[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. Sorry for my inactivity of late, things have been busy. I did start doing Championship fixtures but just can't find willpower to do fixtures for big leagues so may revert back to updated TV fixtures for Barclays Premier League, think all in and correct. Ermm recently met a lass, 23 with 3 kids so a lot of time is devoted to her atm. In the battle between love and Football Manager (doesn't know I play yet lol), her and the kids are winning. Will tear myself away from her overnight while she's in bed and upload the file to Nik. PotterSWFC, will also upload for Pro's packs as well. Accidently posted in wrong forum one night so distributing it to him as well out of generosity. SPL structure in game (unmodified) that's a 40 summat game season innit? Someone explain the comp rues to me as SPL may be doable but big leagues like 24 team leagues are a nightmare to do........

Latest update on this and from when? Shows how much forum activity had of late but gonna attempt to be more active and knuckle down when I can. Hard work in those types of relationships as forever chatting etc. Just wait til it gets proper serious, then the fun will start lol. But anyway, apologies folks and file will be available for a re-relase of the latest update soon :cool:

Thanks Nik for the PM the problem with the exclusivity is that by messing up that night and posting in the wrong thread, I kinda have those people expecting the file to be uploaded. How do I do a workaround on that?

Can a mod move these posts across to Nik33's thread please? Still posting in the same thread for Pro's update when the posts are meant for Nik.:lol: Cheers

nonleague, those who are deceased are only deleted from the game. All those who are alive are all there. Maybe he has low reputation and for that he doesnt appear to your game. Probably you need to load all players from scotland , so he can appear.

He has been at Bristol City for the past few seasons. He's not 'deceased' and like I said, has recently just signed a new 1 year contract. Why he isn't in the game on your data-update is beyond me but I thought I should let you know.

Mark O'Connor - U21 Manager Bristol City

Amy Kington - Academy Manager Bristol City replacing Willie McStay who has terminated his contract.

Hi guys. Sorry for my inactivity of late, things have been busy. I did start doing Championship fixtures but just can't find willpower to do fixtures for big leagues so may revert back to updated TV fixtures for Barclays Premier League, think all in and correct. Ermm recently met a lass, 23 with 3 kids so a lot of time is devoted to her atm. In the battle between love and Football Manager (doesn't know I play yet lol), her and the kids are winning. Will tear myself away from her overnight while she's in bed and upload the file to Nik. PotterSWFC, will also upload for Pro's packs as well. Accidently posted in wrong forum one night so distributing it to him as well out of generosity. SPL structure in game (unmodified) that's a 40 summat game season innit? Someone explain the comp rues to me as SPL may be doable but big leagues like 24 team leagues are a nightmare to do........

Latest update on this and from when? Shows how much forum activity had of late but gonna attempt to be more active and knuckle down when I can. Hard work in those types of relationships as forever chatting etc. Just wait til it gets proper serious, then the fun will start lol. But anyway, apologies folks and file will be available for a re-relase of the latest update soon :cool:

Awesome work. All I want is the Premier League & Championship fixtures & I want to start a real life game with Bolton.

If you can't do the Championship fixtures can you send me your update so I can carry on your good work.

nonleague , i thinked i checked him and he is set as free. I will add him to the team again, no worries :)

Thank you.

Mark O'Connor - U21 Manager Bristol City

Amy Kington - Academy Manager Bristol City replacing Willie McStay who has terminated his contract.

Derby have verbally agreed a one-year contract with experienced midfielder John Eustace.

Yeovil have signed Swansea central defender Alan Tate on loan until January 2.

Leicester City sign former Tranmere full-back Zoumana Bakayogo

Watford agree deals to sign Reece Brown and Ikechi Anya to Vicarage Road

Karl Henry leaves Wolves to sign two-year contract at QPR

Newcastle winger Shane Ferguson joins Birmingham on loan

J.Beckford will wear number 17 #bwfc

Swindon Town have signed midfielder Ryan Mason on a season-long loan from Premier League outfit Tottenham.

Here's the full story on the news we brought you earlier as former Celtic midfielder Mark Fotheringham agrees terms with Notts County following a successful trial with the club. He said: "The thing that really impressed me about the squad is that there's a real togetherness and team spirit, and I believe that bodes well for the future."

Aiden Chippendale has signed a one-year deal with Bury following a successful trial with the club. The Bradford-born winger, 21, was released by League Two rivals Accrington at the end of last season and has enjoyed spells with Huddersfield and York.

Burnley winger Dane Richards has had his contract terminated at Turf Moor. Stay with us for the full story.

#LCFC reaches mutual agreement with midfielder Richie Wellens for the cancellation of his remaining contract.

Chelsea have finalised the signing of midfielder Cristian Cuevas from Chilean club O'Higgins. Chile Under-20 star Cuevas impressed in a trial last year and the 18-year-old has signed a contract at Stamford Bridge until 2018 after announcing he had agreed a deal in February.

Barnsley have signed French defender Jean-Yves Mvoto on a two-year contract. The 24-year-old has moved to Oakwell after his two-year deal with Oldham expired earlier this summer.

I havent said anywhere that i would add a file that belongs to someone else , to my files. Ant, may do an awesome work , but i wouldnt use other files in my packs. I am proud enough to say that i have done all this work, all these months, alone, without having someone to edit my files like others have done. Everyone who wants other add-ons can download them from other packs and use them , i wont let anyone to edit my files and use them without my permission. If someone wants real fixtures or something else, can edit my files for his own use , or download and use them with my packs.

I posted this, so we wont have any misunderstanding.

Brentford have announced the signing of Everton striker Conor McAleny on a six-month loan deal

McLean leaves Dundee United The club announced on Thursday that the versatile 28-year-old had left by "mutual consent" and "with the best wishes of all at the club for his future career"

Sevilla have confirmed a deal to sign France international Kevin Gameiro from Paris Saint-Germain.

Fulham have announced the signing of teenage midfielder Ange-Freddy Plumain on a free transfer.

Hibs sign Swindon striker James Collins in £200,000 deal

Nadir Ciftci has joined Dundee United on an two-year contract.

Couple of other things;

You have put Energy Murambadoro in Bristol City's squad, he was only on trial and has now been released.

Steven Davies has sign for Blackpool, undisclosed fee, 2 year deal.

Bristol City sign Elliot Parish, also on a 2 year deal.

More to come hopefully, with Marlon Pack from Cheltenham on trial... will update you on this one.

Accrington have completed the signing of striker Danny Webber on a one-year deal following a successful trial with the club. Webber arrives as a free agent after leaving Doncaster this summer and has been training with the Reds throughout pre-season.

by

Here is more on the news that Liverpool's young striker Krisztian Adorjan has joined FC Groningen on a season-long loan. The 20-year-old has linked up with the Dutch side until next June after learning his trade at Liverpool's academy in the past few seasons.

Ryan Harley has left #BHAFC and has joined League One Swindon Town.

Here is more on the news that Hull City have agreed a deal with Evian for the French club's striker Yannick Sagbo. Reports suggest Sagbo has travelled to Yorkshire to discuss terms and undergo a medical ahead of a £3m switch.

Young right-back James Tavernier has joined from Newcastle United on initial months loan. Shrewsbury Town FC

Check out the full story on Ipswich confirming the signing of Manchester United midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe on loan until January. Tunnicliffe, who has played for England U17s and was part of the United team that won the FA Youth Cup in 2011, becomes Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy's 10th signing of the summer.

Here is the full story on Jamie Mackie switching from Queens Park Rangers to join Nottingham Forest on a three-year deal, with Billy Davies delighted to land the forward.

BREAKING NEWS: Javan Vidal has joined the club on non-contract terms. Rochdale AFC

Here’s more on Gary Hooper completing his move to Norwich City from Celtic for an undisclosed fee. Hooper was also wanted by Queens Park Rangers, but he is looking forward to working with Norwich boss Chris Hughton again.

Andre Blackman is the Pilgrims' latest arrival. Plymouth Argyle FC

Here's more on Juan Carlos Garcia's move to Wigan Athletic as the Honduras left-back becomes Owen Coyle's eighth summer signing. He will help to fill the void created by compatriot Maynor Figueroa's departure for Hull City and Coyle is happy with the deal.

BREAKING NEWS: Robbie Thomson has agreed a one-year-deal, subject to approval from the Football League, FA and international clearance Rochdale AFC

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has been explaining his decision to allow Pepe Reina to join Napoli on a season-long loan. Rodgers was 'led to believe' that an offer would be made for Reina and that prompted him to sign Simon Mignolet from Sunderland.

Sheffield United have completed the signing of Lyle Taylor from Falkirk for an undisclosed fee.

oma have signed veteran goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis from Napoli on a two-year contract.

Lazio have announced the signing of Croatian defender Josip Elez after he successfully passed a medical

Turkish giants Galatsaray have completed permanent signings of loan pair Felipe Melo, from Juventus, and Umut Bulut, from Toulouse. Both men have penned three-year contracts.

Northampton have signed Gary Deegan on a one-year deal after the midfielder completed a successful trial period with the club.

Fulham have completed the signing of former RC Lens midfielder Ange-Freddy Plumain on a free transfer. The 18-year-old joins on a deal until June 2016 and goes straight into the Development squad for the 2013/14 Under-21 Premier League season.

Doncaster Rovers have signed former Manchester United defender Luke McCullough on a two-year deal. McCullough, who has represented Northern Ireland at U17 and U19 level, had been on trial with Paul Dickov's side at the Keepmoat Stadium since the start of the pre-season.

Sheffield Wednesday snap up 23-year-old striker Atdhe Nuhiu on a free transfer.

#NFFC have announced the signing of Olympiacos winger Djamel Abdoun for an undisclosed fee.

The Club is delighted to announce the signing of Ange-Freddy Plumain on a contract until 30th June 2016. #FFC

idfielder Gary Deegan has joined Northampton Town on a one year contract. #fltransfer

Leeds defender Leigh Bromby has been forced to retire at the age of 33. He has been out of action since picking up a serious knee injury in April 2012.

BCFC_Mike , ok i will sort this.

willz71172, i will try to find time to add some , but i cant promise anything due to lot of transfers happening every single minute!!

Malicious Penguin, i cant add lower leagues , cause i dont have the available time to do such a time consuming work.

escalibur , i know the site but some transfers are mistakenly added there. So i dont trust them so much.

wanderer89, i never made his transfer to sunderland :S .

League Two side Scunthorpe have completed their tenth summer signing with the arrival of former Wolves striker Sam Winnall.

Blackpool have confirmed that midfielder Alberto Noguera has left the club by mutual consent, after failing to make an impact at Bloomfield Road.

Hartlepool have signed promising young Middlesbrough defender Christian Burgess on loan. The 21-year-old has impressed Pools manager Colin Cooper while training with the League Two club and is likely to spend at least half the season at Victoria Park.

Here is the full story on the news that Derby have bolstered their squad in the lead up to the new season by signing Tottenham defender Adam Smith on a season-long loan.

Former Hearts defender Danny Grainger has agreed a one-year deal with St Mirren with the option of a further year.

Partick Thistle have signed Mexican defender Gabriel Rojo de la Vega Piccolo on a two-year deal.

ormer Premier League pair Florent Malouda and Jose Bosingwa will sign for Trabzonspor on Monday evening, the Turkish club have announced.

Cardiff City have agreed a deal to sign goalkeeper Simon Moore from Brentford. Cardiff boss Malky Mackay has said: "It'll be paperwork first thing Monday morning, that's the only thing holding that one up.”

Inverness Caledonian Thistle have signed Norwegian striker Torbjorn Agdestein on a six-month contract.

Sunderland midfielder Alfred N'Diaye has joined Turkish side Eskisehirspor on a season-long loan deal. The 23-year-old only arrived on Wearside in January - signed up by Martin O'Neill in a £3.8million deal from Bursaspor - but has failed to make a significant impression on new boss Paolo Di Canio.

Here is more on the news that Arsenal have confirmed that striker Joel Campbell is to spend the upcoming season on loan in Greece with Olympiakos. The Costa Rica international joined the Gunners in August 2011 but has been loaned out for the past two years to Lorient and Real Betis.

Here is more on the news that Rotherham have signed Bournemouth striker Matt Tubbs on a six-month loan deal. "A lot of hard work has gone into getting Matt Tubbs here, I am delighted," said Millers manager Steve Evans, who was also his boss at Crawley.

Here's the full story on the news we brought you earlier as Arsenal target Gonzalo Higuain completes his move to Napoli from Real Madrid. A club statement read: "Napoli have made the signing of Gonzalo Higuain official. The Argentinian striker arrives from Real Madrid."

Genoa have completed the signing of Sierra Leone international midfielder Rodney Strasser from AC Milan.

The day finishes with another done deal in the Premier League as Yannick Sagbo seals a move to Hull City from Evian. Join Sky Sports again on Saturday morning to keep up to date with news of all the latest deals and speculation

Colchester United have confirmed the signing of left-back Ryan Dickson on a free transfer. Dickson has impressed for the U's during pre-season following his release by Southampton this summer.

Cardiff have confirmed the signing of defender John Brayford from Derby County on a four-year deal. The 25-year-old right-back joins the Bluebirds in a deal believed to be around £1.5m.

Couple of quick observations regarding Crystal Palace.

Glenn Murray is currently injured until at least December with a knee injury, Plus his decision and determination need a slight tweak, Probably about 12-13.

Jason Banton is listed with his player rights held with Seattle until 31.12.2013, This has never been the case, He's currently on loan to MK Dons until January 2014. He's quite highly regarded by the staff at Palace.

Kevin Phillips recently signed a one year deal to stay with the club.

Mile Jedinak is also vice-captain.

Christian Benitez: Former Birmingham striker dies aged 27

Celtic are on the verge of completing a £2million deal for Ajax’s exciting left winger Derk Boerrigter

Hibernian have signed striker James Collins from Swindon Town for 200,000

Former Southend United central defender Bilel Mohsni has signed for Rangers on a two-year deal

Sheffield United have signed Falkirk striker Lyle Taylor for an undisclosed fee

Murray Davidson has rejoined St Johnstone after the midfielder failed to find a club in England.

Couple of quick observations regarding Crystal Palace.

Glenn Murray is currently injured until at least December with a knee injury, Plus his decision and determination need a slight tweak, Probably about 12-13.

Jason Banton is listed with his player rights held with Seattle until 31.12.2013, This has never been the case, He's currently on loan to MK Dons until January 2014. He's quite highly regarded by the staff at Palace.

Kevin Phillips recently signed a one year deal to stay with the club.

Mile Jedinak is also vice-captain.

Thought Mile was captain of Palace ?

Wycombe Wanderers midfielder Jesse Kewley-Graham has gone on loan to Conference South side Havant & Waterlooville. The 20-year-old, who made nine appearances last season during a spell at Westleigh Park, will remain with the Hawks until January 5th, 2014.

Oxford have signed Josh Ruffels. The teenage midfielder, who began his career with the U's as a youngster, has been training with club this summer and is seen as an addition to the development squad rather than going straight into Chris Wilder's first team.

More here on the news that AFC Wimbledon have completed the signing of Charlton striker Michael Smith on loan until January.

Krystian Pearce has signed a two-year deal with the Gulls Torquay United FC

Chesterfield have re-signed defender Ian Evatt on a two-year deal following his release by Blackpool.

Ross County sign free agent defenders Brian McLean & Graham Carey on one year contracts

Sky Sports understands Elliot Grandin has agreed a deal to join Crystal Palace after impressing on trial. Former Blackpool winger Grandin is available on a free transfer after leaving Bloomfield Road earlier this summer.

Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign left back Lorenzo Melgarejo from Benfica on a season long loan. play one season with the Reds and Liverpool will then have a £7 million option to make the deal permanent

Former Liverpool goalkeeper Tyrell Belford has joined Swindon Town on a two-year deal

aberdeen striker Declan McManus has agreed to join Scottish Championship side Alloa Athletic FC on loan

Partick Thistle add Isaac Osbourne & Simon Colina Dominguez

Archived