Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you done NF?

Well, I got asked to stay extra at work tonight by my boss. So I agreed. Should have finished at half 9 but didn't finish until half 12. I didn't phone my mum and in hindsight should have. Although I didn't realise the time(no watch and couldn't see the clock at work) and didn't actively go looking for the time either. So having finished, I checked my phone to see two phone calls and two texts. I phoned my mum and she asked where I was so I explained. My dad thought something had happened and have called me a dickhead and a few other names.

I however am pleased with myself as impressions count alot and if I can work my socks off and do well, I may get a promotion sooner or later. Oh and I've got shorter shifts for the rest of the week too :).

Had a **** outside his bedroom for the first time.

Not quite although it did make me laugh.

Edit: Hi edgar :).

Well, I got asked to stay extra at work tonight by my boss. So I agreed. Should have finished at half 9 but didn't finish until half 12. I didn't phone my mum and in hindsight should have. Although I didn't realise the time(no watch and couldn't see the clock at work) and didn't actively go looking for the time either. So having finished, I checked my phone to see two phone calls and two texts. I phoned my mum and she asked where I was so I explained. My dad thought something had happened and have called me a dickhead and a few other names.

I however am pleased with myself as impressions count alot and if I can work my socks off and do well, I may get a promotion sooner or later. Oh and I've got shorter shifts for the rest of the week too :).

My Mam & Dad would have done the exact same thing ha. Hope it all works out with the job anyway mate :thup:

It's what parents do and I know I should have phoned but I didn't think I'd be that long. Anyway, off to bed I go so I don't wake my parents up again as they have to be up in about 5 hours or less.

play fm all night and make them brekkie in the morning.. they'll love you forever and give you extra crimbo pressies.. think of it as a promotion at home

Never have I gone out looking as ridiculous as I did last night and still pulled. Would've been great if she didn't wake me up when she left :(

I pulled in this.

That got so much attention! Security, bar staff, everyone in the club... everyone literally loved it. Highly reccomend it :D

EDIT: I also wore nothing underneath, that picture the guy has a one piece on!

I went out in just a tie (cause of my name) and shorts the other week for football social.

That got a lot of attention as well, a girl even licked my abs :cool:

We have charity shop challenge for football tomorrow, I have got the captain as my partner (tempting to stitch him up proper bad!), where we have to buy the other person an outfit from a charity shop for no more than £10. I am thinking skinny woman jeans, some kind of funny hat and a christmas jumper thing :D

Hello there mr. Cleon. How is things?

Soon to be Mrs :p

Things are really good but very hectic, how about you?

hello folks.... so whats everyone up to today?

Last minute wedding dressing fitting today :D How about you?

Soon to be Mrs :p

Things are really good but very hectic, how about you?

Last minute wedding dressing fitting today :D How about you?

ahhh weddings.. stress... your wedding cleon?

today i have nothing to do.. ive finished everything i need to do and have the day to myself.. even the mrs has buggered off ... ahhhh

ahhh weddings.. stress... your wedding cleon?

today i have nothing to do.. ive finished everything i need to do and have the day to myself.. even the mrs has buggered off ... ahhhh

Yeah my wedding, its Saturday :)

Ohh sounds good, a stress free day then? Where you sent the missus?

Oh... and FM12 related...

Kermit Erasmus, Siyanda Xulu, Ivan Bandalovski...

How the hell are people in various team threads getting them so cheap!?!?! Whoever I'm playing at, whenever I approach any of them, their clubs want millions and most certainly not the couple of hundred thousand people are saying and showing in screenshots!

Annoying the hell out of me it is! :(