Metal_Guitarist's FM10 Update

metal_guitarist

Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?

• No, I want a long term save from now
    • Weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Bi-weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Bi-weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Meh your update sucks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice update mate looks ok just had quick glance through it im sure edinson cavani is only on season long loan to napoli

cuducini not injured anymore either he played 45 mins other day in spurs friendly

quick question...

I cant seem to get some kits working using this great update.

For example the liverpool home kit is still showing on the info screen but the away and third is not.

I've tried the "2009" on the xml aswell and still no luck, can anyone mend this??

Nice update mate looks ok just had quick glance through it im sure edinson cavani is only on season long loan to napoli

cuducini not injured anymore either he played 45 mins other day in spurs friendly

Looks like this is now a proper transfer pal not a loan 17m euros 5 year contract

If you can advise of these youngsters then I can put them in. I didn't know about that.

They were on Crommscott Page 4. From the top of my head there were a few brazilian kids. One was Romarinho. I think other names were Derflinger and Peterson but not 100% sure.

From Cromscott's Preview of MK8 youngsters-

RUAN carlos gomes costa da silva AM/FW (Sport Recife)

Well, after playing in an academy in Natal for a few years (where the trainers developped highly rated 18 year old Jean Natal [Portuguesa] and 20 year old Sport striker Juninho Potiguar), Ruan returned to his hometown to play in the Pernambucano U17, at the age of 15. The young attacking midfielder led him team to the title, destroying everything in their way. He finished as top scorer of the U17 Pernambucano at the age of 15, scoring 17 goals in 14 games. The next best scorer has 13 goals.

Fast forward to this year. Thirteen games into the U20 Pernambucano, Sport decide to call on a now 16 year old Ruan. This was the midway point of the competition. Ruan shocked everyone, scoring 11 goals in 13 games against players 3 years older then him. This was enough to shoot him up to 5th best scorer in the competition, despite missing half of it.

http://img202.imageshack.us/f/runag.jpg/

Christian Derflinger CM (Bayern)

Christian Derflinger is a German Central Midfielder of Austrian decent. Bayern Munich signed him 3 years ago from Austrian team LASK Linz. Derflinger was twice player of the tournament during the Cordial Cup on U11 and U13 level.

Derflinger is a tricky midfielder who can give a perfect pass without watching the ball. He can also pass and shoot with both feet.

Derflinger has made a huge impression on Bayern coach Louis Van Gaal and the dutch tactician has decided that the young lad will play in the A-team during the 2010/2011 season. Van Gaal believes that Derflinger is the biggest Bayern talent of the past 20 years !!

http://img444.imageshack.us/f/chrisderfing.jpg/

Kristoffer Peterson ST (Savedalens)

Liverpool are preparing to bid for talented Swedish teenager Kristoffer Peterson after he impressed at a trial with the Merseyside club earlier this year. He is a 15-year-old striker currently playing with Swedish minnows Savedalens IF.

The player's advisor, Robert Bengtsson Barkroth, has confirmed that Liverpool are interested in the player and ready to offer him a deal.

"We understand that Liverpool are willing to offer an education package, that will include school and studies," said Bengtsson Barkroth.

He is a fast an technical player, who is known to be good at one on ones and can use both feet. He came into teh first team when he was 14 years old. He also made two appearances fopr the P15-team in 2009 and scored a goal on his debut again Norway.

http://img810.imageshack.us/f/krissto.jpg/

Eric Dier CB (Sporting)

Eric Dier was born in England 1994, but moved to Portugal when he was 6 with the rest of his family. He moved to the county Algarve in southern Portgual, but quickly found himself as a Sporting supporter and when he was 8, he went on a training-trial for Sporting's youth team which he also passed. Dier started as a centre-midfielder in his young Sporting career, but when Hugo Cruz became the manager for Dier's age group (when Dier was about 10 years old), Dier's new position was defender. It was a brave decision made by coach Hugo Cruz beacuse Dier played with kids that were 3 years older than himself, but it turned out great. He quickly adapted well to his new role and with the leadership that grown more and more after seasons, he was awarded with a professional contract with Sporting in April 2010.

http://img812.imageshack.us/f/ericdier.jpg/

MATTHEUS de andrade gama de oliveira RW/FW (Flamengo)

Remember Bebeto's now-famous baby-cradle celebration in the USA 94 world cup. The goal, of course, was dedicated to Bebeto's son, born two days before the World Cup clash with Holland. Everyone was talking about it. Now, 15 years later, Mattheus Oliveira is out to make people talk again.

In the recent Campeonato Sudamericano U15, the 2 biggest Brazilian stars (Jean Carlos Chera and Romarinho) were both out injured, leaving the spotlight to two others: Lucas Piazon and Mattheus. While Bebeto was more of a striker, Mattheus is more of a wide setup-man. He still managed to score against Bolivia.

He was invited over as a youth transfer to Deportivo (his father's old club) youth but the family decided that the famed Flamengo academy is the best spot for him.He wears #10 for Flamengo's youths.

http://img69.imageshack.us/f/matteuas.jpg/

ROMARINHO FW (Palmeiras

Once in a while, a player comes along who completly dominated his generation at a very young age. It happens slightly more often in Brazil. We've had Ronaldinho, Kaka. We've had Pato. Neymar and Coutinho are currently entering that stage. Here is the next one. I don't usually post about players so young, and I don't usually post about players I've never seen.

15 year old Romarinho is the exeption. Born in 1994, Romario Hugo dos Santos has been doing at the youth levels exactly the same thing as his namesake did. Score goals.

Brought to Palmeiras at the age of 9 years old, he immediatly started winning golden boot awards at every level. 26 goals in the U12 Paulista as a 10 year old, then 30 as an 11 year old. He has since been leading scorer in International competitions and in the Brazil - Japan U15 tournament, when he was only 13.

Palmeiras are known for losing their youths quickly, so they offered Romarinho's family an apartment, and all the financial aid they could legally offer a kid aged under 16. This was enough for them to save him, despite offers from Barcelona and Santos, who are notorious for stealing gems from youth squads.

From there, the buzz has just increased in the Palestra Italia. His debut is highly anticipated, and almost guaranteed to be before he turns 18. He has signed a contract with ADIDAS, and is expected to be called up for the under 17 World Cup, where he can learn from Wellington, Coutinho and possibly Neymar.

http://img708.imageshack.us/f/romarinho.jpg/

Harry Kewell has agreed in principle to sign a one-year contract extension with Turkish club Galatasaray, according to the club's website.

Australia international Craig Moore has announced his retirement from professional football.

German outfit Hertha Berlin have confirmed the transfer of Australian international Nikita Rukavytsya from Dutch champions Twente on a free transfer. The attacker has signed a three-year deal with the 2. Bundesliga side.

Pim Verbeek has left australias national team and is director of football of Morocco

rangers agree 2million fee with liverpool for danny wilson. (depending on appearances)

AC Milan has completed the signing of Greece defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Genoa. (5 million pounds)

The Rossoneri has confirmed Gianmarco Zigoni, Nnamdi Oduamadi and Rodney Strasser have gone the other way in a co-ownership deal as part of the transfer.

got an issue guys hope some one can help me...playing with the update and for the 3rd time game has crashed on the same game...the PC ends up re booting...has anyone had this issue...I have had to reformat the hard drive when it happened the first time..got an error message saying system file missing..any help greatly appreciated...am using XP, face packs and logos from fm base no skin

got an issue guys hope some one can help me...playing with the update and for the 3rd time game has crashed on the same game...the PC ends up re booting...has anyone had this issue...I have had to reformat the hard drive when it happened the first time..got an error message saying system file missing..any help greatly appreciated...am using XP, face packs and logos from fm base no skin

Does it say anything about the system file or just "system file missing"?

Jod123 it says system file corrupt or missing ..try repairing using the original windows CD...its strange am able to play pre season without any problems and then as soon as I start the competitive league the second game is where am having problem,,,,I have enough free space..and when i played on 10.3 did not have any issues but started with a diff patch and it just carried on to every patch im playing..not sure if it is the patch or PC...

Jod123 it says system file corrupt or missing ..try repairing using the original windows CD...its strange am able to play pre season without any problems and then as soon as I start the competitive league the second game is where am having problem,,,,I have enough free space..and when i played on 10.3 did not have any issues but started with a diff patch and it just carried on to every patch im playing..not sure if it is the patch or PC...

That error sounds more like the PC. Do you ever get it when not playing the game?

jod123 nah I dont and that is what I cant work out either...could there be an issue with hard drive but then it should affect my pc at all time right...i am going to clean for any dust that might be affecting the fan in the morning...also I have 3 partitions, so could there be a virus in one that affects my PC..I am completely lost on this one ...this is the only update I like as well and its so annoying..lol..

Archived