Mr Hough FM15 Tactic Thread.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd season with this tactic hasn't been as good for me. Some games i'm playing the other team off the pitch but then I'm throwing away 3-0 leads to teams like Swansea at the moment. I'm going to tinker a little bit and will see if I can tighten up the defense.

did you guys fill out the OI screen?

I tried the tactic without filling out the OI screen, lost 1-0.

Reloaded and tried it with the OI, won 2-0.

Be aware though that with the OI the players turn into beasts and close down and go in HARD on EVERY PLAYER which will result in cards and deplated condition.

Do you do the aggressive team talk, even if have a draw away against Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, Man city? And also if you are underdog?

I tried that, lost home to Norwich, and away to Derby with aggressive with liverpool, third in the league

Every game! I admit I dont win every game... I have lost 7 games with Palace during last season while building around the tactic (thats in addition to the 3 I lost before I switched to this tactic)

This season I have won 5 league games. Went out in the Capital One Cup by 1 goal against Man City and lost 3-2 in the dying minutes against Bayern!

I Apologise I've been extreamly busy the past few days with work - I am still testing the 4-1-2-3 and it'll be a few more days with the new patch but lets hope it'll be fine

Hi Mr Hough, good to hear from you again :)

Any tips on how to improve the defensive side of things for your current tactic?

Looking forward to your next tactic already :)

Seems a bit inconsistent for me. Smashed City 5-0 at home first game but then lost to Everton and Arsenal by one goal each time. Had big wins in between these. This is with a league and ECL winning chelsea side in season 2.

I wanted a challenge so started with Bournemouth in the championship and currently sitting 6th in the table after 8 matches played.So far all defeats have came away from home to Blackburn , Norwich and Watford.All 3 matches I lost by the one goal.Tactic is pretty solid though you do need a decent striker with pace who has plenty of composure.So far so good If I finish in the play-offs in the first season then I will be very happy.

I'm now in my 3rd season of using this tactic with West Ham. 1st Season I won the premier league. 2nd season it wasn't as good and I finished 6th. 3rd season i've made a few improvements in terms of summer signings and i've won 14 of my first 15 games, losing only to Arsenal.

I've found that making sure I had a quality DM and M has really helped tighten up the tactic and made it more reliable.

Just finished season one with Forest, 100 points, 32 won, 4 draws and 10 lost. Won the league scoring 126 and conceding 55 over 46 games. Pretty impressive, if a touch inconsistent. Britt Assombalonga (Attacking Striker) scored 50 goals in 53 games.

League 1 another success story. It was season 6 with Stockport County.

46 games ---> W 32. D 7. L 7.

Goals scored 140

Conceeded 60

Both my main strikers out for 2-3 months and still within reach of the Top Goalscorer. nr 1 had 26 my best striker had 21.

Also won the Johnston Trophy and made it into the 3rd round of the FA Cup, where i lost 0-3 to Man City.

Off to the Championship now and see what that brings. I know it will be some time to gel since i have to revamp my team this year.

Was still playing with players i had while playing in Conference. So it was time for a change.

Let's see what the future brings.

DT

P.S: mention worthy just played a friendly pre-season league with the 3 nearby teams. G 41- C 1. Last game i won 19-0.

Awesome for me QPR first season. Lead the league by 6 at Christmas. Only dropped points were away to West Ham and Liverpool 1-2 and Home to Man Utd 2-2. They were games 4,5,6 of the season so maybe the tactic hadn''t bedded in properly. Charlie Austin missed penalties in all those three games so could have been undefeated! Defensively I have been very good however it might have to do with the players I have. Caulker and Balanta with Isla at RB are about the equal of any defences in the league. Pity it aint the case in real life! Austin has 21 league goals at Christmas. Nice having my favourite player useful in game. Congrats on great tactic!

Testing On The New Tactic and Defence Is Going Really Well - If it continues the new tactic will be out tomorrow if there are no hiccups that I find - I'm Currently Testing With Newcastle Default Squad Played 6 won 6 Scored 18 Conceded 4 but 3 of them where in a 1 game where I was testing a few settings out.

All Good So Far.

Testing On The New Tactic and Defence Is Going Really Well - If it continues the new tactic will be out tomorrow if there are no hiccups that I find - I'm Currently Testing With Newcastle Default Squad Played 6 won 6 Scored 18 Conceded 4 but 3 of them where in a 1 game where I was testing a few settings out.

All Good So Far.

That's great news Mr Hough!

I'm starting my 4th season with my Man Utd team tomorrow. Hope it the release will be in time :)

I'm on a little break from work just testing a few games - here is a few screens from my most impressive games with Newcastle and a screen of the new formation, Some roles may change between now and release but the formation should stay the same.

NewTactic3ST_zpsc6b7dd69.png

NewcastleVsTottenham_zpsadb8f3cc.png

NewcastleVsLiverpool_zps3f6be76b.png

NewcastleVsManUtd_zps011dc46b.png

NewcastlevsChelsea_zpsa8a7b060.png

Decent Results Against The Top Sides With The Default Newcastle Side.

I'm on a little break from work just testing a few games - here is a few screens from my most impressive games with Newcastle and a screen of the new formation, Some roles may change between now and release but the formation should stay the same.

NewTactic3ST_zpsc6b7dd69.png

NewcastleVsTottenham_zpsadb8f3cc.png

NewcastleVsLiverpool_zps3f6be76b.png

NewcastleVsManUtd_zps011dc46b.png

NewcastlevsChelsea_zpsa8a7b060.png

Decent Results Against The Top Sides With The Default Newcastle Side.

Looking good Mr Hough! :)

Looking forward to playing with it :)

The changes in the Opposition Instructions remain set up to Team selection, once entering the Match none of the changes appear under the OI (all players have unmarked/blank) is this normal or do I have to change things?

Also do the changes in OI remain for all Tactics I use? This seems to be the case.

I'm annoyed Slightly With Testing I Absolutely Battered the teams with Newcastle, I have played Til January and Played 20 Won 19 and Drawn 1, I left that test and Started To Do One With Stoke and It's Not Gone aswell As I had Hoped, I haven't Made Any Chnages To The Tactic but I'm Gonna Keep Testing For A Few More Hours And See What Happens.

Anybody else having problems importing the tactic?

Click "V" on a tactic you have already selected in the tactics screen.

Select "Mange Selections" on the bottom & import from your skins folder.

Archived