Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His first change will be Depay off, Martial left and Fellaini up top. And we'll all cry.

I know we are joking but that wouldn't surprise me. the only way we score today is HOOF to big man

the game plan is sit back 10 behind ball why cant we go for it this Liverpool team is poor at back we can score against them, so go for away goal/s

LVG is reverting back to default mode

Even if it wasn't planned, surely you go shout at the lad and tell him to **** off up the pitch

I cant remember the exact quote but we both know Van Gaal doesn't interfere in a match because he believes its all in the preparation and you cant influence what happens on the pitch once the game starts.

I cant remember the exact quote but we both know Van Gaal doesn't interfere in a match because he believes its all in the preparation and you cant influence what happens on the pitch once the game starts.

Didn't he say he told Rashford off during the Midtjylland game for being too wide and to stay central?

Oh don't tell me he did that at half time then? God damnit :mad:

LVG is reverting back to defeat mode

Very disappointing so far :thdn:

Liverpool's defence is utter cack. Look at those names for God's sake. We should be putting those guys to the sword, whether it's home or away.

Would be nice with some players with fire in their bellies. I miss Evra, Keane, Rafael :(

LVG in total default mode:seagull: but he is so lucky might just bluff his way to something again

every Utd manager I have seen (there have been a few) would be attacking this Liverpool team

never mind as I keep saying one day nearer to a new manager

Archived