Diamond Dogs - Home & Away 442 Diamond Tactics

Where is ultimate domination for download? Tried a search of this thread and only find your mention to it. I'm suffering the same issue, the home version is unbeatable then I get done 1 nil away all the time. Thanks

I think safeer means that he is experiencing ultimate domination away matches using the home tactic

I could also use some help with the away games. I've been dominating league 2 with my oxford side. At home that is. With 16 wins, 14 draws and 3 losses i am in the top 3, but i go from scoring a lot, to being unable to score or even hit the goal in away games. It doesnt seem to matter it the team is lying in 20th or 1st on the table, they are still able to somehow prevent the ball from going in. And in those rare cases i am able to score some goals, my defence will lose their heads completely in the following attack and let in a goal. I always start the away games with the away tactic, but if i am dominating the game without scoring i switch to the home tactic, without that helping at all. I fear i wont be able to win promotion if i keep drawing every away game. My strikers should be up to the task of scoring considering my poacher is the leading goalscorer in the league, and my team has scored way more than everyone else, underlining the difference in performance in home versus away games.

Got excited for this new one, it is a formation dear to my heart and it had a HB, which I love. So far this one is quite good. Having some nice results with it. I still miss Silk & Steel from 14 :)

This formation has been working wonders for me. I've implemented it in two lower league saves (England National League North and Welsh Premier), and the win and draw to loss ratio is very high. I'll admit I don't have the best teams, but only losing 4 times over the space of 30 matches between the two is incredible! Thanks for creating this masterpiece sir!

Alright, time to put up my results after sticking to this tactic for 2 seasons now with my Oxford side. I quit my Atletico job halfway through the third season after winning the season two years straight with another tactic. I was fed up with the bad finances and i find the spanish league to be a bit boring.

Ater my first full season with Oxford and using the home and away tactic through the whole season, this was the end result.

hSkR3QH.jpg

Spent a lot of time trying to reinforce my squad with better players suited for this tactic as i knew the challenge in league 1 would be harder. I think i did an ok job with that.

qwmp7Tw.jpg

Gonna give this a go in championship aswell and see what happens.

Just suffered my worst defeat using this tactic! 7-1 away even though the stats were similar and I had more possession, I am in 3rd in the league and the team that beat me was in 17th!!! Doing as well as expected but not pulling up any trees either

I'm loving this tactic. I've played this formation in previous FM's but the majority of the tactics have been using a high tempo with direct passing & attacking so i was fairly sceptical using shorter passing & a lower tempo but it is so far working wonders for my Leeds Utd save.

Only played around 12 games but i've won 7 drawn 3 & lost 2 & have Watford away in the league cup 3rd round. The tactic is ideal for a team like Leeds as they have two of the best up & coming young Full/Wing Backs in England (Sam Byram & Charlie Taylor) who overlap & provide width superbly in this tactic, most of my goals are coming from the strikers combined with these two's assists, also Leeds have an array of yound CM talent at their disposal so this tactic is ideal for anyone fancying a go with Leeds.

I'll try to keep you updated on how i get on in the coming weeks.

I've started as Sheffield Wednesday and using these tactics, after 6 months, I'm yo-yoing between 2nd and 6th which I'm very happy with, had a few injuries to deal with and lost both Forestierei and Bus at the same time, now both back and scoring the goals to hopefully fire me into the Premier League, with the aid of Ryan Gauld on loan, playing just in behind them.

This tactic working wonders for me. Playing with Chester in conference, predicted to be 16th. Started the season with 20 wins - 3 draws and 1 loss! Top of the league with 15 points down to 2nd place!! Scoring lots of goals and have kept a clean sheet in 11 of out 24 matches! Always starting with home formation, changing to away when needed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/01/2016 at 18:09, Kanzi said:

Mr U Roswell one tactic next time, ok ???? And one more thing Fuss on 24.12.2015 died in a car accident, and he has ben buried with the pendrive with the new tactic to Football Manager. Rest in peace Fuss. Best tactic developer ever.

Hahah, sorry for the thread revival, but this had apparently become as rumour - just to confirm, I didn't die! I just didn't have time for a tactic for FM2016!

Archived