kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kimz, first and foremost thank you very much for such an impressive tactic which has saved my football manager love story which had been on the rocks since 07 pretty much, i'm using v2.1 with layout etc. now this has probably been discussed before but as there are so many pages dont have the time to check through them, it may well be the fact that the tactic is very attacking so i score lots of goals but is there anyway to tighten up the defence as i seem to concede lots also and without decent AM and FC say they're injured i rely on my attackers to get the results? anyways much thanks again for your tactic..

Hey Kimz, first and foremost thank you very much for such an impressive tactic which has saved my football manager love story which had been on the rocks since 07 pretty much, i'm using v2.1 with layout etc. now this has probably been discussed before but as there are so many pages dont have the time to check through them, it may well be the fact that the tactic is very attacking so i score lots of goals but is there anyway to tighten up the defence as i seem to concede lots also and without decent AM and FC say they're injured i rely on my attackers to get the results? anyways much thanks again for your tactic..

you dont need to read all these 2100 replies, just visit my homepage http://kimz-world.com/ find full explanation there ;)

LOL!! I just lost to Watford playing as Man Utd with this tactic!!

Very strange after reading all the comments I thought I would give a try against a weak team like Watford, and I lost.

Not only that, they were dominating in posession.

I gave the team talk, opp instructions, everything, and I lost, and my team morale was all superb (except for van der Sar - "very good").

Is it just me or do other people find it kind of useless??

P.S I have version 8.0.0 so maybe thats the problem?? Also,, I didnt have enough DM's that can play wingers so for the two DM positions I put Ryan Giggs and C. Ronaldo.. maybe thats why??

anyways feedback would be appreciated.

LOL!! I just lost to Watford playing as Man Utd with this tactic!!

Very strange after reading all the comments I thought I would give a try against a weak team like Watford, and I lost.

Not only that, they were dominating in posession.

I gave the team talk, opp instructions, everything, and I lost, and my team morale was all superb (except for van der Sar - "very good").

Is it just me or do other people find it kind of useless??

P.S I have version 8.0.0 so maybe thats the problem?? Also,, I didnt have enough DM's that can play wingers so for the two DM positions I put Ryan Giggs and C. Ronaldo.. maybe thats why??

anyways feedback would be appreciated.

well this tactics was created on 8.0.2 patch so i guess it make big difference.

P.S I have version 8.0.0 so maybe thats the problem??

Aye, as this tactics were designed for 8.0.2. I would either update to 8.0.2 or for 8.0.0 I recommend you to have a quick search for Croat's tactics, they're excellent for 8.0.0, trust me. Shame they don't work for 8.0.2 :(

I am playing Oxford and is at season 2017/18 placed as nr.1 in Premier League ½ way through season.

I am in the 1st knockout stage in Champions League (after the group stage).

Last season I finished as nr.4 and won LC and UEFA Cup.

I am using v2.1 with v1 layout with some minor tweaks to the personal setups.

I use the tactic for all games......damn I like it.

sorry to be a pain bu your website wont work for me, i tried last night for a while and ive tried today and im not getting onto it, is there any way you could do a description on here for me?

i'll keep trying the site and let you know if i get the info from there.

thanks

Aye, as this tactics were designed for 8.0.2. I would either update to 8.0.2 or for 8.0.0 I recommend you to have a quick search for Croat's tactics, they're excellent for 8.0.0, trust me. Shame they don't work for 8.0.2 :(

I felt with a little tweaking, Croat's tactics worked like a charm on 8.0.2 :)

*Thanks Kimz, unbeaten in 2nd season with Liverpool with slight tweak to your original 1.1 tactic.*

sorry to be a pain bu your website wont work for me, i tried last night for a while and ive tried today and im not getting onto it, is there any way you could do a description on here for me?

i'll keep trying the site and let you know if i get the info from there.

thanks

use mozilla firefox or opera or ie7, you can download from http://www.downloads.com

Hi Kimz,

Thank you for sharing your great tactics! ^_^

I just wonder how to use them, mean which one to use when home/away/favorite...

I'm currently only use version 2.1 for all matches, it's quite good so far (I'm HSV and only on early game, play friendly won 5 lose 2 (including 0-4 to Everton at my home T__T!).

And which version do you rate best, and what's your comments about version 4.0? Does it mean that the higher version, the better tactic? ^^!

I need serious help. I'm playing with Arsenal using V2 and it's just so infuriating. The defense leaks goals like swiss cheese and offense struggles to score. I'm using the OIs, trying different defensive line settings, using teams talks from Wolfsong's guide and kimz suggestions, and the team just looks lethargic. I just had to make two come backs in a row at home against Man City and Newcastle. I was heavily favored in both. I just don't understand what the hell is wrong.

I play arsenal and use v2 ONLY on away games against teams with strong midfields, the tactic IMO is not very good for performances but does give good results.

I mostly use V1 (home) and V1.1 (away against big teams mostly)

Another factor is morale and how good you are at getting the best out of your players. I have sussed my team and i know how to get the best out of my players.

At the moment i am in season 2 with Arsenal and here are the stats...

League wins = 1

Cup wins = 6

Games played = 94

Games won = 80

Games drawn = 12

Games lost = 2

Goals scored = 270 (2.9)p/m

Goals conceded = 64 (0.7)p/m

The 2 games lost were "unimportant games" and fielded youth players

My captain is Gallas

My suggestion to you would be to use V1.1 for most of your away games and if the AI is attacking, push up your defence 14 clicks and tick the offside trap.

Team talks are vital but it takes practice and you need to note the effects of what you say to players because all games are different so you need to know the right thing to say at the right time.

But the key really IMO is keeping your players motivated....

Hi Kimz,

Thank you for sharing your great tactics! ^_^

I just wonder how to use them, mean which one to use when home/away/favorite...

I'm currently only use version 2.1 for all matches, it's quite good so far (I'm HSV and only on early game, play friendly won 5 lose 2 (including 0-4 to Everton at my home T__T!).

And which version do you rate best, and what's your comments about version 4.0? Does it mean that the higher version, the better tactic? ^^!

i dont think that theres best version, its depend on ai tactic and your players and a lot of factors

when ai play 3 DC without fullbacks or ai play very narrow, v3.0 and 4.0 are better than other versions

but if ai play wider, v1.1, 2.1 and 2.2 is the best

there are a lot of factor to make one version better than other version

and its difficult to identified which tactic is the best for each situation

so rotating between versions is the best conclusion, thats why i create a lot of version ;)

Kimz your 4.0 tactic so far for me has 100% success, I've won every game. I'm playing as Real Madrid right enough and Raul playing as AMC is running riot. 14 games I've played and he's scored 21 goals, Sergio Ramos playing RCB has banged in 12 goals. I had been playing V1.1 but since switching the AI doesn't have a clue. So far this tactic is excellent.

Using this tactic (1.1) on 2 saved games... One with Tottenham and one with Fiorentina...

I started the tactic on the Fiorentina game in the 2nd season (after an already successful first season) and so far Ive W9 D1 L1, so it's going well at the moment!

Have been using the tactic for 3 seasons now on the Tottenham game. First season finished 3rd, on level points with Chelsea who were 2nd, but I didn't win any cups. Second season won the prem and league cup, getting knocked out in the semi-final of the CL to the eventual winners. Now on the third season i'm undefeated in 8 games so far (and also in Europe), scoring 27 goals and conceding 8.

routine maintenance......i hope :o

just annoying that youve been spamming your site around and its not working :p

Youve registered a domain now get a decent host :)

Bascially just wnna know the types of players I should play in v3 epesh at fr/l

Archived