[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they had to be in your favoured personnel to be your son?

Oh well. If someone came through my youth team with my surname but wasn't a 'real' son, I'd probably adopt them anyway!

Another Question which i ask is If you big up your player so much does he appear in your favoured persenel after a period of time ?

Yeah, keep him til he retires and becomes a manager of another club. That would probably make history as I don't recall anyone else having done that.

Untitled-2.jpg

Im def going to keep him :) Sending him out on loan this season :) could do wonders for him :) Bloody Chelsea have come in sniffing for my kid !

Not going to make him one of those very rare one-club man? To join the ranks of Giggs and Scholes at Man United? I would. ;)

If Chelsea is sniffing around him, he can't be that bad.

Well he has 2 coices , IF i go to Utd he will come with me or if i stay here for the next 20 years he will stay here , so either way im looking for him to either pick up when i retire either at newcastle or UTD !

He has PA of 150 is that right for Chelsea to come in for him ???

Ok now i know this might not make sense but a regen has been created with my surname which i know is a name that has not been in football manager im sure , And i checked his Favoured personell it had me there , I have been Newcastle United Manager and im an icon there in 2020 is this possible ?

mo1.jpg

mo2.jpg

mo3.jpg

mo4.jpg

Your my new friend man. You have got a healthy son congrats.

I wouldn't send him on loan (I never would anyway) til I've him properly mentored.

What are the list of mentor options he has?

PA 150 is good. He can hold his own in the EPL eventually.

Well The only Mentor i would say is Nichols who i have as left wing !

Update , Now im regretting sending him out on loan .. lol Ive decided West Brom who are in the premiership can be good for him :)

new1.jpg

new2-1.jpg

Please if there is any additional things i should do , info would be appreciated :)

I thought they had to be in your favoured personnel to be your son?

Oh well. If someone came through my youth team with my surname but wasn't a 'real' son, I'd probably adopt them anyway!

I'm not sure about that but he has to his rela son surley given everything else.

EDIT: i am looking forward to seeing how he develops under FMAndersons tutelage.

I'm not sure about that but he has to his rela son surley given everything else.

EDIT: i am looking forward to seeing how he develops under FMAndersons tutelage.

:) , I will sure update his career , I love the fact that this has given me the extra determination to make sure he is a success :)

thats awesome, he could be the next darren ferguson

Maybe if he doesn't become a manager, when he retires and maybe leaves the game forever, you could retire yourself(maybe when your at an age to retire!) and then create a new manager named after him instead! Then you will be him! And maybe 20 years into that you might have another son! lol! A Grandson! :p would be cool :cool:

btw he's starting to look a lot more impressive stats wise! VERY Jealous!

Ok now i know this might not make sense but a regen has been created with my surname which i know is a name that has not been in football manager im sure , And i checked his Favoured personell it had me there , I have been Newcastle United Manager and im an icon there in 2020 is this possible ?

Wow, does it also generate a wife? FM is excelling itself with the level of details nowadays.

Check your profile to see what your marital status is... And maybe in finances, you can now see how your mortgage and utilities are doing! :)

The 2nd time i sent him out on Loan Otamendi Slammed me for sending such a talented youngster out on loan .. I WAS LAUGHING, and he came back before i sent him out on Loan to Portsmouth Only because they guaranteed him first team , I will definetaly stay at the Toon until he retires, ME ad My son on a quest to become legendz at the Toon and Old Trafford

One thing is when i send him out on Loan he thinks he is too good to go out on Loan , does that mean he has a badboy attitude ????

Im so excited guys

This is probably the last season he is going out on Loan as he is becoming a good player And i need to get them appz for the club owned by him

He has been called up to the U21 for England - DELIGHTEDDDDDDD , That means im doing a good job, 3 years in and already an international , The future is bright , the future is black and white

mohiddinbirmingham4.jpg

mohiddinbirmingham3.jpg

mohiddinbirmingham2.jpg

mohiddinbirmingham.jpg

ill keep you guys updated

Maybe if he doesn't become a manager, when he retires and maybe leaves the game forever, you could retire yourself(maybe when your at an age to retire!) and then create a new manager named after him instead! Then you will be him! And maybe 20 years into that you might have another son! lol! A Grandson! :p would be cool :cool:

btw he's starting to look a lot more impressive stats wise! VERY Jealous!

Im going to do this :)

Hopefuly by the end of this season I can train him properly and try and increase his stats and he will have premiership football and trophies to fight for :) But he has competition as well , That is the beauty . I Want to see if he can lead newcastle to FACUP and CARLING CUP glory with him being the main focus of the team :) , well for the weaker competitions for now :)

2018 -2019 but i left him in the reserves for 2 years before he got a taste of first team football even though i feel gutted as i could have been 2 years back , maybe thats going to mess up his potential a bit but dont car e.. lol

And its true about the staff , They can be Funny

rochaa.jpg

I th ink some player no matter what they have as their PA they can perform better with less PA as long as their stats are good ( the right stats )

Nice one! Love the fact you got Ronaldinho as a coach too. Keep us posted!

Im goin for a cigarette break lol Man my girl is going to be angry ive not slept for 2 hours and its friday :p

Ronaldinho is CLASSSSSSS ! :) brb guys :) i cant blv this post has all these replies firs ttime for me :p:)

lol offtopic *

I just came across aplayer with a hilarious name lol

lo4.jpg

Also this is my last post until later on tonight , lol gotta bounce out but i will sure update this

My Kid has attracted too much attention and this time from Premiership Sides Sheff Utd and Everton Jeez , But he was loyal and said he didnt want to move The season has been good so far and Mohiddin has featured on a regular basis and chipped in with 2 assists and a goal in 8 games , He is going to become a good player

newseason.jpg

newseason3.jpg

So guys wish me luck , I know im hoping for 2 much but i want him to fight for the young player of the year award, Can you become a wonderkid with a PA of 151 ?