dafuge's FM10 challenge

Kings Lynn - Coca-Cola League 2 - 2012/13

Due to the fact that the promotion in the previous season had been totally out of the blue and unexpected, it was no surprise to find ourselves to be predicted to finish dead last in 24th place.

The season that followed was possibly one of the most frustrating seasons i have ever had playing this game.

The squad i had finished the previous season with was nowhere near strong enough to compete in the new world of full time proffesionals but it was proving massively difficult to attract anyone better than i already had,

I made a number of signings working on the theory that some of them would have to perform and it would also give a number of options if low lorale and poor form etc became a problem.

We started with a draw, and then followed that with a win and a further draw, but that was probably our longest unbeaten run of the entire season.

No Consistency and No Morale (what ever i tried)

The squad simply did not gel and the defence was abysmal, the opposition looked as though they would score almost at will.

We made some tweaks and improved slightly and eventually found our place in 18th position after 14 games of some of the most frustrating football seen in these parts for years.

after getting into 18th place, we pretty much stayed there for the duration of the season, no impact in any cups and manged to win a grand total of 3 away games all season.

Yes we stayed up, which is pleasing but i was sure the squad was capable of so much more.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

Squad

Key Player Profile

Normally this is where i would tell you who stood out and shone in the squad, Unfortunately not one player from the squad this season is deserving of a specail mention and that is definately a first.

Career Overview

Season     League                 Position           Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11    Blue Square North        1st              Champions, Promotion
2011/12    Blue Square Premier      5th              Play Off Winners, Promotion
2012/13    Coca-Cola League 2       18th             

Next Season

Now that the 1st season of Full time is out the way i am hoping that the teams rep has increased enough to attract some higher calibre players, the struggles of last season i hope are behind us and we can push on for a solid start and a shot at the play offs, this will entierly depend on the recruitment i can carry out as the squad needs a massive overhaul.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratz on prmotion Terk and good consolidation season there PVentress:thup:

Just played in my 2nd League Cup Final in 3 years, and against the same opponent , Man City.

Unfortunately it was Deja vu, we matched them in every department except finishing, eventually losing 2-1 :(

A top trophy continues to elude me, however i am into the quarter finals of the Fa Cup after a series of comfortable wins against championship teams, Man City got knocked out in the 4th round against Chelsea so maybe I have a chance in that.....

Boston Utd - CCC2 2016/17

Finally made it up to L2, first two games 9 scored 2 conceded, thought I'd post now as I think this is probably as good as this seasons going to get.

Made better by Christiano Kisuka making his 200th League Apperance and scoring his 100th League goal.

Luck didn't seem to be going my way in Europe after this 1st leg of the 1st knockout stage of the Champions league. We were desperately unlucky, but we performed just as well in the 2nd leg and produced an incredible result :D

Guess who I get in the next round..... yep bloody Man City :mad:

Edit: Incredible 1st leg result against Man City:eek: im speechless

Hey, i started mine a while back on 10.2 and have just finshed the first season. as Sutton (local team!)

Will post a season update when i have time...

I started well in the league and was 4th at the ned of January...

However, after a horrible loss of form, which saw me win 2 of my remaining 11 games :o i finished 13th

Unlucky for some...

So, League 1 is a bit tough.

Canvey 1 - 2 Plymouth

Shrewsbury 4 - 1 Canvey

Canvey 2 - 2 Gillingham

Oldham 2 - 1 Canvey

The only bright spot has been stuffing Bristol Rovers 4-0 in the League Cup. Oh, and my faith in Waweru looks well placed, he's started the season with 4 goals in 5 games.

So, League 1 is a bit tough.

Canvey 1 - 2 Plymouth

Shrewsbury 4 - 1 Canvey

Canvey 2 - 2 Gillingham

Oldham 2 - 1 Canvey

The only bright spot has been stuffing Bristol Rovers 4-0 in the League Cup. Oh, and my faith in Waweru looks well placed, he's started the season with 4 goals in 5 games.

Keep at it, your team may just need time to gel.

4 games into the 2nd season is the BSP and currently on 5 points with 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss. Not a bad start. I would certainly settle for mid-table this season.

Compare to 09, on FM10 I really really struggle with my tactical wise of the game. :(

Sutton Utd Premiership 2022/23

Competitions:

Fa Cup: Beat Norwich in Final 2-0

League Cup: Lost 2-0 to Man City in Final again!!!

League: 1st - Champions

Europe: Champions League Winners - 3-0 vs Inter in Final

League Table, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

With only a few transfers in the summer my team didn't need much time to gel. This showed as for once he had a good start to our campaign. We established ourselves early on as a team fighting for the title but so did 5 or 6 other teams and it was very tight up until the halfway point when Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea slipped away from the top pack of me, Tottenham, Everton and Man City.

It was always tight between us four and up until 3 games to go there was never more than 4 points separating the top four (occasionally more if one of us had a game in hand). The title race was a really scrappy and if you didn't know any better you would think we were all trying to throw away points.

Tottenham and Everton dropped away after losing a couple of games on the bounce whilst me and Man City were still fighting at the top.

We managed to get a draw at Tottenham before tharashing Everton 4-0 while Man City lost to Fulham and then drew to Newcastle Leaving Sutton as PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!

Player/s of the Season

Miguel Prats - Absolutely outstanding season, he scored 39 in 60. Also won numerous awards including Golden Boot in the Premier League, English footballer of the year and he finished 2nd in the Champions League Golden boot

Edson - Brilliant season conceded just 40 in 47 appearances

Anatoliy Bermudes - Solid CB deserves just as much credit as Edson for the small number of goals conceded. Only problem is his lack of discipline

Ali Mutzel - Had a pretty poor 1st season with Sutton but really came into his own this season

David Grieve - Bought for £15.5 mill, Sutton's most expensive buy really proved his worth

Adam Walton - Been with us for for four seasons now and his average rating has increased every season. His stats may not look too good but they are high in the key areas for him

Daniel Conte - scored 13 in 53 (not bad for a midfielder) but also got 18 assists and proved key in the midfield

Youth Prospects

Phil Smith - Less succesful than Schlabertz but still put in solid performances when given the chance

Albert Schlabertz - 3rd highest scorer this season for the club with 16 in 21(23) not great but considering he is only 17. He scored many key goals as well, but will have to improve his league form

Steve Allsopp - Bought in January, didn't have a great season, I'm not sure he will be a wonderkid but he should have the potential to become a key squad member

Cups

League Cup:

We easily beat Port Vale, Notts County, Newcastle 2,3 and 4 nil respectively.

These results got us to the semi final where we met Liverpool. We kept our tradition of drawing with them with 2-2 draw away, they scored the equalizing goal in the 93rd min. We were always comfortable at home beating them 2-1 and getting us through to the Final for the 2nd time in 3 years.

Unfortunately it was Deja vu, we matched them in every department except finishing, eventually losing 2-1

Champions League:

We played well in the group coming top but that wasn't saying much as everyone in the group played poorly.

We were then given a 1st round draw against Sampdoria. Despiting dominating the 1st leg, we went down 2-0, i just don't know how that could have happened. However we completely turned it around in the 2nd leg as we made our domination count.

We were unluckily drawn against Man City in the quarter finals, but this time we got payback for our 2 League Cup Final losses to them. Despite going down to 10 men early on we somehow managed to beat them 2-1 away. We then managed to get a bore draw at home to set up a semi final appearance against AC Milan.

We managed a shock destruction of AC Milan at home, thumping them 4-0, and even a 3-0 loss away didn't stop us reaching our 1st Champions League final.

We were playing Inter, they were unbeaten in the Champions League this year however they had drawn the last 4.

We came out of the blocks much better than them and scored 2 goals quite early on, they never recovered and a late own goal finished the scoring seeing us win 3-0 and become Champions League Winners

Challenge Complete

FA Cup:

Again an easy run up to the Semis, dispatching Wolves Crystal Palace and QPR comfortably before a surprisingly easy 3-0 victory against Chelsea

Like the Champions League we scored 2 early goals and our quality showed through, comfortably holding onto our lead to secure the treble

Finances:

Prize money helped a lot plus selling one of my CB for 24 mill

Also i managed to get in the Hall of Fame for English Managers

150+ league appearances (lge +cup)

Miguel Angel (ST): 267 (313) appearances, 125 (138) Goals, Average Rating 7.06

(2014-2021)

Acoran Romero (DC): 217 (255) appearances, 8 (10) Goals, Average Rating 6.97

(2012-2020)

Ezio Massaro (DL,DR): 191 (217) appearances, 2 (2) Goals, Average Rating 7.03

(2012-2018)

Andrej Stolarik (DC): 186 (227) appearances, 10 (11) Goals, Average Rating 7.05

(2016-2022)

Witold Stepien (DR): 171 (197) appearances, 3 (3) Goals, Average Rating 6.96

(2016-Present)

Idan Uzan (MC,MR): 156 (115) appearances, 20 (31) Goals, Average Rating 7.06

(2018-2023)

[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]Career so far:[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana] [/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]Season    League                   Position    Achievements[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2010/11   Blue Square South       2nd      Promoted via playoffs[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st      Automatic Promotion [/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2012/13   League 2                3rd      Automatic Promotion[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2013/14   League 1                7th      N/A[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2014/15   League 1                1st      Automatic Promotion[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2015/16   Championship            14th     N/A[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2016/17   Championship            4th      Lost in Playoff Semi Final[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2017/18   Championship            1st      Automatic Promotion[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2018/19   Premiership             13th     N/A[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2019/20   Premiership             8th       N/A[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2020/21   Premiership             3rd       N/A[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2021/22   Premiership             3rd       N/A[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2022/23   Premiership             1st       Premier League, Fa Cup, Champions League[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]------------------Challenge Complete---------------------------------[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]

Thanks Terk and SnakeXe, I'm taking a small break while i attempt the "give youth a chance" challenge. I definately will carry on with this save, my aim will be to get an international job and make my team out of english players. My domestic player bias is on 1 and i hardly have any english players in my squad.

Hastings United - 2015/2016 - Coca-Cola League 2

Knowing we were good enough for automatic promotion last season but failing form wise, this season there was no excuse.

However, four other teams (MK Dons, Gillingham, Northampton and Exeter) all had similar ideas and all rushed out of the gate. It would go on to be one of the more exciting and interesting seasons I've played so far.

---

Season Summary - 2nd

To start with we kept up with the leaders, running at over 2 points a game for most of the season, but Northampton and Exeter just flew out of the gate. The top five traded blows all season, but then we went on a seven game winning streak (including wins over MK Dons and Exeter) to get us the leg up on the others. No doubt a large part of this ridiculous early pace was the embarassing display of Tranmere and Aldershot who were just totally rubbish all season, getting tonked every game.

However, a couple of draws meant that going into the final day, the table was:

1st: MK Dons (92 pts)

2nd: Hastings Utd (91 pts)

3rd: Gillingham (90 pts)

4th: Exeter (89 pts)

Exeter had the goal difference advantage, which basically meant that all teams would have to win to guarantee auto promotion except for MK who could draw, but that would mean surrendering the top spot to us.

Final Table

League Positions - Graph

Alas, MK Dons went onto thrash Burton 3-0, so our 1-0 win over Barnet was insufficient to put us top.

Plainly, we would have run away with this league if not for our inability to turn solid draws into wins. I found a fix of sorts for this later in the season by being more reluctant to go attacking when we were dominating the game (which was possible as our attack got more potent), simply because we were being hit on the break or the flanks too much late in the game as we tired, but it was too late and we were a point short.

This is the second season in a row where we've deserved a higher spot than we've gotten so hopefully that isn't the case in a league with four relegation slots.

League Cup - 1st Round

Lost to Portsmouth at home 0-0 on penalties

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 1st Round

Lost to Barnet 1-0 away. I always struggle against Barnet for some reason whether its L2 or BSP. Glad we're getting away from them next year.

FA Cup - 1st Round

Lost to Sheffield Wednesday 2-0.

----

Squad - Fairly good all around, very good depth which meant injuries had a minimal effect.

Finances - Oh dear. A catastrophic loss compared to last season. Lots of contracts were renewed last year and they all wanted big pay rises which I gave into because they were still lower than equivalent free transfers.

----

Key Players

Adam Hunter - I don't know how this guy keeps up. He's rated 3.5 stars and a "good League One defender", but for someone who was a leading BSS defender five years ago it's a dramatic rise. Got the top average rating again, so will likely start next season.

Manuel Diaz - A Real Madrid regen who we brought in on trial. Amazing development this year though the assman says he's near full potential, he's gone from a "good League 2 striker" to a "good Championship striker". When injured we missed him, he got more clinical throughout the year. Definately one to hold onto.

Daniel Phillips - A new signing to fill in a centre-back. Was very confident all season and his athletic ability neatly complemented Hunter's aerial ability. No doubt that partnership was a huge reason why we had the best defence in the league.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4693606&postcount=5028]2010/11[/url]   Blue Square South        3rd         Promotion (Playoffs)
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4710480&postcount=5113]2011/12[/url]   Blue Square Premier      8th         None
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4735716&postcount=5284]2012/13[/url]   Blue Square Premier      8th         None
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4741463&postcount=5324]2013/14[/url]   Blue Square Premier      4th         Promotion (Playoffs), FA Trophy Winners
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4756689&postcount=5400]2014/15[/url]   Coca-Cola League 2       6th         Playoffs (Semi-final defeat)
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4772897&postcount=5474]2015/16[/url]   Coca-Cola League 2       2nd         Promotion (Automatic)

Next Season

We haven't finished below a top 10 spot yet this challenge so that's a natural goal, but a few of people are saying League One is a bit of a step up, so I guess we'll see how we go. No reason to get relegated though.

Season One - Blue Square South

League: Went well, managed to find the right blend of youth and experience and once the cup games were out of the way we quickly went top and stayed there. Up front we were deadly with both strikers passing the 20-goal mark although defence was leakier than I would have liked - something that I need to sort of for next season.

League Table: bluesquaresouth.th.png

FA Trophy: Out in the 3rd Qual round to Weymouth, low-point of the season.

FA Cup: reached the 1st proper round, although along the way we faced weaker sides from weaker leagues and never beat them by as many as I would have liked. Faced Lincoln at home in the 1st round, drew 0-0 and in the reply only went down 2-1 which was nice to see that we can stand toe to toe with a high placed league 2 side.

Season   League                 Position        Cups
2010/11  Blue Square South      1st             None

2020/21 - Hendon - League 2

Progression \o/

Media Prediction: 13th

League Finish: 6th

League Graph

After all the moaning and groaning (see: above), a playoff spot was ours. But we faltered not once, but twice against Carlisle which was quite a disappointment.

Squad

Cups

League Cup - I didn't expect to win but to lose by such a heavy margin is disappointing.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Again, a poor effort here. Can't help losing on penalties as it's all about who is better on the day, and we clearly weren't.

FA Cup - Eased past Rushden, eased out by Yeovil.

Key Players

Pascal Bidart - Our best player this year by far with 11 goals and eight assists. Absolutely gutted that we can't renew his contract though.

Luke Pilkington - The on-loan striker from Blackburn, scoring 14 goals and providing 7 throughout the season. Good contribution.

Luca Santonicito - Approaching the wrong side of 30 now but still brilliant enough to play 48 games, scoring 9 goals and assists in that time.

Andy McGarvey - Solid season for the Norn Iron man. Had a fine season in central midfield.

Kevin Ballard - Another solid year at the back, a rock all season.

Career Overview

Season      League                   Position        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11    Blue Square North          1st            BSN Champions
2011/12    Blue Square Premier       23rd            Relegated
2012/13    Blue Square North          1st            BSN Champions
2013/14    Blue Square Premier       15th            None
2014/15    Blue Square Premier        9th            None
2015/16    Blue Square Premier        5th            Promoted through playoffs
2016/17        League 2              18th            None
2017/18        League 2              16th            None
2018/19        League 2              10th            FA Cup run until fourth round.
2019/20        League 2              11th            None
2020/21        League 2               6th            Play-off semi-finalists

Season 22 - SnakeXe's Merthyr Tydfil

Premier League - 1st, Champions (Table)

Champions League - Winners

FA Cup - Sixth Round (lost v Man City)

League Cup - Runners Up (lost v Aston Villa)

Club World Championship - Winners

European Super Cup - Runners Up (lost v Man City)

Community Shield - Runners Up (lost v Liverpool)

Transfers

Well for the first time in 5 seasons, we didn't win a domestic cup, and we contrived to lose almost every one of the Mickey Mouse trophies - although we did manage to secure the Club World Championship again.

We took home the big two though, the Premier and Champions Leagues, with the latter including some great results - the 7-1 thrashing of Juventus in the final being one of my finest moments in FM. The result also put me at the top of England's Hall of Fame.

Massimiliano Maggio had another fantastic season, the 20-year old scoring his 100th goal for the club already with his second in the Champions League Final.

Kelly Park is being expanded again, with another 9363 seats being added over the next 6 months. This will take the capacity to a very respectable 45,479, which I think may well be the limit of our ambitions as far as the size of the stadium goes - the population of Merthyr Tydfil is only 50,000 according to Wikipedia!

And finally, Merthyr's highest ever goalscorer Jose Manuel Moran is bowing out with 252 goals for the club over 11 seasons, a true legend.

Season    League                  Position  Achievements                  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South       1st       Blue Square South Champions, Promoted
2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st       Blue Square Premier Champions, Promoted
2012/13   Coca-Cola League Two    4th       Play-Off Winners, Promoted
2013/14   Coca-Cola League One    6th       Play-Off Semi-Finalists
2014/15   Coca-Cola League One    4th       Play-Off Semi-Finalists
2015/16   Coca-Cola League One    17th      Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
2016/17   Coca-Cola League One    2nd       Promoted
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship  18th      None
2018/19   Coca-Cola Championship  21st      None
2019/20   Coca-Cola Championship  9th       None
2020/21   Coca-Cola Championship  6th       Play-Off Winners, Promoted
2021/22   Premier League          13th      None
2022/23   Premier League          14th      None
2023/24   Premier League          9th       None
2024/25   Premier League          4th       League Cup Runners Up
2025/26   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions
2026/27   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, League Cup Winners
2027/28   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, League Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners
2028/29   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners
2029/30   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners, League Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners
2030/31   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners[b]
2031/32   Premier League          1st       Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, Club World Championship Winners[/b]

Previous Season Reports:

Season 1 - 2010/11

Season 2 - 2011/12

Season 3 - 2012/13

Season 4 - 2013/14

Season 5 - 2014/15

Season 6 - 2015/16

Season 7 - 2016/17

Season 8 - 2017/18

Season 9 - 2018/19

Season 10 - 2019/20

Season 11 - 2020/21

Season 12 - 2021/22

Season 13 - 2022/23

Season 14 - 2023/24

Season 15 - 2024/25

Season 16 - 2025/26

Season 17 - 2026/27

Season 18 - 2027/28

Season 19 - 2028/29

Season 20 - 2029/30

Season 21 - 2030/31

Season 22 - SnakeXe's International Career - England

European Championship Qualifying - 1st (Group I)

Friendlies - Played 1, Won 1, Drawn 0, Lost 0

European Championships - Winners

Polished off the qualifying campaign for Euro 2032 quite comfortably, winning the group at a canter.

As for the Championships themselves, we had a tough group featuring double World Cup winners Scotland, as well as old enemies France and Germany. As it was, we had an easy time of it, beating France and Scotland comfortably and drawing against Germany.

Spain were dispatched in the Quarter Finals, before a tense Semi Final against a talented Romania team. Eventually we managed to prevail on penalties, in one of the tensest FM moments I've experienced since Merthyr were in the Championship Playoff Final.

In the final, we faced Ukraine to win our first ever European Championship title, and though they held out for a large amount of the game, it was easy in the end after Robert Gradwell's stunning strike had broken the deadlock.

All this meant I had finally achieved the ultimate accolade - top of the World-wide Hall of Fame!

Perfect preparation for the 2034 World Cup in England :)

Season    Nation                  Achievements                  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2030/31   England                 None[b]
2031/32   England                 European Championship Winners[/b]

Previous Season Reports:

Season 21 - 2030/31

Welsh Wizard - Carshalton - Premiership- 2018/19 - Season 9 - Challenge Complete

Premiership

Table | Past Positions Graph | Player Stats

Predicted: 6th

Finished: 1st

Premiership title won by one point. It was a constant battle with city who's money is trying to buy the league. But I've spent aload which you will see later on.

Community Shield - Final

FA Cup - Final|Fixtures

League Cup - Final|Fixtures

Season started with a close game with Arsenal in the Community Shield, where we took our chances to win it.

League Cup final we got lucky vs city winning by a own goal.

FA cup was right at end of season and after a long season many of my players were tired which was why we were out played by West Ham

Champions League

Group Stages

1st Knockout Round - Leg 1| Leg 2

Qtr Final - Leg 1| Leg 2

Semi Final - Leg 1| Leg 2

- Lucky to get in Final Arsenal were all over us. I love Away goals :D

Final

Team

Team Stats

Team General

Transfers

Spent big on a defender, mid, and Striker.

Finances

The thing that stands out is the 50mil Gift loan which saved the club due to my big spending:( But I hope my success makes up for it.

Club/Player History

Honours

Records - 1 - 2

Current Facts

Best 11 Overall

Squad

GKs

Adrián Miralles

Diego

Defenders

Cristian Barrios

Dmitriy Verkhovtsev

Mathis Lafarge

Ángel Ruiz

Sergiy Kryvtsov

Mids

Sylvain Germain

Koke

Anthony Annan

Andreas Apostolou

Barbosa

Petar Sarac

Sérgio Mota

Forwards

Giampietro Giacomini

Walter

Vladimir Aliev

Beto

Roman Lachugin

Wellington Silva

Targets

Get a International Job.

Improve squad get rid of dead wood.

Good run in Cups

Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       BSS                 1st                       BSS Champions Promotion
2011/12       BSP                 4th                       Play-off Winners
2012/13       L2                  12th                      
2013/14       L2                  4th                       Play-off Winners
2014/15       L1                  2nd                       Promotion
2015/16       CC                  6th                       Play-off Winners
2016/17       Prem                13th 
2017/18       Prem                1st                       Domestic Treble - FA Cup and League Cup Winners.
2018/19       Prem                1st                       Treble - Champions League and League Cup Winners
-------------------------------CHALLENGE COMPLETE-------------------------------

Crispypaul - Boreham Wood - Season 2014/15 - League One

We were predicted 24th. We finished.....1st. :)

Also picked up the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and again lost in the first round in the League Cup, but made it to the 4th round of the FA Cup only to just lose to away at Sunderland.

Completely forgot to take screenies of the players before the season updated! So can't list any of the top performers.

In other news, Tottenham won the Premiership and Man City the FA Cup, and Blackburn won the League Cup. Man Utd picked up the Champions League and Barcelona the Europa League.

Aim for this season is to not got relegated. End of. Unfortunately I still have a 4500 capacity stadium with 500 seats, and not very good training facilities. Looks like I'll have to sell my stars. :(

Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       BSS                 1st                       Champions, Promoted
2011/12       BSP                 1st                       Champions, Promoted, FAT Runners Up
2012/13       L2                  6th                       Lost in play off final
2013/14       L2                  2nd                       Promoted
2014/15       L1                  1st                       Champions, Promoted, JPT Winners

Congratz SnakeXe on continuing to dominate in all competitions and for winning something with England:thup:

Well done on becoming the best English Manager of all time :)

Cheers mate! Although that's the end of my England career now, Italy offered me the job after the Euros, and I couldn't pass up the attempt to guide Maggio's international career as well :)

Hands up if you've just done something utterly stupid.

*puts hand up*

Leading 2-0 at Leyton Orient after 58 minutes, my right back took a knock and was struggling. Decided to replace him, but clearly wasn't concentrating and replaced my goalkeeper instead. With my sub right back. Had already made two changes in the first half due to injuries. Lost 3-2 :(

And congrats Welsh Wizard :thup:

Thanks

Congrats on completing the challenge wizard! Nice and quick too!

Thanks

Surprisingly quick. lucky in the play-offs in most leagues. Then spent loads on players in prem on decent players. Great work by scouts tbh normally rubbish like assman. And 10.2 just made it easy for 3 strikers.

Due to just English leagues being loaded, Win prem and you got great chance in euro. Only Barca or City could cause major trouble.

GL to everyone still in the Challenge and anyone new stay at it. It is great fun even when you lose sometimes :).

*puts hand up*

Leading 2-0 at Leyton Orient after 58 minutes, my right back took a knock and was struggling. Decided to replace him, but clearly wasn't concentrating and replaced my goalkeeper instead. With my sub right back. Had already made two changes in the first half due to injuries. Lost 3-2 :(

Ultimate facepalm moment!

I do similar things every so often, like not notice a key man is back from injury/suspension for a tough game, draw/lose and then see after that he was fit :thdn: deeeerp!

*puts hand up*

Oh dear :o, i hope it doesn't turn out to be important points dropped. It would be pretty gutting if you miss promotion/playoffs by 3 points or get relegated by 3 points

Right....... here is New manager of Boreham Wood!!

No success to report - I got knocked out of the FA Cup in the 4th qualifying round.... which the board were okay with and I got knocked out of the FA Trophy in the 3rd qualifying round..... which the board were okay with.

Media prediction at the start of the season was 22nd and I was convinced I could at least avoid relegation.........

However, with One Game To Go I found myself here, even though at one stage we were up to the dizzy heights of 8th!! (Cant find the graph screen!!)

It was all down to a battle against my fiercest rivals, St. Albans City on the last game of the season and the pressure was intense!!

I played mind games with my opponents, I praised every member of my squad and really fired them up into this Toothless Performance

And, ultimately, this We just couldn't score goals

I'm gutted - seriously gutted as I type this!!

Where do I go from here?? Start again from scratch or take over another newly promoted team in the season 2011/2012??

How you guys achieve all your success is beyond me!!

I had the same thing happen to my in my first go with Tiverton. I too didn't get the job done in the last game and the team was shown the way down. The sad thing is I decided to try again with Tiverton and so far 6 or so games in I am in dead last with 1 point and no one will sign with me (other than a keeper). I have a leak in the club that as soon as I offer someone it becomes public knowledge and 6 more offers come. If things don't turn around soon I will have to try once more, but it definitely won't be with Tiverton.

Tooting & Mitcham United FC - Barclays Premier League - 2035/36

We had a great year last season, although there was a disappointment in the Champions League. This season was about promoting my own youth players, making a decent profit and hopefully maintaining my recent successes.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We absolutely stormed the league and led by about 25 points at the half way point. I think we could have made 100 points had we not fielded a team of kids on a regular basis in the second half of the season. Oxford got relegated again but won their last two games to avoid finishing bottom.

Community Shield - 15 minutes of quality settled this for us.

FA Cup - such an easy run with such an easy final.

Carling Cup - we very nearly threw it away against Stoke with a weakened team but made easy work of the final.

UEFA Champions League - we made hard work of the group stage and continued our poor away form into the knockout rounds, not winning a single away game. The final was a classic, Milan dominated early on but a saved penalty gave us a chance to get back into the game and snatch it in extra time.

Transfers - the squad was trimmed with a lot of former youth players being sold, along with two big names who were sold in favour of giving my own youth players a chance in the side.

Squad - the number of foreigners is decreasing every year now, with a few more youth players getting their chances. This year I had a great batch of new players come through, with a number of them making an impact.

Finances - I decided to go for a big profit this year. No doubt the shareholders will claim a huge chunk of it but at least it will leave my balance in a decent state which should give me a better chance of a new stadium.

Key Player Profiles:

Adam Bowditch - Sacchi was poor this year and second striker Bowditch became my top goalscorer.

Tom McGoldrick - simply awesome.

Richard Jones - the winger continued to impress after the sale of Blackmore.

Greg Scales - my other winger also had a good year.

Alan Franklin - one of the new youth players who had an impressive goalscoring record from the games he played. Possibly one for the future.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South        5th         Promoted via playoffs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      8th
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      2nd         Promoted via playoffs, FA Trophy finalists
2013/14   Coca-Cola League 2       6th         Lost in playoff final
2014/15   Coca-Cola League 2       1st         Promoted as champions
2015/16   Coca-Cola League 1       4th         Promoted via playoffs, JPT finalists
2016/17   Coca-Cola Championship   9th
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship   6th         Lost in playoff semi
2018/19   Coca-Cola Championship   4th         Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2020/21   Barclays Premier League  11th
2021/22   Barclays Premier League  3rd         FA Cup finalists
2022/23   Barclays Premier League  7th         Carling Cup finalists, FA Cup winners
2023/24   Barclays Premier League  3rd
2024/25   Barclays Premier League  5th         Champions League finalists
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  3rd         Carling Cup finalists
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  2nd
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League and Champions League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL and CWC winners, Carling Cup finalists
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL, CWC, FA Cup and Carling Cup winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL, CWC, and Carling Cup winners
2031/32   Barclays Premier League  3rd         Club World Cup winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League  2nd         FA and Carling Cup winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL and Carling Cup winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CWC FA and Carling Cup winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL, FA Cup and Carling Cup winners

Next Season

More of the same hopefully. I've got a decent number of homegrown players coming through which should hopefully allow me to sell off some of the top stars to get closer to an all-T&M team.

He's a beast. I probably forgot to mention but that was all from the AMC position.

Wow! I'd like to see how a guy I have would get on if I used him as an AMC, he's got remarkably similar attributes to McGoldrick, but I use him as an MC as we play a flat pair in the middle, with wingers either in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-4.

Challenge Completed!!

Oxford City are crowned 2026/27 Premiership and Champions Cup winners!

I havn't posted updates every season as it was too time consuming ontop of playing the game itself, so I'm gonna post screenies from the whole journey of Transfers/Trials and League tables for each season aswell as current affairs. I started this game with the 10.2 patch.

Oxford City came in for Leon Siemieniowski on June 25th 2011 just after securing promotion to the Blue Square South with a reputaition of 1000

2010/11 Blue Square South

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 13th

2011/12 Blue Square North

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 9th

2012/13 Blue Squre South

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 8th

FA Trophy Winners

2013/14 Blue Squre North

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 1st

Blue Square North Winners

FA Trophy Winners

2014/15 Blue Squre Premier

Transfers

Blue Square Premier Winners

2015/16 Coca Cola League 2

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 7th

2016/17 Coca Cola League 1

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 3rd

2017/18 Coca Cola League 1

Transfers / Trials

Final League Position 6th

2018/19 Championship

Transfers

Final League Position 13th

2019/20 Championship

Transfers

2020/21 Championship

Transfers

2021/22 Premiership

Transfers

Final League Position 12th

2022/23 Premiership

Transfers

Final League Position 8th

2023/24 Premiership

Transfers

Premiership Winners

2024/25 Premiership

Transfers

Final League Position 2nd

Premiership Runners Up

FA Cup Winners

Champions Cup Winners

Club World Championship Winners

2025/26 Premiership

Transfers

Community Shield Winners

Premiership Winners

League Cup Runners up

European Supercup Winners

2026/27 Premiership

Transfers

Community Shield Winners

Premiership Winners

League Cup Runners up

Champions Cup Winners

The Challenge was almost completed in the 2024/25 season after lifting the Champions Cup for the first time, only to lose out on being crowned Premiership champions to Manchester City.

The 2025/26 saw Oxford crowned Premiership champions but failed to progress past the 1st knockout stage of the Champions Cup.

The challenge was completed in the 2026/27 season as Oxford City dominated England and Europe.

2026/27 Squad

GK Thomas Moller - 3rd choice goalie with potential therefore has been on loan for the last few seasons. He was bought for £50k back in 2019 from Norwiegan club Odd Grenland and has made 6 appearances for Oxford Cty.

GK Gustavo Casado - Backup/Experienced Goalie. Was brought in on a free transfer in 2025 and has made 30 league appearances for the club.

GK Matt Hudson - 1st choice highly rated goalkeeper of the England National squad, Matt arrived from Leicester City for £450k in 2022 as a 17 year old. Has made 131 appearances for the club.

DR Carlos Javier Garcia - A global superstar right back, Carlos cost Oxford City a whopping £24m from Deportivo in 2024 and has made 74 appearances.

DR Bheki Maduna - Wonderkid right back was snatched from Frankfurt for 13m in 2025. Has made 61 appearances and scored 1 goal for the club.

DL Alejandro Garcia - Joined Oxford in 2020 as a 17 year old from Defensor Sporting for £950k, Has gone on the make 194 appearances and scoring 2 goals for the club.

DL Murat Kayaalp - Recent addition to the squad to cover for Alejandro, the Wonderkid Left back joined in 2026 from Besiktas for £4.8m. Has made 22 appearances for the club.

DC Mario Osibov - Worlds best centre back, has been a loyal servent for Oxford since signing from Braga for £11.75m in 2022. 171 Appearances and 9 goals for Oxford City.

DC Warren Nkosi - Club and Country captain, the ever present Nkosi joined from South African club Jomo Cosmos in 2021 for a tiny £55k. An excellent buy as he has made 216 appearances and scored a tidy 37 goals.

DC Reece Leonard - Another New arrival, Future England centre back Reece was a costly purchase at £18m from Sunderland, but excellent English youth are quite scarce therefore pricey at this time. 19 appearances for the club.

DC/DM Carl Bowerman - The Bolton Wanderers legend joined Oxford on a free transfer after leaving Bolton in 2026 on a bosman due to thier relegation from the premiership. The English International was welcomed with open arms and proved a vital player for the club. He has made 30 appearances and bagged 1 goal.

DM Peter Smith - Joined in 2023 from Stoke for 5.5m, currently a backup but has made 96 appearances for the club. Also has scored 6 goals.

DM Jackson - The Brazilian Anchor joined Oxford City in 2025 for £13m from Brazilian club Athletico Mineiro, has made 38 appearances and scored 2 goals.

MC Lima - Another Brazilian, Experienced Lima has been part of the Oxford City Revolution since joining from Cenclerbirligi for £8.25m in 2021. 150 appearances and 13 goals for his club. Also Contributed with 34 Assists

MC Patrick Blaauw - Top Name, Top Player, Global Superstar Blaauw signed for Oxford from FC Twente for £3.8m in 2022. He has made 156 appearances and scored 23 goals for his club. Also contributed with 55 Assists

MC Diego Gonzalez - Wonderkid Midfeilder from Paraguay was brought in from HSV for £5.25m in 2025, gone on the make 56 appearances, scored 5 and assisted 17 times.

ST Bob Lejoly - An Oxford City Icon, Since signing from R Standard de liege in 2021 for £3m, Bob has made 191 appearances for the club, scoring an incredible 120 times and assisting 46 times.

ST Sihle Meyer - One of the top players in his role, South African Meyer is an explosive forward who scored 49 goals in 49 games for Porto, before being bought by Oxford City for a Hefty £26.5m in 2024. After 89 appearances, he's baged 54 goals and assisted 36 times.

AM/ST Cristiano - This kid must of idolised Cristiano Ronaldo because he is just that kind of player, scores and creates plenty and also has a stunning free kick, the World Class Brazilian forward was this seasons World Player of the Year, Goalden boot award winner and champions cup best player, Signed from Ajax for £21m in 2025. After making 72 league appearances, he's scored 54 goals and assisted 31 times.

ST Frank Jans - Joined from Dutch club ADO Den Haag for £1.4m in 2023, initially brought in as a rotation player, he impressed with 81 Appearances, 34 Goals and 6 assists.

ST Rinat Matveev - The young Russian Striker recently joined from Spartak Moscow for £15m. As a rotation player he's made 24 appearances, scored 5 goals and made 4 assists.

Team Report

Still room for improvement although we dominate almost every game, thats down to our overloading stance on tactics using a no wingers style 4-1-2-3.

Ive used the same tactic throughout my game adjusting only during the match depending on if im pushing for a goal or holding a lead, it works well home and away.

Vs Barcalona Champions Cup Group Stage

vs Arsenal Premiership

vs Man U Premiershp

vs Liverpool Premiership

vs Chelsea Premiership

vs Inter Champions Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Finances

As you can see ive always stayed in the black, its better to gain interest rather than pay it, therfore i do almost 100% of my player purchasing on 30-48 month deals, and if you can later sell that player for instant cash (and for profit), you end up with a nice bank balance and only have to worry about monthy outgoings, in the long run it helps. Although, Its too easy to go overboard with this technique and run yourself into serious trouble, but luckily for us, we're a major competion team and winning these trophys brings excellent cash rewards

Clauses

Lots of outgoings still remaining although easily controlable with Champions Cup participation.

Oxford City Information

Overview - ''Legend''

Facilities - Best Facilites around

Affiliates

Richest Club - Catching up, but i think the club needs a better stadium to take advantage

History

In 2014 we had a supporters trust takeover. In 2019 we moved into our new 12848 stadium and then increased to 19272 in 2022, In 2024 it was increased further to what it currently remains at 25696.

Competitions

Attendances

Biggest Wins

Hall Of Fame

Best Player in my Game - Steven Savage

I tried to sign this guy when he regen'd as a 16 year old youthie from Blackburn in 2018 back when we were establishing ourselves in the Championship, But he choose Liverpool instead. As gutted as i was i thought it'd still be intresting to follow this guys career as his stats were pretty amazing. The English World Superstar was later sold to Man City for a Massive £65m and £200k wages, although Oxford City were a premiership club at the time, our finances or reputaion couldn't match Man City.

Here are his profile pics taken each year upto my current season.

16 years

17 years

18 years

19 years

20 years

21 years

22 years

23 years

24 years

25 years

History

He made his 1st cap at 18 years old, He has a CA of 198 and PA of 199.:eek:

He currently would join Oxford City but only if i cough up up £100m+ and £200k - £295k wages lol

Future

Id like to carry on the game but im in 2 minds of what to do:

a) resign as a Oxford City Legend and apply for another BSS/BSN club and turn them into world dominators, or

b) to carry on managing Oxford City, But only allowed to buy English players, the aim to win again the Premeirship and Champions Cup with ONLY English players

Either way ill be looking for an International Challenge, I recently rejected England, Spain, Brazil and Holland after the 2026 World Cup (Italy Beat England after penalties in the final) due to the rules.

Long writeup, hope you enjoyed reading :)

Archived