Semi-Official FMM Wish List

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
Can we please have more stat tracking? Team & individual stats for pass totals and completion %, shots, possession %, tackles, interceptions, etc.

If we stored all of these stats per player it would have a significant memory impact, but we'll have a think about what could be possible in the long run.

Football manager is a great game, i purchase it every year.

Firstly, there is a lack of detail about player performance in a game and I find that when selecting a squad, what players aren't performing and need to be sold and purchasing players that there isn't enough to look at and to see. So increase information about players performances. Rating, goals, appearance, assists isn't enough when deciding who to sell and who to but and unless you know defenders who are decent how can you make the decision that a defender is good or bad? Stats aren't enough.

Secondly, we get a report on our team but it only includes one player that needs selling or dropping? And more often than not that player is decent or is young and with being young that isn't taken in to consideration. A more detailed squad report and more accurate would be preferable. Atm I feel that it's just luck and a guessing game when buying and selling players and need more support on that.

Thirdly, when buying a player it would be nice to be able to speak to him before offering him a contract, especially if there's a possibility that he's going to reject any offered contract. If a player is going to reject a contract that's it, no more you can do but in real life, some players and managers join a club because of what is said to them.

Fourthly, I have to pay more for players that I want but then I get offered unacceptable bids for players that I'm selling?

Fifthly, it would be nice to have more support on the squad, formation and tactics. If players aren't working well together or in training certain players have good relationships and are working well together, it would be nice to be made Aware of this. E.g. creating link ups like suarez and sturridge had at Liverpool. If the formation isnt enough or isn't working then to be notified of this by assistant because you can only see the stats and sometimes they aren't enough. Tactics, yeah we get squad reports on opponents but it's unrealistic because in real life they can tell players to infiltrate this area and stay back in this area and which players to stay close to and which players not to. Also, all we get is whether the opponent plays attacking, balanced or defensive football and that isn't enough to plan and prepare your team to be ready for that game? And when it comes to player roles, ahhh! That is the most frustrating for myself atm as they change after you buy a player (aswell as the players stats decreasing) they change whilst using the player too, sometimes i buy a player based on his player role because thays a role that i need and then when i get him it changes? and there isn't enough support on what player roles are best to have next to each other and what ones aren't. E.g. APM next to an APM isn't a good idea in midfield.

And finally, linked to player roles, add the option to search for specific player roles when looking to purchase a player.

I know that the main problem atm is space and quality etc and that the computer has most of this available and the touch version does too but I don't have a tablet or a computer and the touch version doesn't work on the latest smartphones either? I have the samsung galaxy s6 and can't get the touch version. So, the handheld version doesn't need to be as in depth but surely these things can be implemented on a lower scale.

FMH unfortunately hasn't really improved that much over the past few years, yeah it's all great and nice to have a change of layout and I wouldn't want you to stop altering the layout but it would be nice to have changes to the game and the way the game works and to have more control over things.

To be totally honest, after seeing the very little change in FMH from 14 to 16 I'm not at all excited for 17. The game use to be and still is a great game but it's just getting boring with the little alterations made and the game is easy to get bored of and annoyed at and there's nothing there to say what your doing wrong when you lose, that's another thing, the after match analysis doesn't mean a thing, what's it's purpose? The things it says are meaningless. E.g. not enough attacking runs from attacking midfielders. What can I do about that? Nothing? It's frustrating. The game somehow needs to be made more interesting and attempt to make that interest last longer than 6 months to then stop playing it until new one comes out. My dad for example, he has it and he likes to go the small clubs and work them up but sometimes he will lose lose lose lose and in the end get sacked. He tries to alter things and change things but there isn't enough for him to go by, so now he has stopped playing it and probably won't buy it again because it's frustrating. That's another thing, you can't really go small clubs or different clubs unless you know all the players because you don't know who's good and who's not and it's a total different ball game and mindset going from everton to Chester, all your players stats of course will be less, but how do you know what players and stats are decent for that league? The only way I have found for it to work (which I think should be removed from the game because it makes it too easy and once you got it the game becomes boring, is sugar daddy) is by going a prem team until I get sugar daddy and then going a team like chester and signing expensive and unbelievable players. What's the point in sugar daddy? If not taken out it should be altered, it's only an investment and at the start of every season you get a Fairly big fund for the league that you are in but not too big because it ruins the game. Also it would be a nice feature to add clubs being bought and sold etc. Atm clubs become bankrupt etc but that has no effect what so ever? The club that's bankrupt isn't desperate to sell their most expensive players quick?

To get a reply and segas opinion on the points I have listed above would be much appreciated as I am a big fmh player and it needs vast improvements. But the most important things to be improved not the least important things.

• SI Staff

Hey Joshua,

Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding player stats, storing more detailed stats for players over the course of a season would take a very large amount of memory, although this is likely to become more feasible in the long-run. A good way to work out which players in your team are good/bad is to look at their coach reports, although we may be looking to improve the feedback you get on players at some point in the future aswell. Regarding match analysis, if you get the string 'midfielders not making enough attacking runs' it means that the roles you are using are probably not encouraging your midfielders to do so e.g. too many advanced playmakers/central midfelders/ball-winning-midfielders and not any inside-forwards or box-to-box.

Hi, wouldn't it be good if some leagues like turkish super league were able to be chosen? Another important thing is, players who are away for tournament like african nations, should be unavailable for selection in the domestic league. Regards...

On each players achievements it should display if they've scored in a cup final or league deciding game.

When someone retires after 20 years would be great to see that they scored in 2 FA cup finals, 3 champions league finals etc.

I think it would be great if when a player scores in a final, it is added to their achievements so that in their biography it can say something like:

"Player X proved to be a big game player, scoring in 2 champions cup finals, 3 FA Cup finals and a League cup final."

Maybe even extend it to counting games against rivals,

"Player X became a hero amongst Arsenal fans, scoring an incredible 23 goals against fierce rivals Tottenham in his 9 years at Arsenal."

• SI Staff
I think it would be great if when a player scores in a final, it is added to their achievements so that in their biography it can say something like:

"Player X proved to be a big game player, scoring in 2 champions cup finals, 3 FA Cup finals and a League cup final."

Maybe even extend it to counting games against rivals,

"Player X became a hero amongst Arsenal fans, scoring an incredible 23 goals against fierce rivals Tottenham in his 9 years at Arsenal."

The first one of these could be interesting to think about, the second isn't possible for memory reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

As a big fan of each edition of fmh/fmm, there are only a few minor additions I would love to see:

- Stadium income on home games. At the moment there isn't any incentive in upgrading stadium sizes (besides a possible affect on player morale?) Stadium upgrades were always the very lowest priority requests I would make to the board but if there was income to be earned, I would have to reconsider my priorities! Of course, the additional income may make the game a little easier but even if it's a measly $1k or 2k, it would make give stadiums a practical use. Stadium income could always be factored in at the end of each season to not radically alter the game difficulty.

- More Player Roles in tactics. It would be absolutely wonderful if we could have a few more additions to the Player Roles as I believe they would be very fitting now that we have an enhanced match engine. I understand Si's intent for an uncomplicated mobile game, however some positions are sorely lacking in role choices eg. Central defenders, Defensive/attacking midfielders. Some of the roles I personally would love to see are Libero, Anchor Man, Regista, Enganche, Shadow Striker and False 9.

- Lastly, more stadium backgrounds. It can be rather boring to see the same stadium in every game, home or away. A simple graphical switch could make, for example, Old Trafford look like Old Trafford. I'm not requesting a new stadium look for every BPL team (that would be grand! But too much hard work) but a new look for every stadium size - small stadiums now look like small stadiums, and massive stadiums look massive! I believe this would greatly improve the engine's immersion and match atmosphere. I would then be even more thrilled each and every time I upgrade my stadium as I would be able to see a new look on home games!

Oh and one more if possible!

- Readjustments to the training categories. I would like Attacking to be split into Ball Control (Passing, Dribbling, Movement) and Shooting (Crossing, Shooting, Flair) for more control over training the playmaker vs the striker. Also training Defense just for Heading attribute is a little backwards as it seems odd to train a Target Man on defense training so I hope this can be slightly altered for realism (may be difficult as Defense training would be left with only Tackling and Position training.)

I don't know if people even use this anymore, but I would just like to ask why you can't manage the German national team considering there's a hell of a lot of German players on the game & you can of course play the German leagues, is this due to copy right? Because I know you can manager Germany on the pc version?

Also I would just like to add if there are any more countries to choose from like USA for example coming to the FMH version, thanks guys

• SI Staff
As a big fan of each edition of fmh/fmm, there are only a few minor additions I would love to see:

- Stadium income on home games. At the moment there isn't any incentive in upgrading stadium sizes (besides a possible affect on player morale?) Stadium upgrades were always the very lowest priority requests I would make to the board but if there was income to be earned, I would have to reconsider my priorities! Of course, the additional income may make the game a little easier but even if it's a measly $1k or 2k, it would make give stadiums a practical use. Stadium income could always be factored in at the end of each season to not radically alter the game difficulty.

Attendance does actually factor into the overall financial position of the club already.

I wish for Individual Training, set to train certain players in single attributes instead of a "general/attack/defend/fitness/technical" category. This way I can finally fix some sloppy passing from my playmakers, make my set pieces player become a world renowned set piece taker like Pirlo, or my attacking midfielder dribble around defenders like Messi :D

Like someone suggested above, I wouldn't mind seeing a nice cabinet full of trophies for more feeling of achievement after a few years of managing. And seeing different media graphics or words when winning the Champions League, Europa League etc. would be cool. Also, would love to see more variety in commentary during matches so it will always "feel" different..perhaps some more types of striking moves with flair?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
2 hours ago, FootballManager89 said:

Does football manager mobile 2016 have the 3d match engine if not will the 2017 version have it? I wont be getting the game till they include the 3d engine.

Afraid not. 

If you have a suitable ipad - I would suggest you take a look at FM Touch, which does have the 3D match engine.

I wish the assistant manager was a bit brighter in his team selections. I often use the auto-pick feature, and my assistants all have a nasty habit of picking nearly identical players to the bench, i.e four midfielders, one keeper but  no defenders or strikers. 

Also, if my formation has i.e a bbm and a bwm, and two of his selected players prefer these roles, you can be certain he switches them around so the guy who prefers to be a bbm plays as a bwm and vice versa. 

Third, I find it funny when I ask for his opinion on my two keepers, he tells me one is clearly better than the other and should be first choice, but still he picks the poorer one for the team. 

What is his suggested team based upon anyway? It seems totally random, but I suppose it is not. 

I know coaches are new and are expected to be improved in future versions but I hope you guys make it a priority to be able to place adverts for staff while having a full staff.  It makes it impossible to switch out coaches and it doesn't make sense for the board to block a staff switch since it ultimately flows from the regular transfer budget which I control.

I would like an interface and graphical update. For instance i'd like to see team kits or stadium picture. 

So, tactical instruction will be deployed with marking instruction.

i played several games with FMT but i prefer FMM, becouse it is more suitable for my few time

When a player retires, he just disappears from the game.  The news message tells you about it and gives you a link to the team. Would it be possible for that message to come up the day before the player retires, so you can have a look at his career before he disappears?

Oh, and can we suppress the "That's his first goal of the season" message for the first game of the season?  Obviously it's his first goal of the season as it's his first game of the season.  It's everyone's first game of the season...

Edited by daan27

On June 24, 2016 at 01:13, Faez Abri said:

Would love to see these:

1. MLS,Turkish, Russian

2. Iceland as a playbale nation

3. Free kick and corner kick attributes

4. Player kit number (at the very least for a club that we managed)

Cracking game so far.

I've asked for MLS a few times and I remember there being a reason it wasn't in there. But with FMT having it, I still didn't understand why it couldn't be added to FMM. And recently I've found Soccer Manager 2016 on Steam and the App Store. Though it's an inferior game, it not only has club logos, it has MLS. Being a F2P game, I don't know how good it will be, but if FMM won't implement MLS, I suggest checking that app out. At least it will fill the gap in FMM for me every Spring/Summer when the PL is off and MLS is going strong. 

You'd think having MLS in FMM would up the sales in the Summer for sure, but I guess it would just prove more work for their team trying to keep up with even more updates. 

image.png

Hi SI Team 

Any news on the future update for FMM17, what to expect?

I would love to a have a better 2d graphical match engine and as well if possible (it is possible) a 3d game view of the goals...

I normally use high end phones to play, right now on iPhone 6S the game is wonderful... but with such a powerful hardware I could be play on with the Football Manager 2010 3d match engine, it does support ... 

I also mirror my gaming on the TV which is great... but honestly you should offer us more... more leagues, more national teams, more graphical options, more customization and more user patches...

A one last request... I want you to let us play the game with random player names (not the original ones) as an option... this request make as play the games with more imagination and illusion... remember its a game... 

Keep up the good work and congratulations... since CM 98 this is my favorite game.

Edited by jcamaral

• SI Staff

You can actually already play without real player names! From the main menu, go to Preferences->View->Starting Configuration and you can change it there. This will only affect new games.

17 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

You can actually already play without real player names! From the main menu, go to Preferences->View->Starting Configuration and you can change it there. This will only affect new games.

Thanks Jack, for the prompt response and support... I confirm the option is there... 

Can you add a function to make manual notes on players? It would help tremendously to be able to reference your own thoughts on the players at various times. For example being able to remember a player's best/alternate role for a match-altering formation change since that screen isn't accessible during a match. Or scouting comments since it's currently impossible to sort by stats or rank prospects. 

More press build up to important\derby games. There were some changes to pre and post game reports last year which I believe Dec was involved in, which actually were a bit crappy. The amount of centre backs I saw dubbed as a team's main'goal threat' was unbelievable, when he clearly wasn't. The modern footballing world is full of journalists generating hype, but in FMM it seems they were all arrested and given life sentences, they're nowhere to be seen! Player interaction hasnt changed since prehistoric times, and is far too white/black, with no shades of grey in between.

Squad registration and squad numbers. Having a 40 man first team and 40man reserves means you could play 80 different players over the course of a season if you wanted to, that's ridiculous. Please impose some of the squad size rules, and maybe proper squad numbers too?          I've heard it said that it would be a drain on processing, but surely it's not that different to a players name popping up under their little icon in the 2D engine. It's a simple addition that adds so much to realism and the personalisation aspects of the game. I hate seeing my centre mid wearing number nine!!

More tactical freedom. I know a few people want a return to the directional arrows system in tactics, but I'm not one of those. I actually think the tactical system in FM at the moment is brilliant, but not enough of it has transferred into this game. More roles for every position is essentially what I want, and a role mentality or whatever it's called (attack, stopper, support etc.) Would be nice, albeit perhaps too in depth. We need trequartista for AMC, more CDM roles (the difference between BWM and DLP is massive, and the only real middle ground is CM (that shouldn't even be useable in the CDM position) where's DM and Halfback?? BBM should also be a CM exclusive. Please give Defensive forwards some love too, they currently don't work in many tactics, but I'm sure you recall that a team just won the BPL with two of them IRL! Maybe if you don't add roles mentalities, add stopper as a role, because we need one to play along side our BPDs!

Maybe this last one is more for a few years down the line but there elements which SI now have a golden opportunity to integrate. Youth Teams and Newgens!!! With the changes to JPT rules, U21 teams will feature in the competition for the first time. Eventually I want to see active reserve/U21 leagues in every nation, with proper youth intake systems. I understand however that this probably couldn't be done just yet. 

More than anything though, I want SI to pull their fingers away from Pokemon Go (weve all seen Miles' posts ?), and give the game some long awaited love. Weve been putting up with reskins for ages, and it looks like we're about to get another one. The game needs a complete refresh (sooner rather than later), not just little updates every other year. This would revive the FMM community as much as anything, which is dying (just take a look at the activity, or lack of it, on Vibe). Every year the community gets excited and hopes that's this will be the year when SI show us some love with a proper revamp, and it never happens.

Maybe if they ditched their failing FMT/C project (whatever it's damn name is) making a good FMM would be more possible. 

And breath... ?

In a support thread there was mention of looking at roles so I thought I would give my two cents.

Tweaks:

BWM - Only DMC/MC

I can kind of understand why this is the case but it is mostly a defensive role so shouldn't be in AMC.

BBM - Only MC

They cannot run from Box to Box from DMC or AMC as they are next to one of the boxes.

CM - Only MC

Central midfield should be in the centre of midfield, not in AMC or DMC.

T/TRQ- AMC/SC

Already in striker but also a popular role to play behind the striker. As we have a lot of roles being removed that free, drifting role would be a good addition to AMC to give more options.

WM - Edited

The role doesn't perform correctly as it says in the assistant advice it is a crossing role but hardly makes crosses. Most see it as a narrow wide man who covers for BBMS, like James Milner. This would be a good change to the assistant advice. Maybe rename it for clarity too. It is very unique and offers some interesting tactical changes.

New Roles:

False 9 - SC

This is a popular request with the community as they try to recreate one of the most tactically interesting roles in football.

Anchor Man - DMC

There's currently no specific DMC roles but the Anchor Man is popular in modern day football (see Kante) and would allow a fully defensive cover that we currently don't have in DMC.

Inverted Wing Back - DR/DL/DMR/DML

Man City are playing it, Baines plays it, Ivanovic too. It is a common role for them to cut in to shoot or cover for defensive midfielders whom drop back into defence.

All of these roles are currently in FM on PC :). Any questions or issues please just ask and I'd be happy to help.

As a list for midfield for clarity:
AMC: 

Inside Forward

Advanced Playmaker

Trequartista

MC:
Box to Box Midfield

Central Midfield

Ball Winning Midfielder

Advanced Playmaker

Deep Lying Playmaker

DMC:
Deep Lying Playmaker

Anchor Man

Ball Winning Midfielder

17 minutes ago, veerus said:

Dec,

just curious, what does a DLP not do that you would want an anchor DMC to do?

DLP is a playmaker so likes to ping balls forward to the striker and is mainly interceptions. An Anchor Man is more like Makelele/Kante where he cleans up in front of the defenders and then plays simple passes forward. It's more defensive and less creative/passing motivated. For clarity the BWM is more attacking and will close down opponents as well as going on runs forward where possible to get the best possible passing option. The AM is more safe and won't really venture, he'd prefer to stay in his zone and let others do the attacking jobs.

This is the FM definition:
"Sometimes referred to as the ‘Water Carrier’, the Anchor Man’s main duty is to sit in the whole between defence and midfield, intercepting the ball, winning the ball and laying off simple passes to his more creative teammates.

Since his key job is to anchor the defence he doesn’t venture far from his position either to close down the ball or help his more advanced teammates.’"

What do you think about the rest? Do you agree?

You have degrees of magnitude more experience with the game than me so it may be my inexperience but it is my impression that DLP seems to sit back and intercept and be the guy with the most passes on the team as the guy who distributes the ball to the more creative/attacking minded players which is kind of what you described. Since this engine is a more simplified version of the PC game, I wonder if a more precise distinction between DLP and anchor is even possible. 

I do agree that some of the roles don't make sense for where they are as you described. I've never used them outside of the spaces you indicated. But I wonder if it's coded that way to provide flexibility and help with the RNG players who don't have a dot for a given midfield "level" (DMC/MC/AMC). For example, I have an RNG player who has a green dot at MC level only and he's a good DLP(lotsa green roles) so I want to play him at DMC level in my 4-2-3-1 narrow formation. But because he has no aptitude for that level, he sucks unless I put him at MC level and designate him as DLP even if there are players behind him at the DMC level. And he seems to perform better that way too. 

As for trequartista, I never use it for strikers since I don't have a good sense of how deep they go. And APM seems to do ok at the AMC level. The role that annoys me the most is actually inside forward as a central AMC option which make 0 sense. 

I'm always down for tactical flexibility so new roles look good. Trequartista and false 9 may require some serious recoding by SI since most of their strikers are only adept at the furthest level on the pitch. I wonder if a defensive or deep lying forward is kind of a stand-in for these roles but it's hard to tell since there's so little feedback given during matches. 

DLP takes more risks so will have key passes where as an AM won't as will always play it safe. DLP sprays ball up and will look for opportunities to split the defence like Pirlo where as the AM will not just sit in one position looking to break up play but patrols a zone and will tackle as well as intercept then play it safe (short passes or into row Z).

Inside Forward as a role makes sense by running past a lone striker either side or shooting for distance. However Deep Lying Forward should be removed and be the new name for an AMC Inside Forward.

TRQ is already in game but as a striker though I feel it should be an AMC too as that allows the drifting behind the forward.

10 hours ago, fish18ish said:

Just a query, does a CM perform an Anchor man type role in the DMC position, since he is basically a cross between the DLP and BWM? I don't want CMs in DMC but it could work for now?...

CM is more of a transition role where he sits in the middle and moves the ball on, he won't get involved. The Anchor Man is not in the game yet it is obviously a key part in football.

7 hours ago, veerus said:

I would expect a CM to not sit as deep or be as committed to defense as he would want the anchor man to be.

The game actually describes CM's as getting involved both defensively and attacking wise as necessary, and presumably if the CM is in the DMC position, his role will require much more defensive involvement than attacking. So he can be a solid defensive player when necessary, just not as 'gun ho' as a BWM.

Screenshot_2016-09-10-13-53-12.png

20 minutes ago, fish18ish said:

Surely both roles are quite passive, and both offer short, simple passes to nearby players rather than defense splitting through balls. @Declan Barry Until we have an AM or DM, I think CM's offer a very similar role.       

What role do you think most resembles an Anchor Man?

I believe CMs are too passive and hardly tackle but an AM gets involved in a zone.  Where as CM i can imagine hardly moving and just passing simple passes but not clearing or tackling when needs be. It is similar but nowhere near the role that is needed in the game.

42 minutes ago, Declan Barry said:

I believe CMs are too passive and hardly tackle but an AM gets involved in a zone.  Where as CM i can imagine hardly moving and just passing simple passes but not clearing or tackling when needs be. It is similar but nowhere near the role that is needed in the game.

I know what you mean, it's by no means ideal, but for now would you agree that a CM is the next best thing? Or if not, which other role is most similar to an AM?

15 minutes ago, fish18ish said:

I know what you mean, it's by no means ideal, but for now would you agree that a CM is the next best thing? Or if not, which other role is most similar to an AM?

I think the BWM is probably the most similar as it has little attacking threat but they are a bit more aggressive and are sometimes seen moving out with the ball.

On 25 de agosto de 2016 at 10:41, jcamaral said:

Hi SI Team 

Any news on the future update for FMM17, what to expect?

I would love to a have a better 2d graphical match engine and as well if possible (it is possible) a 3d game view of the goals...

I normally use high end phones to play, right now on iPhone 6S the game is wonderful... but with such a powerful hardware I could be play on with the Football Manager 2010 3d match engine, it does support ... 

I also mirror my gaming on the TV which is great... but honestly you should offer us more... more leagues, more national teams, more graphical options, more customization and more user patches...

A one last request... I want you to let us play the game with random player names (not the original ones) as an option... this request make as play the games with more imagination and illusion... remember its a game... 

Keep up the good work and congratulations... since CM 98 this is my favorite game.

My request once again... I am ordering the Apple iPhone 7 Plus... Could we have the 3D match Engine... Ready for it? Its a high-computer hardware :)

Edited by jcamaral

1 hour ago, jcamaral said:

My request once again... I am ordering the Apple iPhone 7 Plus... Could we have the 3D match Engine... Ready for it? Its a high-computer hardware :)

I would imagine 3D match engine would have to be available for a lot more devices and run smoothly else it would be slow and laggy, also cost a lot of money and time for the small team to develop.

• 1 month later...
On September 12, 2016 at 03:39, jcamaral said:

Yeah, with the mobile team unable to work in MLS in the 2D game, I doubt they'll ever try to incorporate a 3D match engine, especially if their goal is a streamlined product. 

I'd suggest heading over to the Football Manager Touch category and push for them to make FMT available for Plus size phones. You'd probably have a better chance at that happening. Personally, I just bought a newer iPad and can finally play FMT 2016. And not only does it have MLS, it also has all of their logos, kits, and faces already in there! If they could work that app onto Plus size phones, I'd give up my smaller iPhone 6 and get a Plus size iPhone just to play FMT instead. 

• 4 weeks later...

I appreciate the level of abstraction that you have designed in FMM compared to desktop or Touch version. I am playing this game since CM01/02 and now into late thirties, I lack the zeal to configure numerous parameters. Thanks for that. I have 3 broad suggestion - 

1) I feel a bit lost in changing tactics/players in the middle of a game - mainly why and when. While I am aware of the bulging database size related problems, if you can provide more in game feedback and visualization ( data not needed to be retained once the game is over) for in-game decisioning, it would help. 

2) Some fun lost in media handling - specially testing opponent manager with a pro-active comment ahead of a match or with an honest opinion on their chances or about a player. 

3) Contracting, while should not be overly complicated, can reflect some of the current incidents. Like Morata's buyback clause, multi-season loaning,  some intervention from the all powerful agents during contracting/renewals, purchase and loan back agreements, installment payment, target performance based transfer value etc. 

Hoping that you would consider. Very best of luck for FMM17 launch. 

On 06/11/2016 at 11:21, Declan Barry said:

While your suggestions are good with 11 days until launch I doubt anything you have said will influence 2017. Maybe 2018 though

Don't be silly Dec, Marc will have the coding team working 24/7 to squeeze those features in.

Hi

I bought FM Mobile 2017 and also i have bought FM Mobile 2015-2015 and FM 2012-2016.

There is no Attribute Analysis in FM Mobile 2017. I want to add this feature in player comparison or in player features.

We certainly know that which player is better than others with Attribute Analysis.

This is no too much hard to add in FM Mobile 2017, can you add in next update of FM Mobile 2017.

keK3Scj.png

nC7VHyM.png

comparison fm mobile 2017.PNG

player  fm mobile 2017.PNG

Edited by nefendim
add photo