SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

SRL88

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getting back to form now, time to kick on in the last few months of the campaign.

I agree. We cant rest on it and we need to keep up the pressure on the teams above us who will hopefully slip up.

We still have trips to Man Utd and Chelsea back to back to come as well.

2025/26 Youth Intake

Grant Kilpatrick - ★★★ - Some good stats for a midfielder and hopefully he can develop in other areas to.

Jon Taylor - ★★★★ - A very promising full back. I will be getting him tutores ASAP.

Ian Ihiekwe - ★★★ - Looks like a good striker already. If I develop him correctly he could turn into a good target man.

Adrian Jones - ★★★ - The worst out the four but still has plenty of time to develop.

stevenlongstaffnewsinboz.png

A record broken at my feeder club Darlington and broken by a player I sent there on loan Joe Flint, breaking the record of Andy Lancaster, another player Liverpool sent there on loan during my time as manager.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - March 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

liverpoolfixturesfixtur.png

englishpremierdivisionog.png

Our fantastic run of form continues as we put together yet another 100% month to close the gap at the top of the table. We started with a brilliant win over Arsenal who shell-shocked us with a goal inside the first minute, but we fought back brilliantly to win 3-1 in comfortable fashion. We travelled to Wolves in our next game and comprehensively won 3-0. I was expecting a tougher battle as they had just beat Man Utd at Wembley in the League Cup Final but we ran out comfortable winners. We really struggled in our next game against Leicester but managed to grab a 1-0 win before going to Newcastle and winning 2-0. Our month rounded off with an easy 3-0 win over Stoke as the gap at the top shrinks to just 6pts.

March 2026 - Continued

FA Cup Quater-Final

liverpoolfixturesfixturh.png

We really frustrated Man City at the Etihad and were the better team. I set up shop to soak up all their pressure and hit them on the counter which worked a treat as they failed to have more than 5 shots at goal but we just couldnt find the net itself. It goes to a replay with the winner earning the right to face WBA in the Semi-Final.

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg & Quater-Final 1st Leg

liverpoolfixturesfixturh.png

Despite our loss in France we go through 3-2 on aggregate and set up a tie against Man City in the process. The first leg was a tight affair which saw us take the lead twice but unable to hold on. I actually think this result could be a good thing because its City who have something to hold onto where as we have to go for the game which could be a shock to them based off the way we have played in the last couple of ties at their place. The winner faces either Barcelona or At.Madrid in what looks set to be a very strong Semi-Final line-up.

imagewls.jpg

Race for the Title

englishpremierdivisionoa.png

This is going to be tight with four teams all in with a chance of lifting the Premiership trophy. Lets have a look at the fixtures.

Man City

manchestercityfixturesf.png

The current league leaders and favourites. They have the easiest run in out of all the top teams and have none of the teams around them to play.

Chelsea

chelseafixturesfixtures.png

Currently lying in second place but havent won in three and have just been beat 3-1 off Man City. They have a couple of London derby's in there as well as having to entertain Liverpool and tricky tests against Leicester and Newcastle.

Liverpool

liverpoolfixturesfixturz.png

The Champions have struggled this term but having won 11 and drawn 1 since the turn of the year they are the in form team and have brought themselves right into contention. They have the toughest run in with games against Chelsea & Man Utd as well as trips to Spurs & West Ham as well as a game against Aston Villa and the Meseryside Derby. Can they make it 4 in a row?

Man Utd

manchesterunitedfixture.png

They have games in hand but have lost 7 of their last 9 games in all competition and heads seem to be dropping at Old Trafford. Can they turn their fortunes around to crank the pressure up?

I reckon you will just take it.
Should be an exciting end to the season, I would like Man United's fixtures if it was me. Four home games in a row would be easy to win for the user but the AI will mess it all up.
Reckon City will do it. As you say, they have an easier run in that anyone else.

Well I am about to do an April update so we will see where we are.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - April 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionoi.png

Well our title bid is effectively over following a tough April. We started with a solid win over Aston Villa to keep our hopes alive but things couldnt have gone worse against Man Utd. We werent helped by the fact that we had a man sent off early in the game. We did however hold a 2-1 lead at half time, but in the second half the extra man for Man Utd showed and they came back to win 3-2. We did have our chances in the last 10 minutes but it wasnt our day. At Chelsea we were the better team for the majority of the game and lead 1-0 and also had a man advantage but they pegged us back to grab a point. The previous two games were put behind us with a brilliant 6-0 win over our closest rivals to leave us in 3rd place....a position we really need to avoid the Champions League Play-Off.

April 2026 - Continued

FA Cup Quater-Final Replay & Semi-Final

liverpoolfixturesfixtury.png

Absolutely fantastic work as we reach the Final in what has been a pretty average season giving us something to play for. In the replay against Man City we raced into a 2-0 lead. City pulled one back in the second half to make for a tense finish but we held on to set up a tie against WBA. In the Semi-Final we breezed past West Brom as we set up a tie against Newcastle, a repeat of the 2021/22 Final when Newcastle beat us on penalties.

Champions League Quater-Final 2nd Leg

Our Champions League run came to an end at the hands of Man City. We put up a good fight even taking the lead but they levelled it before scoring the winning goal as they move into the Semi-Final.

Fantastic win over your fierce rivals there, what is your head to head record with Everton since you've been in charge?

Head to head

Our record since I took charge.

Man City seem to be a bit too strong this year.

I would say its more our own failings rather than Man City being to strong.

facupbudweiser2.jpg

FA Cup Final

Road to Wembley

Newcastle

newcastleunitedfixtures.png

A pretty good run for Newcastle which included a couple of replays. They got lucky against Everton and were pushed hard by Championship side Newport County but managed to come through after replays. The followed this up with two brilliant wins at Arsenal and Swansea before dispatching Reading in the Semi-Final in comfortable fashion.

Liverpool

liverpoolfixturesfixturi.png

Like Newcastle, we required a couple of replays but I feel we had the much tougher route. The Spur's ties were very tight and we required a single goal to see us through. We breezed past Derby before a comfortable win over Wolves to set up a Quater-Final tie against Man City. I got our tactics spot on against City to take things to a replay before we won 2-1 at Anfield. In the Semi-Final against WBA we found things easy to win 3-0.

newcastlevliverpoolinfo.png

Summary

Pretty straight forward to be honest. They didnt trouble us much at all and we won pretty comfortably. We found it tough to break them down but when Chris Ord won a penalty in the first half and it was dispatched by Augusto we found it easy. Ganso powered one in mid-way through the second half before Sammy Black secured a comfortable win as we lifted the FA Cup yet again.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - May 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

liverpoolfixturesfixturc.png

englishpremierdivisionov.png

A fine end to the season see's us garuntee 2nd place in the table and automatic qualification for the Champions League. We went to White Hart Lane and found ourselves go down to 10 men in the first half and to make matters worse had a man sent off. At the break I told the lads to go out without any pressure and what a comeback. We scored three second half goals to cap off brilliant performance and one of our better results of the season. We comfortably beat WBA in our final home game of the season before a trip to Upton Park on the last day which saw us get 3pts to finish the season in fine style.

FA Cup

liverpoolfixturesfixturd.png

A comfortable Final which see's us get revenge on Newcastle for beating us in the 2021/22 Final and a trophy lifted in what has been a frustrating season.

Do you dislike Evra just because he's a Man Utd player, or because of the Suarez thing? I never understood that attitude amongst a section of Liverpool fans, hating a guy for complaining about being racially abused.

Do you dislike Evra just because he's a Man Utd player, or because of the Suarez thing? I never understood that attitude amongst a section of Liverpool fans, hating a guy for complaining about being racially abused.

Nothing to do with the Suarez thing or even being a Man Utd player in general. I personally just dont like him. He has one of them looks on a football pitch similar to Ashley Cole (although not as bad) in which he looks arrogant and has one of them faces I would just love to punch. I dont like his attitude overall I would say!!!

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2025/26 - Liverpool FC

Premier League - Results 1 - Results 2 (2nd - Runners Up)

If only our form in the first half of the season was anywhere near that in the second half. We were shocking before the turn of the year and I was left worried if we would manage to qualify for Europe. We just werent at the races at all and were very easy to stop going forward and easy to break down at the back. From January onwards though we were fantastic, winning 16, drawing 2 and losing just once in our final 19 games and we only conceded 9 goals in that time. Man City deserved their title and were clear winners so I have no complaints. The fault lies on our shoulders alone.

FA Cup (Winners)

We required a couple of replays in what was a tough run for us and included wins over Spurs & Man City. We won the Final comfortably with a 3-0 over Newcastle.

League Cup (Knocked out in 4th Round)

A poor showing from us as holders. We were minutes away from beating Wolves but they scored to take things to extra time and took advantage.

Community Shield (Winners)

A 1-0 over Man Utd was enough to ensure that we lifted the Community Shield once again.

Champions League (Knocked out in Quater-Final)

Despite the high number of goals and very good goal difference we only managed to finish second in our group and had the luck of the draw for the knockout stage where we were pitted against PSG. We beat them 2-0 at Anfield and despite losing the 2nd leg we went through 3-2. In what was a flurry of games against Man City we played out a 2-2 draw at Anfield before the return leg. Despite putting up a fighting effort, it wasnt good enough as we went out on away goals.

Transfers - Finances

A lot of transfers both in and out of the club. I thought the players brought in all played a good part in the season but it just didnt work before Christmas. I brought a couple of players into the club in January and they helped boost the side as we went on an incredible run. Numerous players left on loan for first team experience so hopefully they will come back better players.

The finances are once again helped out by sponsorship and prize money.

Squad

We have a good squad here but I need to change it. Things didnt work out last season for numerous reasons but I think things need freshening up so I will set out to do so.

My Top 3 Players

Soren Oczipka - Played a lot of games this season and was brilliant throughout. A quality right back.

Sergio Diaz - Our vice captain now and his experience continues to be key at the back.

Chris Ord - By far his worst season in a red shirt but his goals are still vital to our success.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 5th | Play-Off Quater Finalists |
| 2012/13 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 3rd | Play-Off Semi Finalists |
| 2013/14 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 4th | Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up, |
Appointed in October |
| 2014/15 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 2nd | Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up |
| 2015/16 | Darlington | League Two | England | 3rd | Promoted |
| 2016/17 | Darlington | League One | England | 5th | Promoted via Play-Offs |
| 2017/18 | Blackpool | Championship | England | 3rd | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2018/19 | Blackpool | Premier League | England | - | Resigned in November |
| 2018/19 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 10th | Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners |
| 2019/20 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 4th | FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up, |
Champions League Qualification |
| 2020/21 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & FA Cup Winners |
League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up |
| 2021/22 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up |
League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final |
| 2022/23 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League Winners |
| 2023/24 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, FA, Carling Cup |
Community Shield & Champions League Winners |
| 2024/25 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, League Cup, Community Shield |
& Uefa Super Cup Winners |
| 2025/26 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | FA Cup & Community Shield Winners |[/Code]

[size=3][b]Next Season?[/b][/size]

Before Christmas I was left wondering if this was the end....but after the second half of the season I know there is still lots worth fighting for. I will look to win back our crown next season.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
| 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
| 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
| 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |
| 2022/23 |  Second Division Group A |  4th             |  Promoted via Play-Off's       |
| 2023/24 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2025/26 |  First Division          |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |[/Code]

What a brilliant season. The Turks will be playing Premier League football next season.
[size=3][b]Darlington FC[/b][/size]
[Code]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
| 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
| 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2022/23 |  League One        |  17th            |  -                             |
| 2023/24 |  League One        |  14th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  League One        |  5th             |  Play-Off Semi-Final           |
| 2025/26 |  League One        |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |[/Code]

Another of my promoted sides winning promotion. They put a fantastic run together from mid-November to go from mid-table all the way to automatic promotion. They also made the FA Cup Quater-Final in what was a brilliant season at the Darlington Arena.
[size=3][b]Blackpool FC[/b][/size]
[Code]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
| 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
| 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2022/23 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                                                |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                                                |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  14th            |  -                                                |[/Code]

Better than last season and another year in the Premiership.
[size=3][b]Aston Villa[/b][/size]
[Code]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2022/23 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                           |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  -                           |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  13th            |  -                           |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |

The yo-yo..ing continues.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool

2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd

2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea

2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland

2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal

2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2022/23 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea

2023/24 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Man City

2024/25 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2025/26 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Man Utd

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton

2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool

2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich

2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley

2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea

2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal

2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester

2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke

2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Tottenham

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Blackburn

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Arsenal

2025/26 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Newcastle

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading

2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom

2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea

2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City

2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich

2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa

2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves

2022/23 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Swansea

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Cardiff

2024/25 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Swansea

2025/26 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Man Utd

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club

2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal

2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona

2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia

2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid

2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga

2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2022/23 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Betis 3rd Real Madrid

2023/24 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Getafe

2024/25 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Betis

2025/26 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke

2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich

2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund

2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund

2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim

2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen

2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen

2022/23 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Freiburg

2023/24 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hoffenheim 3rd Leverkusen

2024/25 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Stuttgart

2025/26 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Stuttgart 3rd Frankfurt

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio

2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli

2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus

2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria

2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo

2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus

2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina

2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan

2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria

2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2022/23 - 1st Inter 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2023/24 - 1st Sampdoria 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2024/25 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Inter

2025/26 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille

2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux

2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon

2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2022/23 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2023/24 - 1st Bordeaux 2nd Lyon 3rd Auxerre

2024/25 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2025/26 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd

2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona

2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid

2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal

2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona

2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo

2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Lyon

2025/26 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Bayern Munich

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan

2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto

2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli

2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma

2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon

2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham

2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse

2022/23 - Winners Inter Runners-Up PSG

2023/24 - Winners Stuttgart Runners-Up Stoke

2024/25 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2025/26 - Winners PSV Runners-Up Sampdoria

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil

2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia

2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar

2026 - Winners Germany Runners-Up England 3rd Place Argentina Hosts Mexico

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland

2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France

2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium

2024 - Winners France Runners-Up Romania Hosts Spain

40677824.png

SRL88's Career - May/June 2026 - Argentina

World Cup Warm-Up Friendlies

argentinafixturesfixtur.png

Three wins prior to our opening World Cup game against Slovenia in a weeks time. I gave a lot of players who I wasnt 100% sure whether I wanted to take them to the World Cup or not a game against Jamaica and we made hard work of it. It wasnt until injury time when we got the breakthrough. The game against Myanmar was as simple as it looks. We dominated and won easily. After naming my final 23 for the World Cup we scored a comfortable win over Macedonia to ensure that we go into the World Cup in confident mood.

The Bundesliga looks boring as ****!!

In the end it was a pretty respectable season for you. You thought back well, and in the end finishing second in the league is nothing to be ashamed of.

This season is the only year Bayern have had any sort of challenge since their winning spree. Stuttgart led the way for much of the season and folded late on.

When I take over at Hoffenheim all will change :cool:.

yeah it looks like it's pretty fun being a Bayern Munich fan in your save game! Also you seemed to give your players very easy warm up games for the World Cup :D

Assistant recommendations :D.

worldcuptrophyfifa.jpg

2026 World Cup

Group Phase

[b]Group A[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Pos | Inf | Team | Pld | W | D | L | For | Ag | GD | Pts |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1 | Q | ARGENTINA | 3 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 11 | 2 | +9 | 9 |
| 2 | Q | Mexico | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 4 | 0 | 4 |
| 3 | | Slovenia | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 2 | 9 | -7 | 3 |
| 4 | | Tunisia | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 4 | -2 | 1 |

[b]Group B[/b]
| 1 | Q | England | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 5 | 2 | +3 | 6 |
| 2 | Q | Scotland | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 5 | 4 | +1 | 5 |
| 3 | | El Salvador | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 5 | 4 | +1 | 4 |
| 4 | | Ivory Coast | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 9 | -5 | 1 |

[b]Group C[/b]
| 1 | Q | Holland | 3 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 10 | 3 | +7 | 9 |
| 2 | Q | Greece | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 6 | 4 | +2 | 6 |
| 3 | | South Korea | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 2 | 7 | -5 | 3 |
| 4 | | Burkina Faso | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 4 | 8 | -4 | 1 |

[b]Group D[/b]
| 1 | Q | Brazil | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 7 | 2 | +5 | 5 |
| 2 | Q | Belgium | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 1 | +2 | 4 |
| 3 | | Australia | 3 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 4 | -2 | 2 |
| 4 | | Guatemala | 3 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 6 | -5 | 2 |

[b]Group E[/b]
| 1 | Q | Sweden | 3 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 | +4 | 9 |
| 2 | Q | Germany | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 2 | +1 | 6 |
| 3 | | Iran | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 7 | 3 | +4 | 3 |
| 4 | | Uruguay | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 0 | 9 | -9 | 0 |

[b]Group F[/b]
| 1 | Q | Serbia | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 5 | 2 | +3 | 7 |
| 2 | Q | USA | 3 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 4 | 1 | +3 | 7 |
| 3 | | Ghana | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 3 | -2 | 3 |
| 4 | | Chile | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 5 | -4 | 0 |

[b]Group G[/b]
| 1 | Q | Colombia | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 9 | 5 | +4 | 5 |
| 2 | Q | Italy | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 8 | 5 | +3 | 5 |
| 3 | | Spain | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 8 | 5 | +3 | 5 |
| 4 | | Qatar | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 11 | -10 | 0 |

[b]Group H[/b]
| 1 | Q | France | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 5 | 3 | +2 | 6 |
| 2 | Q | Nigeria | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 4 | 0 | 4 |
| 3 | | Ukraine | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 5 | -1 | 4 |
| 4 | | China | 3 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3 | -1 | 3 |[/Code]

[/center]

[size=3]

[center][b]Knockout Phase[/b][/center]

[/size]

[center]worldcupoverviewstages.png[/center]

So it is Germany who lift the World Cup in Mexico and retain their world crown from 2022. In what was a very entertaining tournament with a few groups being tight for teams aiming to reach the knockout stage, none more so than Group G. The biggest shock of the tournament was definitely Greece knocking Brazil out in the Second Round.

[size=3]

[left][b]Argentina Summary[/b][/left]

[/size]

A superb tournament for us as we finish third but its just a shame we couldnt go that step further. Pesky German's!!! We were fantastic throughout the tournament, breezing through the group and then comfortably beating both Scotland and Greece to set up a Semi-Final tie against Germany. In the Semi-Final it was a very even game without much happeneing. They took the lead in the first phase of extra time but we levelled it in the second period. We were poor at penalties and they werent which was the decisive moment, going through 4-1 on penalties. In the Third Place Playoff we dominated Sweden but couldnt take advantage. It took a goal from them to kick us into gear. Again, it went all the way to penalties but we were clinical this time, winning 5-4.

stevenlongstaffnewsinbok.png

stevenlongstaffnewsinbob.png

So my 4 year tenure as Manager of Argentina has come to an end and I have to say I have really enjoyed it. Its a shame we couldnt lift the World Cup but I am still delighted with our showing in Mexico and I leave with my head held high. This has been one of the most enjoyable experiences so far in my career and although I now want a break from International Management, I will be looking forward to getting stuck back into it at some point in the future.

stevenlongstaffnewsinbog.png

stevenlongstaffnewsinboe.png

worldcupawardsawardwinn.png

Not a bad tournament individually for some of our players either. What strikes me about the Golden Boot Award is that the player is my third or even fourth choice forward. We didnt have our main striker available due to injury so god knows how much better things could have been.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Mark Varney

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Freiburg

Player's Value: £7million

Offer: £18m over 48 month. £68k p/w wages + £25k appearence fee

Transfer/Wage Budget: Endless

Patch: 12.0

Season: 2026/27

OR

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Yusuf Oliseh

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Spartak Moscow

Player's Value: £5.5million

Offer: £17m over 48 month. £35k p/w wages + £14k appearence fee

Transfer/Wage Budget: Endless

Patch: 12.0

Season: 2026/27

Now I need some advice. I need a left back but have a decision between these two. One will class as home grown but his wages are nearly double that of the second player....and the apprearence money as well is a lot higher. Would you spend more for home grown or go for the cheaper option?

Was always going to be difficult to close down the gap to Man City with the run-in you had. Still, second is not a bad finish considering where you were at Christmas. And, the FA Cup isn't a bad consolation prize either.

Not a bad World Cup too, but the Germans were always going to win the penalty shootout! ;)

I'd go for the cheaper optin. I think he looks better aswell to be honest.

Have to wait for a work permit for him but if that comes through then he will be the one I sign.

Was always going to be difficult to close down the gap to Man City with the run-in you had. Still, second is not a bad finish considering where you were at Christmas. And, the FA Cup isn't a bad consolation prize either.

Not a bad World Cup too, but the Germans were always going to win the penalty shootout! ;)

Cheers AK :thup:.

I wasnt confident going into the penalty shootout with Germany to be honest. Our highest rated penalty taker was our right back at 13 :lol:.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2026/27 - Liverpool FC

Board Expectations:

Premier League: Challenge for the Title

Champions League: Reach the Semi-Final

FA Cup: Reach the Final

League Cup: Not Important

Community Shield: Not Important

My Expectations:

Premier League: We need to get our crown back

Champions League: I would love a second Champions League trophy

FA Cup: I have more important things to win

League Cup: As above

Community Shield: Its always nice to start the season with a trophy so I wouldnt mind winning it

Budgets:

Transfer: £122m

Wage: £4,096,484 (Currently spending £1,763,402)

Balance: £68,760,524 (-£10,025,199 since last season)

Key Player(s):

Sinai - Had an excellent debut season in England. More of the same please.

Ganso - Was one of the key players from when I signed him in January until the end of the season and was pivotal in our fantastic run of form.

Celio - Didnt play as much as I would have liked last season due to injury, but when he did he was lethal.

Chris Ord - Despite his ageing year, our Captain remains our main source of goals.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2026/27 - Liverpool FC

Friendlies

A fantastic pre-season for us which see's us win every game and scored a lot of goals in the process. The win over Leverkusen was the stand-out performance as we scraped a 3-2 win. We went on our travels following the win and enjoyed a win at Genk before a nice pre-season trip to South Korea.

Community Shield

liverpoolfixturesfixtury.png

We beat Man City 1-0 in the season opener to lift the Community Shield for the 4th season in a row, but also winning our last six Community Shield's which set an unbeaten record.

Just the one signing so far and unless we are massively hit by injuries before the end of August I dont intend on dwelving back into the transfer market before the close of the transfer window.

A lot of players have left the club during pre-season, mainly fringe players. Marcelo Chafer was the biggest casualty. His contract expired and his stats started to decrease due to injuries so I allowed him to leave. The same four players who went to Darlington last season have returned to the club and a few other players also went out on loan. We made a little bit of money in the window as well, mainly coming from the sale of Yonatan Tal to Sampdoria for £9m.

stevenlongstaffnewsinbo.png

Wow. This was straight cash and no monthly installments. I didnt want to sell Davidson but this was just an offer I couldnt refuse. He was on £180k p/w at the club so I not have that off the wage bill and decided to bring in a young English player in the name of Nick Power to replace him.

Archived