The FM10 Pre-Order Thread

Just found it at Zavvi for £24.95.

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/zavvi/10053714.product

I though Zavvi went under, obviously not!

I've got mine from ShopTo for the £27.85.

Mind you if the possible postal strike sometime in October nationally happens (I work for Royal Mail btw) then I would cancel it and buy from shop.

Not sure if anyone has ever seen this site it's a sub site of Find DVD and it's about games here's the FM10 price search http://www.find-games.co.uk/pc/B002K8Q07M.htm Zavvi is still the cheapest but several stores prices aren't listed so worth checking them out from the links on the screen.

Ballotting this week, I believe.

I'm planning on a midnight Tesco/Asda run, but that mug at HMV is very tempting...

Is it possible to buy the mug on it's own? I am guessing not but you never know.

Pirate copy - DON'T go there :mad:

The only copy I can get here in Cambodia is a pirate version; I'm ordering from England and having it sent on. Either that or via Steam.

Can anyone remind me, since I avoided the Steam fiasco last time; if I download FM10 via Steam (and it better bloody have the editors in a place easily accessed), what happens if my laptop is nicked or conks out? Can I get it put on another machine? Or can I fully copy the game onto my backup external hard drive to be reinstalled in case of disaster?

I am sure you can download via steam up to 3 computers;)

I really dont know how you guys can trust pre-order delivery of such an amazing game! I know this sounds sad but I have for the last 3 years gone to ASDA at a minute before midnight on the of the release date to pick my copy up. So at 00:01am I on the 30th of October, I will be....AT ASDA!!

I'm glad theres a thread for this. I was just wondering whether I should pre order it off STEAM or am I likely to have problems doing it that way.

Also, I pre-ordered off Play last year and they were shocking, it was out on the Friday I didn't receive my copy till Monday despite pre ordering it about a month before it was out. Was gutting so I don't want to take that risk again.

• 1 month later...

Archived