All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Welcome to my little experiment. I know... FM20 is already a bit dated but here we are. This is one for the nostalgics as I will be basing it on the 1988/89 season. I reproduced the squads of 16 teams (6 from Spain, 5 from Italy and England) and let them fight in a Super League format (plus national trophies plus a cup competition) Some rules / edits: - I removed all current players with a CA of 118 and above. Also removed the top 100 managers (or so). This is so that these teams stick to vintage players. - The players I added are the squads for the 16 teams and some futures signings that they did in real life, those will be playing in the teams they were in 1988. - I added 48 managers that coached these teams in 1988 and subsequent years. The rest of the staff is modern day. - The stats for the players depend on UEFA rankings, the teams they played on and their classification during the years they played and the amount of games they played. This is going to hurt for the English teams because they were banned from European football during these dates. - I am unemployed and won't be managing a team. I like to see how the AI fends for itself. I have compiled a few screenshots from the season preview for you to get an idea of the setup. DISCLAIMERS: - The pace that I take with FM is normally quite slow as I watch every game (and possibly will report them). I hope you are interested. - I support Real Oviedo and that's why I got them and Sporting (our rivals) in. As I followed a set method to produce the player's rankings and the money clubs make, rest assured the game will not suffer any bias. - I am compiling a Facepack for the save but it's a work in progress so you will see some pictures / videos with some images. I will be completing them with time.
  3. @Willian Roles and duties are optimised, changes may have a negative effect
  4. Likely the file has been updated to version 24.4 only, with no other changes, but that's an educated guess from my side.
  5. Love these tactics and want to try one. Will the tactic still be effective if I changed the FB (A) to WB (S) or WB (A)? Thank you Knap
  6. The only PI's I use are: both wingers: cut inside AMC: roam + move into channels That's it
  7. 24.4 on the main menu means it has updated. The database changes for the last update are included within the 24.3 database set-up when starting a new game.
  8. Today
  9. FM24.4 ME24.2 DARK SIDE OF MOON 4231 A MT TH P97 FA FM24.4DARKSIDEOFMOONKnap 4231 A MT TH P97 F.fmf
  10. FM24.4 ME24.2 DARK SIDE OF MOON 4231 A MT TH P97 FA CC FM24.4DARKSIDEOFMOONKnap 4231 A MT TH P97 FC.fmf
  11. Never broken my hand, but I have broken a finger catching a ball as a goalkeeper before. No clue how it happened, it was just a shooting pain in my finger as I caught it and then it got swollen and I went to the ER the next day when it kept getting worse.
  12. that is a poor intake, the first for a while and remarkably short. there seems like a lot of very short centre midfielders in this FM.
  13. I have the game on steam and I’m wandering if my football manager has updated prooperly it has the correct latest 24.4 on the main menu but there are no transfers update from April for the USA transfer window and also klopp and tuchel are not leaving at end of season when I start a new save which I thought was meant to happen. Does this mean the latest patches and update hasn’t worked? Thanks in advance
  14. Have you deleted certain files to circumvent lisences? There is a file in there that should stop these types of names from generating, but I've noticed that most guides tell you to delete the file for whatever reason. Could be that, or that this combo should be added to it.
  15. This issue seems mostly prevalent in goalkeepers who I released, outfield players released in similar circumstances are willing to enter negotiations.
  16. Still not fixed in FM24. I've now realized that I'm part of the problem here as I keep buying your games even though you don't fix the issues that I've taken the time to document and post. So I'm going to remedy that myself by not purchasing another one of your games until you can prove to me that you've fixed this issue.
  17. Same with contract extensions, once they sniff around they won't sign a new deal.
  18. EFKnap 424 HP HUB MC p105 ecfacc? Great great tactic. For MID, sub, top on Ankaragucu im Turkey
  19. Sorry guys, I have some general problems with upload on my PC. Trying to solve it.
  20. Youth Intake day. Mar 2056. It doesn't look great. 2 centre-backs is great, but 1 at 5'8" and the other at 5'9" is not exactly what I was hoping for. Ah well.
  1. Load more activity