[FM16] Old habits die hard - San Marino Youth Only Challenge take ∞

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

Keep going San Marino! Interesting to see Israel in there as well.

Also, am I the only one who's seeing double posts for everything?

Nope I'm also seeing double posts :( every time I post it says there's an error and then it posts twice automatically.

7 minutes ago, KUBI said:

I did delete some of the duplicated posts. There is something wrong with your browser.

Well I've uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome so hopefully things will work now, if not then I don't know what to do.

4 minutes ago, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

I don't understand how Israel are that good. You better watch out for them cause they better be good if they made it to the final.

I will watch out, they're obviously in the Final for a reason and beating Spain 2-0 isn't easy!

060379dabb04a423ed1acc762e9d5769.png

7200ed5cca5b924a09d372ec529d2bd7.png

5c809988fb7d810fc9fdfee27667086b.png

We played dirty, counter-attacking football and we have done it! San Marino have won the European Championships!

c3e8a8204772a7607fc0a9ed7c835e08.png

This is the championship winning squad, only 4 players not at San Giovanni, is there anyone that anybody would want a screenshot of?

060379dabb04a423ed1acc762e9d5769.png

7200ed5cca5b924a09d372ec529d2bd7.png

5c809988fb7d810fc9fdfee27667086b.png

We played dirty, counter-attacking football and we have done it! San Marino have won the European Championships!

c3e8a8204772a7607fc0a9ed7c835e08.png

This is the championship winning squad, only 4 players not at San Giovanni, is there anyone that anybody would want a screenshot of?

Just now, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

Congrats Makato! Can't believe you actually won the Euros, now do the World Cup ;)

I'd like to see Balsamo if you won't mind. Good scoring record and a model pro.

Thanks Gato! Neither can I haha! and here you go:

d524e9488ef3003bd7047e4ec086dcf8.png

b5658c7c984d4d73728d516503258871.png

Wow, congrats on the Euros win! Fantastic achievement - a strange tournament with some minnows making waves, but you can only beat what's in front of you! :D

Great stuff, now for the World Cup :cool:

17 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

No you didn't! Congratulations! That has to be one of the best achievements on these forums - ever!

14 hours ago, Adelaidean said:

Wow, congrats on the Euros win! Fantastic achievement - a strange tournament with some minnows making waves, but you can only beat what's in front of you! :D

Great stuff, now for the World Cup :cool:

Thanks both of you! :D Now we have to shift back to domestic football!

31 minutes ago, uncle ron said:

Amazing achievement winning the European Championships. Looking forward to the Confederation Cup?

How's the national team ranking, surely top 10?

30 minutes ago, @brenosantos said:

You are a legend! Congratulations on the Euros win!

Thank you both! The San Marino NT are ranked 17th now, Israel are up in 8th with Ukraine in 9th, what really surprises me though is that Bolivia are in 5th!!

Annoyingly I keep getting crash dumps on August 17th and I'm not sure why..

On 29/07/2016 at 23:09, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

Does this happen every time you go past that date?

On 30/07/2016 at 12:09, sherwinriga said:

Great job on winning the 2080 Euros! I'm proud of you winning and sent them to the Confederations Cup.:)

Unfortunately, I'm worried about the crash dumps.:( Hope you will continue the Champions League campaign.

On 30/07/2016 at 12:46, smp20 said:

Congrats on the Euro's win, just incredible! Those crash dumps are bad though :( feel for you.

These crash dumps happen every time I get to the date, I tried playing past it, I tried holidaying past it, I tried retiring one/ both managers and I tried adding a new manager and it still happens. It looks like San Marino is over I'm afraid. :(

2 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

:( 

2 hours ago, tyler16 said:

Oh no. :(

1 hour ago, smp20 said:

Damn :( 

25 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

Seems like winning the Euro is some kind of a curse for the Sanmarinese threads. :thdn:

It's a real shame but I don't think there's anything else I can do :(

I guess you have tried it but if you have an auto save, try reverting back to that and holidaying beyond the crash date?

I think that has worked for me in the past.

If not, or it doesn't work, then yeah, this sucks! But also congrats on an amazing career!!!!

Archived