[FM17][UPDATED] NPT&C 2017 Classic Edition v1.1

cordobes1970

NPT&C 2017 Classic Edition
Version 1.0 (17/12/2016)

Hi everybody! One more time here it is the turf textures mod for Football Manager series games. In this edition, the textures designed exclusively for Football Manager 2015 have been adapted and optimized in order to enjoy them in Football Manager 2017, improving (one more time) the original ones included with the game. Can you smell the freshly cut grass from the bench?

Installation: Copy the entire folder you can find in the rar archive in your destination game directory called
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2017\" and overwrite it. That´s all.

I hope you enjoy my mod as I did making it.

---

NPT&C 2017 Classic Edition
Version 1.1 (23/01/2017)

Changelog:

- General textures and bump file optimization.

NPT&C17.jpg

NPT&C 2017 v1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wjlkvuihe4i4cqe/NPT%26C2017.rar

NPT&C 2017 v1.1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8823gvcw4ftacxb/NPT%26C2017_v1.1.rar

Feyenoord - Malaga_ Terreno de juego Completo-11.jpg

NPT&C 2017 v1.0 Screenshoot

Feyenoord - Malaga_ Terreno de juego Completo-7.jpg

NPT&C 2017 v1.0 Screenshoot

Real Sociedad - Malaga_ Terreno de juego Completo-5.jpg

NPT&C 2017 v1.1 Screenshoot

Real Sociedad - Malaga_ Terreno de juego Completo-6.jpg

NPT&C 2017 v1.1 Screenshoot

3 hours ago, pedrosantos said:

Restart FM or just clean cache ?

P.S. Unfortunately, its not working here because it makes FM to crash when the message "the teams are warming up" displays :(

It works fine just follow readme file

Thanks cordobes :applause:

Just a heads up: I've got it installed and working perfectly; however, I've also made alterations to the stadiums, outside scenes and some files in the mesh folder - if you've made changes to anything inside the sigfx folder, you won't want to replace the whole thing, so just dig inside cordobes' folder and replace the specific folders that pertain to the pitches.

Thanks for making this available.  Just a bit of guidance if possible?  I have installed quite a few graphics this year but the installation seems different with this.  What do you mean by 'overwirite' in your instructions for installing?  Is it just a case of copy from yours and paste in place of old file?

Thanks in advance

I like the work of the creator here, but  I want to note that these pitches are unrealistically dark. There should be some brightness and a bit yellow added. Just look at the OP's post the three pictures, where the first is real pitch and the second and third are from the game and you will notice the difference.  I'm wondering if I am the only one who thinks so?

• 6 months later...

Archived