FM13 for £19.99 at SimplyGames

Ordered mine on Steam - better the devil you know & clearly FM SI want to go this way. Also, you get patch downloads automatically

It doesn't matter if you buy on Steam or not, you will need to install the game via Steam in any way. So why do you need to pay 50 euros on steam, while you can pay 30 euros in some other store?

You will still have to use and play the game via Steam, which means your patches will still be downloaded automatically, but you will save 20 euros which you can use to buy something else.

Cheers.

It doesn't matter if you buy on Steam or not, you will need to install the game via Steam in any way. So why do you need to pay 50 euros on steam, while you can pay 30 euros in some other store?

You will still have to use and play the game via Steam, which means your patches will still be downloaded automatically, but you will save 20 euros which you can use to buy something else.

Cheers.

Fair point Karna but it only cost £30 on Steam. I understand what you're saying though

Fair point Karna but it only cost £30 on Steam. I understand what you're saying though

I'm with Karna on this, surely you must have seen the posts on here showing how you can easily get the game (the exact same game and way you will play it) but for £20. If you did see that why did you buy from steam?

I just can't understanding throwing away £10, no matter how little you value it.

I'm with Karna on this, surely you must have seen the posts on here showing how you can easily get the game (the exact same game and way you will play it) but for £20. If you did see that why did you buy from steam?

I just can't understanding throwing away £10, no matter how little you value it.

I understand Winto and i do value £10 but Karna said 30 Euros, which is pretty much £30. I'm far from a Steam fan but because all the downloading is done through them, patch updates etc & SI clearly support them, i decided to stick with Steam to buy it & have everything through the one provider.

I understand Winto and i do value £10 but Karna said 30 Euros, which is pretty much £30. I'm far from a Steam fan but because all the downloading is done through them, patch updates etc & SI clearly support them, i decided to stick with Steam to buy it & have everything through the one provider.

I'm from Serbia, so I used euros as an example (didn't use the real prices). What I wanted to say is what Winto said. You can get the same game with everything, absolutely everything you get on Steam, but cheaper. Of course, I'm not trying to make you do something, it's absolutely you decision, I was just trying to help by giving you this advice.

I never bought FM (or anything tbh) via Steam, always did it with other sites, never had any problems. For example, I bought my last FM on dvd.co.uk.

Cheers.

I'm from Serbia, so I used euros as an example (didn't use the real prices). What I wanted to say is what Winto said. You can get the same game with everything, absolutely everything you get on Steam, but cheaper. Of course, I'm not trying to make you do something, it's absolutely you decision, I was just trying to help by giving you this advice.

I never bought FM (or anything tbh) via Steam, always did it with other sites, never had any problems. For example, I bought my last FM on dvd.co.uk.

Cheers.

Understood Karna. Thanks :-)

This makes no sense. Steam provide everything for everyone, regardless of who you buy with.

If you buy outside of steam, you get a code. Then you enter that into steam and use steam from there on to download, get patches, play the game etc.

I, like you, will get everything through one provider (apart from the invoice) and save £10. That's what I don't get.

Cheers.

dvd.co.uk reliable enough to buy PES 2013 from them?

dvd.co.uk reliable enough to buy PES 2013 from them?

I ordered 2 or 3 FMs, couple of concert DVDs and more. I never had any problems with them. You usually need to wait 3 to 5 workdays and the shipping cost is £1.

I ordered 2 or 3 FMs, couple of concert DVDs and more. I never had any problems with them. You usually need to wait 3 to 5 workdays and the shipping cost is £1.

Cheers mate. Ordering it as we speak.

Careful there, I think you've missed a fundamental point of FM13's release.

It's a steamworks game. That means, that a copy brought from anywhere, has to activate and install via steam. This is true whether you buy a boxed copy, or a digital copy from Simply Games or wherever. In the case of a digital purchase (ie from Green Man Gaming), you will in fact receive a Steam key, which allows you exactly the same privileges had you purchased the game from Steam. If you buy a boxed game you can install from the DVD, but you still have to install and use Steam to launch the game. Regardless of where you purchase the game from, you will receive a Steam Key for the game which will add the title to your Steam library, and it will automatically download patches and such.

The only noticeable difference, therefore, between buying off Steam, or off Green Man Gaming or Simply Games, is the price.

I am Sydney Australia,and I think I want the disk version and am looking for the best place to get the disk.If im not mistaken,the general consensus that the best place to buy the game on a disc is from graingergames and if you decide to get a digital copy from greenmangaming?

Guys, this I think will sound a dumb question but . . .. .If i order from a site to get the boxed version, will I then get both the boxed version AND e-mailed a product code on the 2nd of nov. so that i can play the game instantly via steam?

Archived