I'm currently in the process of creating the fixtures for the Football League Championship as that's the league I want to play my new game on however I'm going to also do the Premiership.

I will upload the link when it's done.

However you would need another update for transfers as this update will have the fixtures in it.

I was just about to start a thread requesting these...does anybody have any plans on making real fixtures for the Dutch and German league (or any others, as I plan on simming a season in real-time...I'd appreciate it)

Also, I'm not sure this is feasible but...is an updated file possible that bumps the World Cup up to 2013 so I can start a new game (in 2012) and have the World Cup still be next summer? I know, I'm anal but I like to keep it as realistic as possible and don't want to wait for FM 14

Version 1

All championship fixtures complete

**All fixtures are in order however because last years start date was the 18th. I have had to put 1 or two games in midweek when they shouldn't be**

Enjoy

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/1631383/file.html

After all the hassle I have just been through this one. I will be doing the Premier League but I'm not doing League 1 & 2. If you wish to edit it yourself and do after I have uploaded the next version that's fine with me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived