FM16 : Tycoon Saves

mou321

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all you have to do is start editor, thern on left hand side you click clubs. then on right side you put team name in filter and hit enter on keyboard. your team should come up just below that. double click the team you want. then on left side you click finances . then on right side you find where it says sugar daddy. you click none and select foreground. then you simply go to upper top left, click file, then save editor data as, name it and your done.

I have been trying to get a Celtic tycoon in my custom Scottish league database and I've managed to get a save just as the tycoon starts the takeover (the day you receive the "Tycoon eyes <club>" news item). I've found that if I keep reloading this save, I can keep reloading and continuing the game until the nationality of tycoon I want takes over, in this case I'm looking for an Indian tycoon.

If anybody wants to play as Celtic (with a custom Scottish league database that is very similar to the English one) and wants a specific nationality for their tycoon, I would be more than happy to keep trying for you. :)

are you on a pc or mac?

you arent trying to load it in touch version or whatever its called are you? wont work there. have to use reg version

I'm using PC version, win10 pro.

I don't use touch version, just the normal as what I usually did on any of my saves..

If the club I want to edit to try force a tycoon doesn'r have an owner do i just knock all the board members confidence down? or add a fake owner and drop his standing?

I think you need to find the board member that one of the menus in the editor says "Provides club with funds when needed" or something to that effect.

all you have to do is start editor, thern on left hand side you click clubs. then on right side you put team name in filter and hit enter on keyboard. your team should come up just below that. double click the team you want. then on left side you click finances . then on right side you find where it says sugar daddy. you click none and select foreground. then you simply go to upper top left, click file, then save editor data as, name it and your done.

Are you sure i wont need to edit the chairmans "finance" stats etc? And dosent the club need a owner or is a chairman just fine?

thats going to happen. sooner or later you will get it. as i said before, there are some saves where i have to resim 200 times lol

Ross i keep getting the club i want to get taken over appointing a Director who then seems to always takeover . Does this happen with you when you try to get a particular team taken over ?

West Ham takeover Juli 2016, a couple of days into the takeover

Will play CL play offs due to WH finishing 4th in the first season

WH have moved to the Olympic Stadium

Money to spend - Think it is between £60m something and £90m something depending on your aims for the season

--- you will have to retire me as Liverpool manager ---

https://mega.nz/#!X8AwQbJJ

key for the download

!DICvk9Dm9witudb6v8l2fzA1TfeLidUvN7BH1NIahvI

West Ham takeover Juli 2016, a couple of days into the takeover

Will play CL play offs due to WH finishing 4th in the first season

WH have moved to the Olympic Stadium

Money to spend - Think it is between £60m something and £90m something depending on your aims for the season

--- you will have to retire me as Liverpool manager ---

https://mega.nz/#!X8AwQbJJ

When I want to download it, it asks for a decryption key

Hi Ross, any chance you could do a Cadiz one in Spain? Had my best save ever with them many years ago and would love a bash at recreating it. Cheers mate

EDIT - Had a bash myself and a new chairman got promoted from within?!

Archived