Barca-Real 9-2 how is this possible?

I play online with a freind and when we play one vs another there are those unbelivable scores...is it a bug or i'm just a terrible manager?

Maybe he uses an editor! Maybe it's a bug and maybe your a terrible manager. It could be a host of factors. Maybe his tactic outsmarted and out classed yours!

Much more information would be required and for that the T&T forum would help. Good Luck :)

• Administrators
when i played home i won 6-2....same tactics i'm just saying the differance is to big

Raise it in the match engine bugs forum, ideally with a save game so we can look at both matches - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/447-Match-Engine-3D-and-Team-Talks

Thanks.

The difference is as Eugene Ninja says- your standard tactics are fine for playing the AI, because even if they're not very good, your players are considerably better, so you don't notice the weaknesses. Then, when you play another human manager, because the setup is so radically different to the AI teams, and the players at a similar ability level, any weaknesses in your setup can get exposed.

Also, five of those games in your run of wins are friendlies, where the results shouldn't be taken to mean as much.

Archived