller

No clubs interested.

Real Madrid finished 2nd in the Spanish First Division on 80 points, 4 behind Atletico Madrid.

@tastaiwan - Seth Schlepp

No clubs interested.

Minnesota finished 20th out of 22 last season with 35 points, 12 ahead of bottom side LA Galaxy, this season they're up in 11th after 15 of the 34 games but Seth has been traded to Colorado who finished 3rd last season on 58 points, 6 behind winners Toronto. This season, however, they are 18th on on 15 points after 14 games.

@Fola - Fola Jack

No clubs interested.

We've already heard, West Brom won the Championship.

@rimisark - Anatoli Todorov Jr.

No clubs interested.

We've also heard about Liverpool.

@Lenzar - Wayne Kerr

No clubs interested.

Arsenal finished 3rd in the Premier League on 72 points, 8 behind Manchester United.

@hessemte - Julien Skundric

1 club interested, Manchester City.

Montpellier finished 18th in Ligue 1 on 39 points and lost the relegation playoffs to Stade de Reims so they'll be in Ligue 2 next season.

76a5c7c9ce6991d388d4827c4e1e121d.png

With players moving around I've removed some of the starting league since there's no point for them now and I've added the Russian top tier (slightly better than Ukraine and potential place for the Eastern Europeans to make the big time) as well as adding the Spanish 3rd tier for the players playing in the Spanish B teams.

I apologise if any of the numbers are slightly off but I've now spent just over 3 hours on this post including editing the tables. :D

Archived