Brobs17 The Brobinator Tactic P12.2.2 4 months work on tactic Treble with Wigan 1st year

Firstly I want to apologise for the delay in my release of a better version of a tactic for this patch. It's been so frustrating this patch - it's defintely been hard for me - hard but not impossible. I wanted to perfect it as I wasn't happy with certain variations of it - from now on i'm going to be a bit like Apple. If i'm not happy with it I will not release it.

I personally believe this tactic is as close to a 'Diablo' Tactic as I can get it. I believe this tactic will go down in history in the FM world. I have secretly spent over 4 months on this tactic remaining low on the scene until I got it absolutely right. And now I have.

This tactic is somewhat different from my other tactics in the way it plays. It still remains a 4-1-2-3 tactic but it plays like a beautiful swan. I wanted to make it a step up from previous tactics and I think I have accomplised that now with the results I have got with using it for one full season with Wigan (predicted 20th) and getting Dorchester to become the best football team in world history.

With Wigan (predicted 20th) I won every single competition I was in and only lost 2 league games in the process with no signings (default squad). I won the premier league, league cup and FA cup. I also won the Premier League with 94 points so not a low total at all.

<script src='http://img822.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=englishpremierdivisionow.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>englishpremierdivisionow.png</noscript>

As I tend to like a 'slow' tempo to control and dictate possession and therefore games you will find that the majority of players are 'holding up' the ball. This is not by mistake. I have done this onpurpose as this patch is a very fast tempoed patch in holding up the ball slows down the play and therefore players are able to make better decision on where they can put the ball.

Anyway down to the tactic. It is a 4-1-2-3 formation

The Tactic is again on how I think Football should be played. Football is not about short passing but about selecting the right pass whether long or short - its about having a Plan B if Plan A is not working.The only way way that this tactic may slip up on is if the game cheats you out of a win and with the AI keeper having the game of this life which is pretty damn frustrating.

The Tactic is based on zonal positioning so the team know there jobs and positioning before a ball has even been kicked rather than basing marking on how the opposition set up and altering the positioning of the team depending on how AI plays i.e different opposing formations.

I also want to make a point of playing players who are fresher and have a better condition if possible. AI really takes the condition of players into account and the better the condition of the players the better they will perform. Try to have a squad of atleast 25 squad players who are all good enough to fill into the first team. And rest your better players if you have a big game coming up etc.

So down to the tactic:It is a 4-1-2-3 formation (my specialty) (make sure these settings/rules are followed)PLEASE PLUG IN

THIS TACTIC AT THE VERY START OF THE GAME OR IN PRE-SEASON IF YOU ARE IN YOUR SECOND SEASON.

Pitch Size: Minimum

Plug and Play tactic (classic)

NO Opposition Instructions

Team talks to assistant manager

No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.

Match preparation

Work Load: AverageAdditional Area Focus: Defensive Positioning---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player requirements:GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out

CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking

FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate

DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.

CMS Pass and technique and workrate

For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tacticSet-piece are set up in the tactic.Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Although it should be working quicker than this if you have plugged it in at pre-season. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions.

There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.If my team goes down to 10 men = Take a central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

<script src='http://img411.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=arsenalvwiganstatsmatch.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>arsenalvwiganstatsmatch.png</noscript>

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/wiganathleticfixturesfi.png/

Have fun !!!

Here is the tactic: http://www.mediafire.com/?rhl0v9d57de7emc

Having a bit of a competition with my friends on twitter on first to reach 1000 followers Ha ha so please make an account and follow me for the appreciation of my work, it would mean alot to if you would!!!! IF YOU HAVE TWITTER FOLLOW ME

https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17 :)

You have to play one half, maybe they have a mega comeback!!!

Haha...it ended 8-1!

It's very solid at the back and possesion is great...I just wish it had that little more something in attack.

Either way it's a very very string tactic and up there with some of the best for patch 12.2.2...well done Brobs!

Trying this in a new save as Southampton... not working for me at the moment.

7 games into the premiership since having the tactic loaded in from pre-season and the record is: P7 W3 D0 L4.

I have made a lot of signings but on paper I've got a decent team...

GK: Gordon

DR: Osorio

DC: Shawcross

DC: Huth

DL: Fox

DMC: Hargreaves

MC: Shelvey

MC: Davies

SC: Owen

SC: Rodriguez

SC: Fletcher

Not great but it's decent - not sure where I'm going wrong, I'm replicating everything from the OP.

What I will say folks is give it time. I had my worst start to a season, 6 losses and 2 defeats but thereafter (once the tactic was fluid) it was gravy. Some ridiculously excellent results. I salute you mate!

Cheers dude.

That was a reply on another forum and I couldn't of put it better myself. You must give it time to bed in but once it's bedding it you'll be flying. No one will stop you

Good tactic, the only real problem I have with it is that the central striker never scores! Most goals coming from the striker on the right, due to the corner glitch.

Got to agree with u on that one one Spikester! My FCR/L are on fire & my SC goal scoring record is dry & as bone!!!

Got to agree with u on that one one Spikester! My FCR/L are on fire & my SC goal scoring record is dry & as bone!!!

Haha guys you are never happy isn't that better than the STC scoring unrealistic amounts? ;)

Its because i've tried to make up more of a decoy runner hence why all three strikers wing play are set to 'cut inside'. I found this freed up space for the other 2 to bang in some goals as 2 of them whilst without the ball are usually very close together whilst the third striker has it. (if that makes sense)

Set the middle striker to be near post for corners. I've found that evens things out for the three strikers

Does this trick work??? I'm getting great results but my central striker isn't scoring really and I don't want his morale dropping from going on a poor run of not scoring.

Also - I noticed that only the right sided striker is set to attack near post - the central and left strikers are set to lurk so will changing it do anything else which might mess up the tactic?

Thoughts brobs?

Just realised that you can't put the central striker set to near post for corners as the right right sided striker is set there - you can put him there instead of the right sided striker but not have both set to near post. Or you could have him set to near post flick ons...but I doubt this would result in goals scored for him.

Thoughts???

Yeah - ignore my posts earlier brobs - central striker is now scoring just as many as outer - am top with mainz (predicted 5th 2016 season) with about 8 games to go - absolitely wonderful tactic. Have also beaten Inter home and away in europa league.

Won league with Mainz in first season with them - 2016/17 season. Also got to Europa League semis but beaten by Juventus who had a superior team.

Start of second season with Mainz now and am 2nd, 2 points behind Bayern after about 8 matches.

Tactic definitely works as my team are not blessed with world beaters - pace is essential in as many positions as possible.

Okay so i've played half a season as Liverpool 2nd year and not getting the results i tought. Very loose tactic when it comes to cards, almost 3-4 yellow cards every game. Poor defensively and poor attacking.

This is the team i've been using:

GK:Reina

DL: Jose Enrique DC: Martin Skrtel DC:Sébastien Bassong DR: Glen Johnson

DMC:Adam Vass

MCR: Radja Nainggolan MCL: Steven Gerrard

STCL: Luis Suárez STC: Andy Carroll STCR: Lukas Podolski

New players for this season are: Bassong and Podolski

For an exploit tactic this is really poor.

Okay so i've played half a season as Liverpool 2nd year and not getting the results i tought. Very loose tactic when it comes to cards, almost 3-4 yellow cards every game. Poor defensively and poor attacking.

This is the team i've been using:

GK:Reina

DL: Jose Enrique DC: Martin Skrtel DC:Sébastien Bassong DR: Glen Johnson

DMC:Adam Vass

MCR: Radja Nainggolan MCL: Steven Gerrard

STCL: Luis Suárez STC: Andy Carroll STCR: Lukas Podolski

New players for this season are: Bassong and Podolski

For an exploit tactic this is really poor.

Is completely working for me mate - won league title with Mainz in first season there (2016/17) - was predicted 5th and I definitely didn't have the best squad of players. Second season with Mainz I finished 4th, this was mainly due to a massive injury crisis in the second half of the season and I'd sold off a lot of the squad and replaced with younger, but inexperienced players. I did win the Europa League though so that still makes the season a success.

Now have gone to Benfica and I'm intn the start of December - have won every single league game - think it's 11 so far - completely dominating.

Tactic definitely works.

Sadly this isn't working for me in League One. After 10 league games, I'm at W4 D1 L5 F16 A16. Also went out in the first round of both cups to lower division oppositon. My RB picked up 5 yellows in 6 games, my CB 5 in 7, and I've been fined twice by the FA for too many bookings in a game, and dropping tackling to Medium has done little to resolve it - my CM skipper has just reached 5 yellows after 10 games too. In those 10 games I've had 2 reds as well. I've also had 3 players knocking on the door about underperforming, one of which handed in a transfer request (we were tipped for promotion, expected finish 4th). Possession is usually in the 40-50% range, only 1 game has reached 55%, and we're consistently outperformed in terms of shots - one of my wins was one of those flukey 'everything went in' ones, we had 5 shots to their 21 and 40% possession and won 1-3.

It was an admittedly tough start to the season, playing the best team relegated from the Championship followed by the 3 losing play-off qualifiers from the previous season and the team just outside it for my first 5 games (I finished 1 point outside playoffs myself the previous season), but things haven't really picked up in the 5 games since then. I'll give it another 10 and see what happens - formation is at 73% overall now - but I may not survive that long if things don't pick up soon. To confirm, I played 6 pre-season games and every match with this tactic, did Heavy Teamwork in pre-season and Medium Def Pos since the season started, and have played the games myself, no simulating.

Update: Next 13 league games, W4 D4 L5 F21 A20, sitting 17th in the table at the halfway stage. 56 yellows and 4 reds so far, highest in the divison. More players voicing concerns and two more on the transfer list by their own request. The formation has been at 100% overall for about 5 games now but hasn't made a difference.

I'm out.

Archived