Steaton's 'Total Annihilation' 4231 - v14.3.1 - Finally Nailed It - Plug and Play

It was only my second official match played with Real Madrid, but thus far I have won both of my matches:

1st match away vs Deportivo in La Liga: 3-0 (Benzema: 4 and Ronaldo 19, 73)

2nd match home vs Atletico Madrid in the Supercopa: 7-0 (Ronaldo: 2, 5, 69 - Bale: 7 - Kroos: 25 - Benzema: 34 and Khedira: 84)

The match vs Atletico problaby is the best match that I have played in years of playing FM! So I am very happy so far. :)

Thank you Steaton.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was only my second official match played with Real Madrid, but thus far I have won both of my matches:

1st match away vs Deportivo in La Liga: 3-0 (Benzema: 4 and Ronaldo 19, 73)

2nd match home vs Atletico Madrid in the Supercopa: 7-0 (Ronaldo: 2, 5, 69 - Bale: 7 - Kroos: 25 - Benzema: 34 and Khedira: 84)

The match vs Atletico problaby is the best match that I have played in years of playing FM! So I am very happy so far. :)

Thank you Steaton.

Which version did you use?

Woow, i won the italian league, cup (against Juventus), super cup, champions (played against Manchester City, Barsa and then Real Madrid in the final, was a tough way), european super cup (Against Juventus) and club world championship with napoli, amazing!!! TA3

Steaton, what would you do with Real Madrid's (2014/2015) line-up?

I now use:

...............Benzema................

Ronaldo......James.........Bale...

............Kroos....Modric..........

Marcelo..Varane..Pepe..Arbeloa

...........Cassillas....................

Also, I am finding that my players need rest a lot. So my results vary a bit. Sometimes I draw, or even loose, sometimes I win 7-0, 7-1 (vs Atletico, and vs Liverpool).

Do you have any suggestions to adapt and get even better results?

Just finished my 1st season with Real Madrid (with TA3,no changes). Won the quintuple (UEFA Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League and Spanish La Liga). Cristiano Ronaldo scored 40+ goals in all competitions (50 if you count friendlies and Portugal national team matches). As mentioned before, my players needed rest throughout the entire season. Red cards and yellow cards were quite ok.

Although Ronaldo was one of the best players in the world, he could/should be better if you compare him with his real life statistics. I don't know, however, if that is possible in FM, using a realistic formation/tactic. He scored some hattricks, but not as many as he does in real life. Raphaël Varane was great in this tactic. I used him mostly as DLC (next to Pepe or Hummels) and he scored 10+ goals from that position. Some from corners, but also field goals.

It will be hard to get the same or even better results next year, but I sure will try. :)

Thank you very much for this great tactic. It brought me a lot of fun. :thup:

Just finished my 1st season with Real Madrid (with TA3,no changes). Won the quintuple (UEFA Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League and Spanish La Liga). Cristiano Ronaldo scored 40+ goals in all competitions (50 if you count friendlies and Portugal national team matches). As mentioned before, my players needed rest throughout the entire season. Red cards and yellow cards were quite ok.

Although Ronaldo was one of the best players in the world, he could/should be better if you compare him with his real life statistics. I don't know, however, if that is possible in FM, using a realistic formation/tactic. He scored some hattricks, but not as many as he does in real life. Raphaël Varane was great in this tactic. I used him mostly as DLC (next to Pepe or Hummels) and he scored 10+ goals from that position. Some from corners, but also field goals.

It will be hard to get the same or even better results next year, but I sure will try. :)

Thank you very much for this great tactic. It brought me a lot of fun. :thup:

Is this FM14 or FM15? Also, did you get knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage? You said you won the Europa League, just wondering what you were doing in the Europa League in the first place!! :)

For my fullbacks and Defenders. I have had tall strong Center backs that are usually slow and suffered from 18 pace strikers lol.

What are the top attributes for Central Defenders and Full backs that are very necessary.

Thanks in advance

Is this FM14 or FM15? Also, did you get knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage? You said you won the Europa League, just wondering what you were doing in the Europa League in the first place!! :)

FM 14. I got knocked out in the group stage of the CL, indeed. Too bad. After that, everything went a lot better.

Latest version

Is this still working in the latest FM15 update for you? Haven't tried it myself yet but tempted. Was also wondering if you could post your fmf/tac file for it?

Have given it up unfortunately as I found other tactics were working better but it was OK

Aw, that sucks :(. I can't make a good 4231 tactic with Inside Forwards like this.

Steaton, may I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time out to create a tactic to make this game enjoyable for everyone. Unfortunately you will always get people moaning about tactics that other people have made. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to add on what I believe the most important attributes are for each position,feel free to add as this is your tactic and you have studied it much more than me.

GK- General GK stats with pace if you can get it

CWB -Pace,Stamina and Work Rate.

CD - Pace and Marking

BBM - Stamina and Strenght

AP- (CM) - Creativty and Stamina

AP-(AM) - Creativity and Finishing

IF - Pace and Acceleration

CF- Finishing and Composure.

As stated before it all depends on the League you are playing in. If you start in the conference you don not need 14 in the key attributes 10 will be what you are looking for.

Thank you I have been begging for this for a long time

Guys when i try to import the tactic..its says the file cannot be loaded...hmmm what is wrong? Is this tactic for fm 2015?

Positions and roles are different in FM15- causing the problem.

I managed to create a similar tactic in FM15 (copying the instructions/roles/positions etc) as best I could.

Current use is showing some reasonable results - too early to tell.

silly question, I'm sorry in advance...

I downloaded this file ***.tac and copied it to tactics folder...

In the game i go to tactics screen and can see the tactic under archived tactics, but when i click on it, its says "this file could not be imported" i got mad.

Thanks in advance

and sorry for disturbing

• 3 weeks later...
Just downloaded this for FM15 does this tactic not work on FM15?!?!

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to a great 4231 formation............

I'm having great success with the 4-2-3-1 below, keeping cleans sheets most games while scoring tons of goals.

I kept things simple just a few team instructions and player instructions this it what makes it universal and consistant.

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cznzxxdvs1y10nn/4-2-3-1%20Close%20Down%20More_BA426000-7351-42E3-A2C1-99E311F73F12.fmf?dl=0

Formation:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DCE7810ECEEC3365!1747&authkey=!ACjYDYLvRw6suGE&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Team instructions:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DCE7810ECEEC3365!1746&authkey=!APogOoeqAZkkwA8&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Opposition instructions:

STs and AMCs - Tackle harder + show onto weaker foot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How do I get this tactic into the game? Like all other tactics I have downloaded and then put into the tactics folder but it doesn't seem to appear for some reason...any help?

You might need to restart Steam (if you are on Steam). Click Add Tactic>select Use Existing Tactic>in the dropdown select Archived Tactics>should show up as Steaton's TA3

Archived