[FM2016] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, Oceania).

Added Isle of Man - 2 levels, 28 clubs.

but one unfixable issue again - newgens are black :mad: (replaced Grenada).

I assume you changed the region to UK & Ireland? I thought ethnicity was tied to regions, but maybe not...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the Spanish autonomous areas... For example, change their region of Aragonese teams into their own region itself.

Like Real Zaragoza: Aragon --> Zaragoza Province, Aragon

That is going to be a bad idea for one reason like making regens very differently. My solution, otherwise, is replace Spain in the editor with another Spanish community. I hope that would be help. I'm apologized on that situation earlier.

Ethnicity is rather more dependent on language. I changed language in all Manx cities from Manx to English and now is much better, you can check, I uploaded. Anyway it is bugged.

Sherwringa, and that's good because people differ in real life for example Catalans and Galicians. Btw I don't have option to add new regions and there is no such thing as province in editor.

6. Removed clubs which are second teams (for example: "II", "B", "(..) academy", "(...) U18"), distinct leagues for reserves/U18/universities/schools, removed age limits in many clubs also restored a lot of non existing clubs.

Would that mean that teams such as Barca B, or Bayern Munich II etc are no longer in the League system? Plus what effect will the updates for Navarra, Andalucía etc have on the Spanish Leagues? Does the winner of the top level go to the lowest level in Spain or are they stand alone leagues? Looks like amazing work though mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I had a two-month break. A few days ago I resumed work on a patch . As winter update that introduced a lot of changes and thus caused a lot of mistakes in my patch to repair it will take me some time. So I decided to first create a starter pack of the 120 most important countries and I think it will take me about a week.

Great to see you back! Hopefully in no time, I will give it as a go! By the way, this will do apply to the Spanish autonomous areas? And some nations from Africa have more teams like Djibouti. Someday, new nations will be appeared and look forward to update it all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, mark1985 said:

is there any way of downloading individual leagues? I only want the Swiss and Austrian leagues and I don't have winzip (tried to download it before and my computer doesn't like it for whatever reason)

Use that one:

http://www.7-zip.org/

Archived