The Perfectionist - From A to W, 51 Nations and centuries of management

Makoto Nakamura

Hello everyone and welcome to hopefully the start of a very long, very difficult career. I apologise for not finishing my Queen's Park save but I've been without internet for the last 12 days and now I'm going on to FM15!

The plan for this year is that it will probably be the last year where I'll be able to play so much so I want to make the most of this by trying to win every Cup, League and anything else I can, starting with loading Argentina, Australia and Austria and working my way through in alphabetical order and finishing in Wales, probably in the year 2500...

W9LWNlG.png?2

This is the set-up, I've started with a small database which gives out 14,000 players and since I doubt anyone in the Argentine Second Division will give someone as low as me a job I shall be starting with the team predicted to finish 22nd out of the 22 teams, and this team is Temperley.

ot1uJWi.png?1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-Season 2014/15 - Temperley - Argentine Second Division

PHunuDH.png?1

zy7vEVc.png?1

A mixed Pre-Season in terms of results, but we saved the best result until last, even if it took us 50 minutes to score!

Transfers:

We have next to no play in the budgets so I released a lot of the youth players and managed to sell off a couple of the better youths.

KtDC39Y.png?1

Here are, in my opinion, the best 3 players to come to us:

2UNvFf5.png

yw91NR6.png

KqsmzUs.png

August 2014

Jf6yUib.png?1

gIYwXY1.png?1

Not exactly a great start, highly mixed early on. We appear to be affected by the huge amount of goals scored and conceded, although this happens at the beginning of every FM, I'm just hoping we can outscore the other team as there's next to no chance of a clean sheet.

Apparantly this is a transition season with the top division expanding to a massive 30 clubs! That would help explain it.

Jesus! Well that will be a sight to behold! I'm guessing they'd only play each other once which would lead to 29 games then, can't see them playing 58 league games if I'm honest, but who knows, South America is very odd at the best of times.

November 2014

W1q0crM.png?1

DA1oMZk.png?1

k3LHefl.png?1

mrZFCv2.png?1

Well, I think this is the end of my season, which means that other than cup games we have no fixtures now until next August? Either way I'm very happy with how we finished this season, and hopefully we can stay up in the new looking Argentine Premier Division.

Season  |   Club    |   Nation   |          League        |   Position  | Other  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15 | Temperley | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division | 3rd Group B | Promoted 

Looks like MLS eventually. :p

It could well be a sign, could well be that they'll need a North, East, South and West conference in the far future :p

Good luck with this, and well done with Temperley! May have to try something like this someday too. Yes, I'm also a self-masochist. :D

Thanks Warro :D Best of luck if you even attempt this!

Just a question as to your goals in this save. When you say you want to win every league, does that mean you'll start in the lowest possible league for every country you visit? Or will you just take whatever job is available at the time when you move on from the previous country?

Just a question as to your goals in this save. When you say you want to win every league, does that mean you'll start in the lowest possible league for every country you visit? Or will you just take whatever job is available at the time when you move on from the previous country?

Yep, it means I'll be starting at the lowest possible league in every country (This probably won't apply to sub-divisions or Brazil's State Championships)

Loving this challenge idea, are you doing alphabet clubs as well?

Good luck!

Thanks Peter G, and nope I'm not doing alphabet clubs as well, although it could have worked for a little bit (Atl. Rafaela in Argentina, Brisbane Roar in Australia) although it wouldn't work in Austria.

End of Season 2015

WP3u0ce.png?1

6tpYRMy.png?1

And what does this playoff mean? Really, what does it mean? I don't have a clue!

VHoX1eF.png?1

Key Players:

GBfvPwL.png

ODhQkOb.png

TxonRJG.png

Season  |   Club    |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014    | Temperley | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    | Temperley | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!

Loving this thread and the crazy Argentine system - need to have a game there myself this time around. Crazy amounts of goals being scored, hopefully the patches will fix that but won't cause you to have to restart your game

Thanks chile_paul, it's definitely a lot to get your head around but it is very enjoyable :) hopefully the patches won't over-fix it and give 0-0's 8 out of 10 times :p

In-game news:

8h8BBR9.png?1

May 2016

0jrno72.png?1

P7rjWFV.png?1

Another good month even though there were only 2 league games and we finally lost our unbeaten record, we stay in 2nd place on goal difference but we have a game in hand over Velez. We also scraped past Belgrano in the Copa Argentina, in the Copa Libertadores we edged past Defensor Sporting with Bengua scoring the goals for both teams, we managed to overcome Internacional more convincingly, we now face to sole remaining Brazilian team Corinthians in the Semi-Final.

Archived