[FM12] R skin

Raider

How come the megapack facepack mod doesn't work on the player attributes screen?

I'd really love it if you could enable that and put the attributes polygon on the page as well. Would be very grateful if you could do this!

How come the megapack facepack mod doesn't work on the player attributes screen?

I'd really love it if you could enable that and put the attributes polygon on the page as well. Would be very grateful if you could do this!

place the panels inside the skin panel folder?

Prob silly question but how do I change the skin colours? The only thing I wanna do is change the 'Excellant Attribute' colour to a different blue as it is too close to the 'Good Attribute' for me. Great skin very sharp thx for your efforts and for sharing :) BTW I have tried to change in the 'Skin Colours' section but it stays dark blue?

Prob silly question but how do I change the skin colours? The only thing I wanna do is change the 'Excellant Attribute' colour to a different blue as it is too close to the 'Good Attribute' for me. Great skin very sharp thx for your efforts and for sharing :) BTW I have tried to change in the 'Skin Colours' section but it stays dark blue?

Make sure you don't have the 'reload skin on confirm' box checked. It resets any custom skin color changes you make when the skin reloads.

I have this skin and really enjoy using it. My only problem is that for some reason on the players screen my skin does not show the INF Selection stuff. It will not show fitness, injuries like it does in the screenies above where the info is under the picture and above the statistics (games played, goals etc). Anyone help?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived