FMO - Clan Advertiser Thread

Goldy

Please read below before applying for an interview. Starting from 8pm tonight,,,

FM Network - The Gathering:
Contact Kevy3480 on Skype for an interview, but the basics are below. Not rules, just helps the game run nicely!

Background:
Started around 8 years ago with a core of ex-FMLive players after it was closed. There are 2 original members left and we now have a core of 5 players. Our record on a network game is 26 seasons, we re-set from time to time and try different leagues and different ways to keep it going.

Looking for new members to join us.

Guidelines

Note- IF you like watching Games in Real time and watching the Pixels..this isn't for you although we watch in 3d 3/4 speed you can still see all you want!

A few Guidelines if you would like to, so plenty of time to sort a team.

Play times are most evening from 8-10.30/11pm latest (sometimes later at weekends)

We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session

Pre-season is roughly 2-3 hours’ max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend and you can do all your scouting as you go...its a different and more intensive way to play...

Nights off normally decided between us so there’s no pressure to get on every night but you might get addicted just let us know if you’re not on, please don’t just leave, so no worries lads not for me. Not a problem.

NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you.

TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums etc.

No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals.

Remember there’s 5/6 other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly.

the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode etc.

Server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.

Steam server must be set to London.

JUST REMEMBER IT'S WITH OTHER HUMANS, so don’t hold the game up! It's good fun and much better than single IMHO!

For an interview please contact us! Cheers.

Screen shots below

https://gyazo.com/a3b5d78cf443d20f8e61533fa7b3eb2c Prem Table (choose a non big club!)

https://gyazo.com/61e6cbf32f8aefa2f0b95d44f71f85da Current Transfer Market by value

https://gyazo.com/dc4124944e07ff48d95ba6bfeea075a7 some scouted players...Deli Ali on 26 still...so so many well known players to get stuck into!
We starting a new save tonight, English league.
If interested please contact Kevy3480 on Skype.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

PG_LOGO.jpg

The Premiership Clan returns for Football Manager 2018 for our 5th Season.

We have decided to all start in the lower Tier of the Championship again.

As with Football Manager 2014, 2015 2016 & 2017 Performance will be measured by Trophy count.

We have held our annual pre-version meeting and decided on our rules for FM18.

We have a new clan website and this contains all the information that you would expect including success on past games and current game updates.

We currently have 4 established Members and are looking for more.

The most important thing is that you can put up with slow online games and can make the clan session times IN FULL : Mon Tue Wed 20:00 - 23:00

If your interested PM me or contact me via skype / steam :

Skype / Steam  - Bellymcfish 

Cheers,

Belly,

Premiership Clan

https://dcu223.wixsite.com/premiershipclan

Clan Thread :

• Report po

Clan Name: The GATHERING

https://www.facebook.com/groups/483573171678347/

Game: FM17

Times:  8-10.30pm 5/6 nights a week

Leagues: TBD

ITS HERE!! NETWORK MODE IS RELEASED! IN FM18, we tried it last year and there were no issues from beta network to full game on the 10th November.

INVITING APPLICANTS!!

Can you commit to a couple of hours most evening from 8-10.30pm (later at weekends), let the mrs or your mum have the Remote..Xfactor is a fix anyway.

A DIFFERENT FASTER way to Enjoy FM18..once you've tried this Single player will be boring!!

FM Network - The Gathering:
Contact Kevy3480 on Skype (NO MICS, we don't wanna here your ***** music in the backgrond) for an interview (after 7.30pm tonight), but the basics are below. Not rules, just helps the game run nicely!

Background:
Started around 10 years ago with a core of ex-FMLive (this was the closest we could get to FML) players after it was closed. There are 2 original members left and we now have a core of 3 players. Our record on a network game is 26 seasons before we re-set from time to time and try different leagues and different ways to keep it going.

Guidelines

Note- IF you like watching Games in Real time and watching the Pixels..this isn't for you although we watch in 3d 3/4 speed you can still see all you want!

A few Guidelines if you would like to, so plenty of time to sort a team.

Play times are most evening from 8-10.30/11pm latest (sometimes later at weekends)

We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session

Pre-season is roughly 2-3 hours’ max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend and you can do all your scouting as you go...its a different and more intensive way to play...

Nights off normally decided between us so there’s no pressure to get on every night but you might get addicted just let us know if you’re not on, please don’t just leave, so no worries lads not for me. Not a problem.

NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you.

TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums etc.

No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals.

Remember there’s 5/6 other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly.

the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode etc.

Server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.

Steam server must be set to London.

JUST REMEMBER IT'S WITH OTHER HUMANS, so don’t hold the game up! It's good fun and much better than single IMHO!

• 5 weeks later...

ion71h.png

England Non league North and South for fm18

The PGC is one of the longest running clans around, we are about to enter our 7th year and we are looking for new members to join the PGC Family. Members who apply be must commited to the clan hours and days that we play ( Monday Tuesday Wednesday 7pm-11pm ) so jonny come lately's don't bother.

If you like a challange and want to show off your skills then come join us as your just the sort of gamer we are looking for, And we can all do with the 6 easy points you will hand us all each season lol.

To become a member all you need to do is get in touch with me, Stuart FFCSTU@hotmail.com. FFCSTU1428 STEAM OR SKYPE Your net speed must be of good quality so anything under 4meg we wont take as it will slow the online game down for other members so check your speed before you apply. All members must have Skype as we use this to communicate.

Players must be 18 or over

I look forward to hearing from you soon

http://the-pgc.webs.com/

• 2 weeks later...

FM Network- The Gathering: Contact Kevy3480 on Skype  for an interview, but the basics are below:

Background: Started around 9 years ago with a core of EX FMLive players after is closed. There are 2 original members left and we now have a core of 4/5 players. Our Record on a network game is 26 seasons, we re-set from time to time and try different leagues and different ways to keep it going.

A few Guidelines if you would like to start playing

NEW STARTING TONIGHT!!

THE EUROPEAN LEAGUE CHALLENGE....Win all the major leagues in Europe...Starting in Italy...then Choose another Euro league to conquer..Spain, Germany, France, England.

*play times are most evening from 8-10.30/11pm latest (sometimes later at weekends)

* We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session

* Pre-season is roughly 2-3 hours’ max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend

* nights off normally decided between us so there’s no pressure to get on every night but you might get addicted just let us know if you’re not on, please don’t just leave, so no worries lads not for me. Not a problem.

* NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you.

*TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums etc.

* No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals.

* remember there’s 5/6 other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly

* the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode etc.

* server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.

* Steam server must be set to London

* JUST REMEMBER ITS WITH OTHER HUMANS, so don’t hold the game up! Its good fun and much better than single IMHO!

• 3 months later...

England Championship and above -

The PGC is one of the longest running clans around, we are about to enter our 7th year and we are looking for new members to join the PGC Family. Members who apply be must commited to the clan hours and days that we play ( Monday Tuesday Wednesday 7pm-11pm ) so jonny come lately's don't bother.

If you like a challange and want to show off your skills then come join us as your just the sort of gamer we are looking for, And we can all do with the 6 easy points you will hand us all each season lol.

To become a member all you need to do is get in touch with me, Sean, on Skype Seanb.1988  Your net speed must be of good quality so anything under 4meg we wont take as it will slow the online game down for other members so check your speed before you apply. All members must have Skype as we use this to communicate.

Players must be 18 or over

I look forward to hearing from you soon

http://the-pgc.webs.com/

All rules and game information both current and previous are on the site above, we are currently in 2024 we have taken a temporary pause in the August window as we have lost two players and decided as a group we wanna add to our numbers before resuming, whoever comes in would have to start in the championship as thats where the lowest human manager is currently.

please read over this post and the rules on the site to make sure PGC is for you before applying. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

CLAN NAME:  League Of Touchables

GAME:  FM18 Touch (only Touch :))

TIMES:  Ones or twice a week, from 8:30 pm to midnight (or when members want to stop). I´m from Denmark (CET)

LEAGUES:  England, Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal and France (Max two leagues from each country)

ADDITIONAL INFO:  Preferably looking for clan members in the age between 25 - 50 (but if younger/older, it´s okay :)). It´s also beneficial if you play with ´regular´ tactics, and not exploits like strikerless or 3-FW Tacs (as seen on FM18), but it´s not an absolute criteria. - It´s just to make the playing terms more equal for all :)

Max players joining; 2-3 Primarily using Skype for participation.

Hope you´ll want to- join :)  - On Steam, you´ll find me on:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125588605/

Edited by Toonrock

• 4 months later...

CLAN NAME:  Premiership Clan

GAME:  FM19

TIMES:  Mon Tue Wed 20:00 - 23:00 - Sometimes extra when everyone agrees.

LEAGUES:  Scotland Championship Start ( Scotland Only this year ) Big 2 off limits for the whole game.

ADDITIONAL INFO:  We have been playing since CM01 and playing online since FM06. We currently have 4 mature experienced members.

Skype required.

Contact me by PM or on Skype/Steam bellymcfish

• 4 months later...

2060683679_WritteninTheStars2019Banner.thumb.jpg.a71a1f08691fe99dd9a83f418983bdd0.jpg

Clan Name - Written In The Stars 2018

Game - FM19

Times - GMT not decided on days/times yet but hopefully looking to do at least two nights or days a week

Leagues - England down to Van North/South, Spain - Top 2 divisions, Italy - Top 2 divisions, France - Top 2 divisions, Germany - Top 2 divisions so the 5 best countries in the world are playable throughout the game but not decided where to start yet but will be agreed with majority of the clan.

Additional Info - Looking for people who will show up and play the game week in week out, who don't take ages to press continue and are not slow players, we want a free flowing game but an enjoyable game aswell, looking for people who don't just play the game like they are playing by themselves and don't speak on steam during the game, you don't have to speak every single second of the game but to know you are enjoying it as much as the rest of the group and try and join in will make the game even better.

Also need people with a decent internet speed so that although the online game is a lot slower than you would be used to playing offline which you will have to bare in mind, we still hope you'll have a decent speed so again it doesn't make the game slow down waiting for someone to press continue.

And Lastly but by no means least we really don't want any time wasters here who will just show up for a few game weeks then all of a sudden quit without telling anyone why or rage quit if they lose a few games, this is a long time game that we will be looking for and to achieve that everyone who joins will need to be dedicated and willing to play every time/day we ask. I am therefore looking for upto 6 people to join me on this new adventure in FM19 when the latest patch is released in March 2019. I believe from the last few years of the game that this could be as soon as the 1st March 2019. I'm posting this ad now so hopefully I can get everyone in quickly and we can iron out all the details before the patch is released and therefore we can all know which teams we will be as soon as possible. I hope you find what I plan to do interesting and if you like what you hear please can you drop me a private message on here with your age and steam information and I'll hopefully be in touch soon :)

Rules

Please find a link to my clan thread from 2017

This thread has a list of all the rules that will still be applied in the new thread so if you are interested in joining the game please could you read this rules before sending me a message.

Thanks

Edited by Chewy2006

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
The Gathering Clan Network/online game

We have lost a few members due to holidays and work etc...currently 3 people remain...

Fallen giants...take a league 1 or champs team back to former glory...

and anything new is possible!

we play 5 nights a week from 8.15pm to 11pm comms through skype. (text) (also nights off when not everyone can make it)

A season takes 1 week approx... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to speed up or leave.

All Approx Times

Mon-Thursday 8.15pm-11pm

Friday 8-12midnight
Saturday 8-12pm midnight
Sunday 8/15-11pm

message me direct on skype kevy3480 or my steam is kev.13

network advert.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Clan Name:  FM20 World League

Game: Fm 20

Type of Game: Career 

Timezone: GMT UK

When can you play:    Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings 7-10pm.

Leagues: Fra, Ger, Eng, Spa, Ita, Dutch

Steam Username: Djwillster /  Lionheart1299

FM20 NEW Save to help with the entertainment!!

looking at staring a new online/network save to keep us entertained...see below for all the rules etc...add me on skype kevy3480 (text) for a chat if you want to join in...will hopefully start a new save on Friday evening, currently 3 players looking for a couple more:

FM Network- The Gathering: Contact Kevy3480 on Skype for an interview, but the basics are below:

Background: Started around 13 years ago with a core of EX FMLive players after is closed. There are 2 original members left and 1 player that has been around since Fm 12 so we have a consistent core of 2/3 players throughout the year. Our Record on a network game is 26 seasons, we re-set from time to time and do different saves such as a low league save and fallen giant as these 2 have the most longevity and we find them the most enjoyable.

A few Guidelines if you would like to start playing

*play times are probably every evening now from 8.30pm-late! latest (sometimes later at weekends). If you can’t keep with the schedule for the vast majority then save us and you time by not joining.

* We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) such as the squirrel emote so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session.

*In game, we run no replays, key highlights only, max speed in between highlights and just under max speed during highlights or max speed. How you view the game for example in 2d or director so on we don’t care what you view it in and last but a very very key point for the actual matches no Instant result or as we like to call it insta win (skins aren’t allowed due to crashing the host).

* Pre-season is roughly 2 hours or on a slow night 2 hours 30 max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend. We keep it at this time frame max but try to finish earlier so we can get to games as soon as possible. This is why its key you listen/understand the point bullet point above cause if you are leaving your scouting to preseason or scouting in Jan it will only slow it down and as there is at least 2 others wanting to keep the game moving you will be removed.

* We have a night off now and then but not too often or people start getting disillusioned and miss games when they cant make it…if you cant make it no problem…the ass manager is better than they used to be!! But if the majority cant make a night we wont play.

* NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you. If you can't keep to all of these points on this doc it isn't for you

*TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums if you wish to download.

* No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals. So just ask the manager before you make a bid.

* remember other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly. This is very key to keep up with the pace we like to play at if you can’t do so no worries just save as the effort of having to remove you.

* the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode or just make sure to check in the chat.

* server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.

* Steam server must be set to London

* JUST REMEMBER ITS WITH OTHER HUMANS, so if you want to run at a slower pace or like you do in single then this won't be the game for you,  we play it like this as we enjoy it that way and can't stand a slower game, online is good fun and much better than single IMHO!

*It may seem strict too you but you have the previous noobs brought it before too thank for that, they say they understand even when we ask them if they have any questions on these points or about us and the game in general so we have come to this and won't be budging for nobody.

*One last thing there isn’t any room for racism and other forms of discrimination here, should be self-explanatory but some people lack the ability to comprehend that.

48380113_278500956356036_3399219482365788160_n.jpg.84095af9d31aa323388892c631f51d41.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FMAUSNZ

You probably get the gist, FM group for Australia & New Zealand

Newly created to encourage those downunder who are interested in playing online have a group with a frienly timezone.

Whether you're looking to play online or just want to chat with other players more locally, we're here.

Ranging from GMT+8(Perth), GMT+11(Melbourne/Sydney), GMT+13(Auckland)

Looking for a few more members to start a scheduled online save.

Currently via steam but once up and running will move to Discord. Drop by and say hi, get in touch for more info.

Cheers 

Welcome fellow football managers...

The Euro Challenge clan are recruiting. We are currently a group of 6 dedicated players with our game made up of leagues in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and England.

We play on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 GMT (+1hr CET, EET. The game will be up 30 minutes earlier at 18:30 GMT for a prompt start.

We are about to start season 2 and would like to recruit more players for the competition and camaraderie.

Players must have moderate Pc specs and internet speeds. 

There is restricted transfer rules for dates, including no January transfer window.

You must holiday between matches during the season and select key highlights for matches, in order to speed up processing and ensure a pleasant experience for all.

You must have discord, even if it's just to listen in to know when to continue.

These are compulsory and it is not for everyone so please only apply if you're serious. 

We look forward to hearing from you.

• 3 weeks later...

750666226_websitebanner.thumb.png.518ae1d961c8ee43634c54e3b23c85d3.png

Check us out at http://www.fmelclan.rf.gd

Used to be a clan many moons ago looking to bring it back, all rules can be found on our website and you can apply to join through it or you can contact me through steam my friend code is 880032247 add me

Looking for 6 members to prove they got what it takes too take a lower league team into the premiership.

Days will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9pm until midnight with game up a little before for sorting things out.

If your looking for a clan that suits having kids, insomnia and having a girlfriend that goes sleep early then come join us.

All welcome.

We are a brand new game so we wont begin until we got the  members for now.....so could be a while :)

Edited by ChampHolic

Euro Challenge Clan

FM20

we play Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 GMT

leagues running: French, English, Spanish, Italian and German

We currently have 9 managers and taking more for the start of season 3.

No new managers will be accepted once new season starts.

Add me on steam: friend ID 82162693

Check out our end of season 1 video: https://youtu.be/ZpcR8L41Lo4

End of season 2 video coming soon

Top teams still free: Liverpool, Man City, Bayern, Leipzig, Marseille, Monaco, Barcelona, Athletico and many more

Look forward to hearing from you

Edited by zodiac619

• 1 month later...

Trying to get a new clan up and running here guys if anyone is interested..

Will be starting up hopefully next week with the view of playing a few nights a week,starting off in the Vanarama leagues in England.

We're looking for good dedicated players,experienced networkers are particularly welcome. New members of course too as long as you guys are reliable

We have our own discord so hop over on the link below and have a look and see whats what,Looking forward to hearing from you chaps indeed.

https://discord.gg/cT7mujA

• 1 month later...

Need 4-6 players for my new online game - FMPL Online 9:45 - 11:45 (Thurs+Sun)

Likely to be played earlier start time Sunday 8:15/8:30, the 2 days can be changed once enough players are interested if one day is more convenient and times too, reliable people as well please hoping to get through at least 2 seasons.

https://discord.gg/rFb6Vr

If you are interested or have questions join the discord, send me a dm saying days convenient for u or post them in the questions channel.

• 2 weeks later...

Players wanted for our online league for Season 4. Year 2022/23 in game

We are running a network game of Football Manager, where players can compete online to test their management skills against others. Choose any available team from Spain, Germany, Italy, Scotland. We currently have 11 active managers playing

We’re particularly looking for dedicated managers; experienced network FM’ers. New member will be asked details before being accepted via our Discord Server, where someone will go through the process with you. https://discord.gg/McsWkh

* We play Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-10pm GMT. The game will be up 30 minutes beforehand at 6:30pm UK time. (19:30 CET, EET)
* You’ll need Discord for chatting and messaging during gameplay. 
* During the game you'll need to be on comms but you can mute yourself. 

You will need moderate internet speed and a decent computer spec to ensure smooth flow to the network game. Continual slow play/speeds may result in you being asked to leave the clan.

If interested please click link

Edited by TommyKnight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Clan Name: Premiership Clan 2021

Game: FM21

Times: To be agreed with Members - Fluid

Leagues: EPL

Additional Info: (Discord - Belly) - (Steam - bellymcfish) - (email dcu223@yahoo.co.uk) - (Skype - bellymcfish)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Andy H locked this topic