- The Official Blue Square Thread - Football League here we come!

chilli_puzzle

BlueSquare_Leagues.png

It seems that there aren't many people playing in the Blue Square North/South and Premier at the moment, so instead of having a few unused team threads, I thought it would be good to have an overall thread for anyone playing, especially as the new patch comes out soon and people will be looking to start new games, hopefully with some of the lower league sides!

Blue Square Premier

AFC Wimbledon

Altrincham

Barrow

Cambridge United

Chester City* - 25 points deducted

Crawley Town

Eastbourne Borough

Ebbsfleet United

Forest Green Rovers

Gateshead1

Grays Athletic

Hayes & Yeading United

Histon

Kettering Town

Kidderminster Harriers

Luton Town* - Predicted First

Mansfield Town

Oxford United

Rushden & Diamonds

Salisbury City* - 10 points deducted

Stevenage Borough

Tamworth

Wrexham

York City

Blue Square North

AFC Telford United* - Predicted First

Alfreton Town

Blyth Spartans

Corby Town

Droylsden

Eastwood Town

Farsley Celtic* - 10 points deducted

Fleetwood Town

Gainsborough Trinity

Gloucester City

Harrogate Town

Hinckley United

Hyde United

Ilkeston Town

Northwich Victoria* - 10 points deducted

Redditch United

Solihull Moors

Southport

Stafford Rangers

Stalybridge Celtic

Vauxhall Motors

Workington

Blue Square South

Basingstoke Town

Bath City

Bishop's Stortford

Braintree Town

Bromley

Chelmsford City

Dorchester Town

Dover Athletic

Eastleigh

Hampton & Richmond Borough

Havant & Waterlooville

Lewes

Maidenhead United

Newport County1

St Albans City

Staines Town

Thurrock

Welling United

Weston-super-Mare

Weymouth

Woking* - Predicted First

Worcester City

Recommended before starting the game

- Add all Reunion players (go to custom database on start screen)

- Add all English players

- Add, France, Poland and Romania (If your computer is fast)

Recomended Players

GK - Scott Tynan - Solid in the BSN/S

DC - Cedric Bessson - The lower league Sebastian Bassong!

DC - Carlos Castan - Spanish defender from neath

ML - Must Buy* - Sean Doherty - get there quick otherwise league 2 clubs will snap him up!

MC - Roberto Elcaman = attaking mid who will score goals.

ST - Willy Robert - Quality Striker from Reunion - potential top scorer

Reunion is a french island near africa, players don't need work permits so are easy to sign. When you start a game go to custom database and chose to load all players from Reunion. (not sure how realistic its is that people would want to move half way across the world for £100 p/w though!)

BTW - I am currently playing as Worcester City, first season on 10.2, I am 3rd in the league after an unbeaten run of 9 games at the start of the season. I have a bigger squad than I started with and a lower wage budget, because players from reunion can be signed for £100 p/w wheras most of my rejects were on £300, only disappointment is that I can't get rid of my assistant manager because he is on a long contract!

also if anyone has any recommended players to buy, I'll add them to my original post

Reunion is a french island near africa, players don't need work permits so are easy to sign. When you start a game go to custom database and chose to load all players from Reunion. (not sure how realistic its is that people would want to move half way across the world for £100 p/w though!)

And Reunion players are good?

BB Read above

So after a quick fire season, willy robert and hamed sacko led me to the BSS title (surprisingly) with 92 points!

at the end of the season I let most of my players go, as I was banking on signing some released youngsters from football league clubs, however these signings haven't materialised so I have a squad of about 10 players to start the new season with! Help!

gonna have to find to some loans to see me through!

I'd recommend,

Simon Heslop (free) from Barnsley Res. He has joined 3 different clubs across 3 saves and is a top player in both BSS & BSN. He is a natural central midfielder and I have always used him as a deep lying play-maker.

Sam Adkins (sp) is another found rotting in Walsall Res. Out and out left winger, scores gaols for fun and just loves those assists in the lower leagues. I have signed him before on both a long term loan deals and for around 1/2k.

first ever back to back promotion for me!

managed to turn my worcester team pro, and started my first season in league 2 with 3 defeats in a row. but I managed to get a loan striker from arsenal called arsenio valpoort, who has scored two hatricks in tow games from me so far, dunno how he came to me, but he's worth £2m and is way too good for this league, with a bit of luck I can push for a playoff place this season!

Started with Wrexham and won BSP,2nd div, 1st div, Champ (after 3 seasons), finished 4th in Prem (1st season).

I have just rounded new year in 8th season and placed 2nd in Prem + qualified for next phase in Champ-League.

what formation did u use then\ and have u a link for it please?

cedric besson*it should read, should be there if you've added reunion, and nice to see another worcester city manager!

I'm currently battling to stay in league 2 after two successive promotions, my wage budget hardly increased and no-one seems to want to come to me, managed to somehow get a striker called arsenio valpoort opn loan from arsenal though, and he is pretty much a one man team for me.

Im with Chester, just started the other day. on -4 after 17 games, 16 points from safety. Thinking I can avoid relegation but I need one or two players to really boost the squad and push on as results have been a bit topsy turvy

Antonio Esmerode - Defender (Right, Centre) - Uruguay, but also Spanish/EU national.

Laurent Pichon - Goalkeeper - French.

Abdelnasser Ouadah - Attacking Midfielder (Centre) - Algeria, but also French/EU national.

Nethaniel Revetria - Striker - Uruguay & Mexico, but also Spanish/EU national.

Mario Turdó - Striker - Argentina, but also Italian/EU national.

Price Jolibois - Defender/Wing Back, Midfielder (Left) - French.

Andre Schembri - Attacking Midfielder/Forward (Centre) - Malta.

All are either out of contract/free transfers, or at amateur clubs where they can be signed for free. Have all of these at Granada CF (Spanish Segunda B4) and at Altrincham (English BSP) in the first season, 10.3 patched.

Trying to remember now, when i was in the BSP.

Willy Topp and Gary Wales up front scored a combined 65 or so for me, so there's some strikers for you. Stephen O'Donnell - a RM/CM - from St Mirren is only 20k or so, and superb at this level.

any new recomended players?

Liam Cusack. He's a Scottish AMC/FC - comes for about £20 per week to Blue Square South/North clubs

Very respectable stats apart from in the air and you find he's valued at £12 to £14k when you've signed him.

Aitor Aspas......5 potential star defender from Valencia. 16 years old

Gotta wait a few months, and Valencia will release him on a free.

Was able to sign him to Stalybridge, but in patch 10.3 he's a bit more trouble to sign. He does wonders though, even in the Premier league, his value rises to 100k+

• 3 weeks later...

Archived