4-3-3 SchemeServe (FM15)

Hey

Just want to give a bit of feedback on the tactic.

Using Liverpool and 10 games in I am on 27 points level with Chelsea. Chelsea being the only team to beat me so far and it was at Anfield.

Got some great results away to Arsenal and City but i seem to concede a few more than I would like after initially starting the season with 4 clean sheets,

Going ok in the champions league, drew 2-2 with Barca at home in a game i dominated. Generally dominate most games with a lot of shots and it may be my players but they don't seem to be very clinical. Using Sturridge up top but he doesn't score enough with Sterling my top scorer from the right wing position.

I am using a higher tempo than the original tactic due to the bad feedback i seen on this post and it is working a treat. I am really liking it!

Sturridge is lethal in my game, but keeping him fit seems problematic for me! :(

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Using Sturridge up top but he doesn't score enough with Sterling my top scorer from the right wing position.

As the description of the tactic says, it's little wonder Sturridge doesn't score too many in that role as it's the intention of the F9 that he'll drop deep and feed the onrushing inside forwards. He should be a creator as opposed to a goalscorer.

Sturridge is lethal in my game, but keeping him fit seems problematic for me! :(

Very high pressing tactic, so good squad depth is vital for rotation purposes. As you'll see from my screenshots, my key players only started around 25/36 games.

I have started with this tactic for my United team and it seems I can't score even tho I have around 30 shots per game. Lost against Everton, WBA and was lucky to draw to West Ham after late penalty.

http://i.imgur.com/WuxOMiF.png - I thought this would be good enough to win this teams.

It's probably because you're playing the wrong players in the wrong roles. Falcao should be nowhere near this tactic due to his workrate and determination and Mata may also be causing you difficulty in the MC role through his lack of determination and work rate - VITAL for that position. I'm playing Ramsey and Wilshere there who, when the midfield compacts, get in a good number of aggressive tackles and interceptions. Blind is probably the perfect MC exactly where you have him though.

Rooney is probably made for the F9 in this tactic, so move him there. Di Maria should be on the left, Valencia should be the right IF not rightback with Rafael replacing him there.

Go with whichever has the best combination of teamwork, stamina, work rate and determination with secondary consideration for finishing, off the ball and crossing.

I didn't write the positional descriptions in the first post for fun...

I tried Mata as f9 against Arsenal.. Finally I won and he scored.. Rooney or Januzaj are probably gonna be my starting player in this position. Munir maybe not ready yet

Mata may be a good fit there with Rooney on the flank since WR has the Alexis bulldog approach and Mata is perhaps closer to Ozil.

ScreenShot2014-11-08at031557_zps9191959e.png

Poor old City camped on the age of their box and relied on fruitless breakaways (on the rare occasions they could get the ball!)

ScreenShot2014-11-08at031645_zps35e5ad87.png

4-0 up after 20 minutes and I don't think Brugge knew what hit them! Dominance in every sense with ridiculous half chances all scattered in the 18 yard box! I'll even forgive my defender's passing dropping below 80% since they barely touched the ball!

The reason the .tac files don't show up is because the format for tactics has changed now to .fmf.

If anyone has a save from the beta that had this tactic already set up... go into that save game, the tactic will still be there. Save the tactic from the tactics menu - the game will automatically save it as a .fmf file rather than a .tac. Now you will be able to load the tactic in any new saves in the same way as always.

Nah dude, there's some other crap regarding FM 2015 Demo Tactics File. If you put the tactics in here, it will show up in the main game.

Your new tactic link gives me a file called: "NEW 433 SchemeServe Insurance Software_7932DE23-1BB4-4AB2-B46E-544BB38CC5CD.fmf". It seems to be broken, as even after renaming to .tac it's not a valid tactic.

New tactics on the full version are .FMF not .TAC.

If you're having trouble with the download link, look for the TopHat in the Steam Workshop.

New tactics on the full version are .FMF not .TAC.

If you're having trouble with the download link, look for the TopHat in the Steam Workshop.

When you want to share a tactic, you should click the Tactic on the Tactics screen, then click 'Save' - don't use Manage Tactics -> Export. That gives you the preferred .fmf file - and the option to upload to steam workshop, or 'Save' - which saves it in your tactics folder as the fmf file. Did you save it like that?

When you want to share a tactic, you should click the Tactic on the Tactics screen, then click 'Save' - don't use Manage Tactics -> Export. That gives you the preferred .fmf file - and the option to upload to steam workshop, or 'Save' - which saves it in your tactics folder as the fmf file. Did you save it like that?

What you just said is entirely incorrect, so I can't really help you.

It's here in FMF format, achieved by saving the tactic not exporting, and it's on the workshop. If you can't get either of those methods to work, I can't help.

Cannot get it to show up in game, dunno what to do. Something wrong with the file you have up for download perhaps, idk

Not sure what language I need to keep saying this in for people to actually read it, but there is a problem in the game when loading tactics. It's a known bug. There are ways to get it to show up which are littered throughout this thread but I can't hold each of your hands over and over.

Read the thread or don't use the tactic, but for goodness sake stop telling me there's an error with the file!!

I'm a bit transfer hungry so I focus on full tactical match training only with a general training set to average team cohesion.

So no focus on fitness?

See, this is the thing I don't get with training. I've got cohesion for general and match tactics for match prep. Week to week, in the past I've changed focus to give a fair % to all areas and also dependent on opposing side (say I'm at home, I focus on attack). Is that pragmatic a system for when the season starts?

As the description of the tactic says, it's little wonder Sturridge doesn't score too many in that role as it's the intention of the F9 that he'll drop deep and feed the onrushing inside forwards. He should be a creator as opposed to a goalscorer.

Sorry never read the positional descriptions in the first post! Haha

Will try tonight to see if I can change his luck in front of goal (if he can keep himself from getting injured)

So no focus on fitness?

See, this is the thing I don't get with training. I've got cohesion for general and match tactics for match prep. Week to week, in the past I've changed focus to give a fair % to all areas and also dependent on opposing side (say I'm at home, I focus on attack). Is that pragmatic a system for when the season starts?

Fitness is important, no doubt, but with this tactic so are all skills. You can't have good interplay without teamwork, tactics (anticipation, decisions etc), attacking (passing, technique), ball control and of course fitness (stamina).

I think your system makes entire sense in the circumstances, but where individuals fail to live up to the tactics requirements I'd have them heavily focussing in those areas to bring them up it standard...eg a centre back who can't even play simple passes.

Since I've started using this tactic I've played 7, Won 1, Drew 1 and Lost 5. Scoring 9 and conceding 15 in the process. It's not a very good tactic is it.

The tactic is excellent if you use the right players in the right roles. If you can share your team I can look to help, if you can't give me more than your result ratio, I can't really help.

It's working wonders for everybody in this thread but you, so it has to be a personnel issue.

Here's the solution I discovered yesterday to everyone having the .tac/.fmf problem:

Download it as normal and put it in the tactics folder (whether it's an fmf or tac file, it doesn't matter). For .tac files, I think you should be able to see them normally when you go to Tactics>Create New Tactic>Archived Tactics etc.

However, with .fmf files, what I had to do was just click on the first tactic slot (out of the 3 slots you can have), go to Manage Tactics and you should be able to import the .fmf file. Then click out of the tactics screen then go back in again, and you should be able to select the .fmf one by clicking on Create New Tactic or whatever and it should be the first thing there.

Since I've started using this tactic I've played 7, Won 1, Drew 1 and Lost 5. Scoring 9 and conceding 15 in the process. It's not a very good tactic is it.

Think you are doing something wrong as this is actually a very good tactic indeed, I suggest if you think it's so bad you go off and design one of your own then enlighten us all :)

Gunna give it a go with leeds plus some wingers. Ill let you know how I fare. Judging by other posters it looks promising. Tried a few different tactics of my own plus my mates, the latter starting well but conceding loads while scoring more gradually overlapping to conceding more with me giving up after losing 3-2 at home to bolton then 5-1 to birmingham away. Could be due to my next question though.

Is everyone else having 1001 injuries by September?

Sadly you'll get the odd result go bad with any tactic as in real life. I had a horrendous 4-1 loss to Southampton with the seemingly unbeatable pre-patch tactic.

Aye I just got beaten 3-0 by West Ham as Man United. They had 6 shots to my 30, 2 CCCs (both of which came from defensive errors) to my 4 CCCs. Sometimes it's not meant to be. This is with a slightly tweaked version of your original tactic, I'm tempted to try a save as Arsenal though

Aye I just got beaten 3-0 by West Ham as Man United. They had 6 shots to my 30, 2 CCCs (both of which came from defensive errors) to my 4 CCCs. Sometimes it's not meant to be. This is with a slightly tweaked version of your original tactic, I'm tempted to try a save as Arsenal though

What've you tweaked and with what intention?

Ignore CCC's for now...for me it doesn't read them right. I've had players 1v1 and it considers them irrelevant, same with clear, unmarked headers from set pieces. Better to check where your shots came from on the match analysis.

Thanks. Who you using it with?

I'm using Liverpool, worked well in beta, until the ill fated patch!! Changing tempo fixed that!!

Going well so far in full game.

Liverpool have very good wingers so it plays to their strengths

Archived