Semi-Official FMM Wish List

I’ve been playing cm/fm since CM2. Nowadays with my own family the playing time is limited. However every now and then i can pick up my phone and play this lovely game. 

But there are some things I miss. 

Swedish league. Love taking my domestic team IFK Hässleholm to CL glory 

possibility to do the San Marino challenge/ Andorra challenge on the phone. At the moment the players coming through the Youth academy playing San Marino Calcio Andorra FC is italian or spanish, not san marinese or andorran. Make the national teams playable and we have 30 seasons to complete it 😅

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like some improvements to the UI:

1. If you search for players and you click on one of the players in the list, it'd be nice to have up/down gesture to move to the next player in the player search list. This would be great way to move between players found without having to go back to the list of players.

2. The "scout" button location changes between players that are on loan and those that are not. When not on loan, the "scout" button is in the middle, but when on loan, the button is on the left and in the middle is comparison. I keep hitting comparison by mistake. Please make the UI more predictable, given that scouting is a function used all the time.

Some wishes of mine:

Regen nationalities to be more random because there's been too many years of Portuguese Ronaldo's, Swedish Zlatan's, Polish Lewandowski's regens etc.

A new page to show a ranking of clubs and how many continental trophies they've won e.g. CL/Europa Leagues. Similarly, a page for countries and the number of world cups they've won

A history page for managers and where they've previously managed

Goalkeeping coaches reworked (their training page is always empty compared to other coaches)

I still don't understand why there aren't more leagues in the mobile version. 

There's so many popular leagues in Latin America that aren't on the mobile version.

ex.

Argentina - Superliga

Brazil - Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

Mexico - Liga MX

and so many more.

Behind European leagues, Latin American leagues are the most important to the world of football if not, the most.

I don't get it.

On 18/07/2019 at 22:56, poopie said:

I still don't understand why there aren't more leagues in the mobile version. 

There's so many popular leagues in Latin America that aren't on the mobile version.

ex.

Argentina - Superliga

Brazil - Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

Mexico - Liga MX

and so many more.

Behind European leagues, Latin American leagues are the most important to the world of football if not, the most.

I don't get it.

The game picks leagues based on sales in that region. Brazil used to be on but was removed due to license issues and the fact the game can no longer be sold in this nation.

Some more wishes:

Ability to train players role traits like Plays one-two's or Tries Long Passes etc.

Ability to train players in free-kicks, corners, and penalties (if they improve in all fields, they can eventually become experts in dead ball situations)

An adjustment to primary attributes of roles that provide identical training eg. central defender vs no-nonsense centre-back, defensive midfielders vs anchor man, complete forward vs trequartista, so that all roles train different attributes, giving us more options in training

• 3 weeks later...

After played a full season in MLS I found some things which would be nice in the next realese or via updates:

- Draft

- Player designation in contracts (Designated player, etc.)

- Working second team (their league performance and stats, etc.)

- Better player trade option (I mean make available the full roster for possible selection)

Also I have some other general suggestions:

-Add/Remove league option (I know there is four league limit but as I see those leagues are cannot be changed later)

-Mod support (for database updates, faces, logos etc.)

-Loan fee for convincing clubs

-Possibility to sign players who are in the last year of their contracts w/o. paying for their club (free transfer)

-Possibility of raising transfer budget via real money

Sorry if other people already suggested these things too.

Note that Im playing on console and not on PC so I have no intention to buy the full game.  Also even the Touch version contains things I dont want to cope with (like media).

• 2 weeks later...

Currently you get a warning if you start a game with too few substitutes.  I would add to this if you play a Goalkeeper in an outfield position.  I "fat-fingered" the player I wanted to put in; easy to do on a touchscreen.

+1 for Comparison Screen, on the full game it's literally the first thing I look at when entering a new league.

+1 for >30 seasons.  Seasons don't last long in this game, so it's very possible you could get through that.  I never got close to it in the full game, but I can do a season in 1-2 days on FMM.  So 365 seasons in a year!

Edited by Real

Hi everybody,

My wishlist:

- Select over 4 leagues (5, for me it’s the minimum that allow us to play with the 5 biggest championships (France, England, Spain, Italy, Germany or others countries) at the same time.

- Play with the mexican championship

- Possibility to control the youth team (barça B, Castilla, juve u23, France u18, etc)

- Buy other team to make alliances (ex: City —> Girona)

• 1 month later...