Patch 8.0.1. Shots to Goal Ratio not fixed - SHOCKING!! SI Please answer - believe to be related to Closing down and Long shots bug

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 101east:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rich_Millers:

why cant i edit my post?

anyways, does anybody else feel that fm doesnt have the playability that champ 01-02 series did? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was the best version ever...far from the fm of today </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES.. is there an 2007/08 update for CM01/02 or CM 03/04?? I don't wanna play FM08 anymore..

############################################

#Is CM2008 better than FM? I thought always#

#that FM is better, but did anybody played #

#it??......................................#

############################################

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ljdzsgffk:

Have SI admitted that there are too many one-on-one chances in the game yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, because no-one's proved it yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamianY2J:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ljdzsgffk:

Have SI admitted that there are too many one-on-one chances in the game yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, because no-one's proved it yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok well go and take a look at the screenshots again and stop rambling on about tactics.

As somebody said earlier, tactics have absolutely nothing to do with whether a striker misses 95% of one on one chances.

The fact we are noticing this problem shows that we have good tactics because we are seeing so many easy chances missed.

I do not have time to take screenshots of every bloody match, I have posted extensive proof from one match and I would hope SI would take my word for it that it happens in all games. I am not part of SI's testing team therefore I am not going to act like I am by spending days taking screenshots.

As I expected, now my team is actually good I too am creating and missing **** loads of chances. I'm using the same tactic as last season, yet now I have some decent players i'm creating and missing a ridiculous amount of chances.

I'll have some stats soon..

to be honest all we need to do in this version is to pack the midfield so that when we shoot ( 99% the keeper saves ) we have got players to get the rebound.

i agree though, most of the time i am facing super keepers (MOM) and the ball always seem to have a magnet in it and it always flys to the bar. It hits the woodwork! Bleh.

Weird **** is that sometimes even when my players get the rebound, the keeper is like at the near post and my player is at the far post and yet he still fires it to the keeper. So unrealistic.

The game seems to have totally changed for me since the patch. Superkeepers in many matches. Few chances to opposition yet they regularly take their chances. And also defensive midfielders constantly getting a match rating of 6 no matter how I try to adjust individual tactics or team tactics. Playing ManU so got quality players in that position. They were quite often getting 8s before patch but now they're lucky to get a 7.

Is this supposed to be added realism?

Im not seeing any problems with this to be honest, im baffled why so many are having problems.

In my first 12 games Ive score 32 goals conceded 4, and no goalie of the AI has been man of the match. I'm scoring one on ones, and I'm roughly putting away 33% of the chances I make, for example 9 shots and 3 are scored.

I'm Torquay in the Conference by the way.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Major Raver:

Im not seeing any problems with this to be honest, im baffled why so many are having problems.

In my first 12 games Ive score 32 goals conceded 4, and no goalie of the AI has been man of the match. I'm scoring one on ones, and I'm roughly putting away 33% of the chances I make, for example 9 shots and 3 are scored.

I'm Torquay in the Conference by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm with you. i'm scoring roughly 33% of shots on target.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nukehim47:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamianY2J:

ok well go and take a look at the screenshots again and stop rambling on about tactics.

As somebody said earlier, tactics have absolutely nothing to do with whether a striker misses 95% of one on one chances.

The fact we are noticing this problem shows that we have good tactics because we are seeing so many easy chances missed.

I do not have time to take screenshots of every bloody match, I have posted extensive proof from one match and I would hope SI would take my word for it that it happens in all games. I am not part of SI's testing team therefore I am not going to act like I am by spending days taking screenshots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the last time, there is no proof. Screenshots posted by a few people is not proof.

Some people have the problem, some don't. So, it shows that some people can alter their tactics to create a situation where they are taking their chances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For the last time, there is no proof. Screenshots posted by a few people is not proof. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, its not for the last time. I think the screen shots presently here are clear evidence of a match engine problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by big_bob:

Here is the november 2007 update for CM 01-02

http://champman0102.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?t=3074

I will go back to CM 01-02 before they fix FM 2008. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sold

I disagree.

The screenshots only show the fact that they didnt have many goals compared to shots on target, and that their players occasionally miss one on ones.

That's all it shows.

It doesn't show a consistent bad pattern (and it takes more than a few games to count as a pattern), and it doesn't show anything wrong with the game engine.

Also, it only shows a problem with some people, even further evidence that it's not neccessarily anything wrong with the engine.

If a problem can be identified beyond any doubt, I'd be happy to accept it so that it can be fixed - it'd benefit my own game too - but as yet, I'm not convinced anything is wrong with the game generally.

SI solved the closing down bug, but now there are others. The super keepers bug and the super strikers bug.

Any striker with decent pace can passes easily through your defenders and score loads of goals. And you can't do anything to change it.

I wonder why don't SI bring back FM 2007 match engine, it's much better than the FM 2008 one.

it would show a consistent bad pattern if I posted screenshots from every match.

I have better things to do though, plus people like Damien would still claim it's tactics icon_rolleyes.gif

I have played the series since CM2, I know when there is a problem.

You can't keep shooting people down just because you can't see it yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by This field intentionally left blank:

Ok, so you disagree; that doesn't give you the right to declare the issue closed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did I declare the issue closed?

I just thought i'd reiterate that people shouldn't just accept there's a problem and demand answers. I was making the point that it hasn't been shown for sure that there is a problem, and that's why the only SI comment in this thread is one to say "there's no problem".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nukehim47:

it would show a consistent bad pattern if I posted screenshots from every match.

I have better things to do though, plus people like Damien would still claim it's tactics icon_rolleyes.gif

You can't keep shooting people down just because you can't see it yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And just because it's happening to you, it doesn't mean there's a problem affecting everyone. There's been countless of people posting in here to say they don't have a problem. If you think it's a serious game error - an error with the coding - then can you explain why it's not happening to everyone?

Some people are able to use tactics and other things to stop this from happening, and score a high percentage of their chances.

Even the topic starter Fred the Red said that after adjusting his tactics, he saw a difference in the number of chances he scored. With a bit more adjustment, I'm sure he'd see further improvements. This goes a little way to proving my point - this problem is avoidable, and many people have done so.

I do not have time to take screenshots of every bloody match, I have posted extensive proof from one match and I would hope SI would take my word for it that it happens in all games. I am not part of SI's testing team therefore I am not going to act like I am by spending days taking screenshots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the last time, there is no proof. Screenshots posted by a few people is not proof.

Some people have the problem, some don't. So, it shows that some people can alter their tactics to create a situation where they are taking their chances. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but I think it is a sad state of affairs if the adjustment of the tactics to which the Fred the Red has referred does much to dictate a user's success in one-on-one situations. Naturally training must have a bearing, but I would not expect, when any of my players go through on goal, for them to be considering the tempo the team is playing at, or the creative freedom he has been granted. If this is the case, then the tactical complexity of FM is starting to have some very nasty side-effects in my view.

Now, this I will concede.

To me, tactics have a major and perhaps too big impact on how the game plays and the result.

Whether this is realistic or not, I suppose it is, and I know SI are trying to achieve realism, but the tactics do something annoy me.

I guess SI can't win - a lot of people want realism, and I guess complicated tactics is part of that.

You can't keep shooting people down just because you can't see it yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And just because it's happening to you, it doesn't mean there's a problem affecting everyone. There's been countless of people posting in here to say they don't have a problem. If you think it's a serious game error - an error with the coding - then can you explain why it's not happening to everyone?

Some people are able to use tactics and other things to stop this from happening, and score a high percentage of their chances.

Even the topic starter Fred the Red said that after adjusting his tactics, he saw a difference in the number of chances he scored. With a bit more adjustment, I'm sure he'd see further improvements. This goes a little way to proving my point - this problem is avoidable, and many people have done so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say the a lot people don't notice it for a number of reaons:

1. They don't watch the 2D pitch

2. They don't have very good tactics that create good one on one chances.

3. It is still easy enough to win games, (I am nearly top of the table) but it really ****es me off what has happened to the match engine.

I put it to you, why should I have to change my tactic to get around a fault in the match engine?

It wouldn't help anyway though because as I have said before if my tactic is creating lots of chances (i.e. plently of one on ones) there is nothing to improve on.

Looks very likely now that I am going back to FM07 as the one on one bug is making me look up at the ceiling too often & say "Why? Why? Why?". And SI say they do not recognise it as not enough proof has been posted??!! They must be playing a completely different game or don't know where to find their own forums. I thought £22.97 was a bargain for FM08, now it is looking like a waste.

Even the topic starter Fred the Red said that after adjusting his tactics, he saw a difference in the number of chances he scored. With a bit more adjustment, I'm sure he'd see further improvements. This goes a little way to proving my point - this problem is avoidable, and many people have done so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. It is still easy enough to win games, (I am nearly top of the table) but it really ****es me off what has happened to the match engine.

I put it to you, why should I have to change my tactic to get around a fault in the match engine?

It wouldn't help anyway though because as I have said before if my tactic is creating lots of chances (i.e. plently of one on ones) there is nothing to improve on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There have been plenty of people posted who are having a lot of shots on goal and are getting 25-40% goals to shots on target ratio.

I put it back to you that it is not a fault of the match engine. If it was, then there would be no solution.

As it is, there have been plenty of people who have not experienced it, and even if they have, they've managed to alter some tactical part and seen it improve.

If it was a fault, then things wouldn't improve.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sleeper77:

Looks very likely now that I am going back to FM07 as the one on one bug is making me look up at the ceiling too often & say "Why? Why? Why?". And SI say they do not recognise it as not enough proof has been posted??!! They must be playing a completely different game or don't know where to find their own forums. I thought £22.97 was a bargain for FM08, now it is looking like a waste. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SI aren't saying that. I am. And SI are playing the same game as you, and for some strange reason, they're not experiencing it. Neither are a lot of other people.

It wouldn't help anyway though because as I have said before if my tactic is creating lots of chances (i.e. plently of one on ones) there is nothing to improve on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There have been plenty of people posted who are having a lot of shots on goal and are getting 25-40% goals to shots on target ratio.

I put it back to you that it is not a fault of the match engine. If it was, then there would be no solution.

As it is, there have been plenty of people who have not experienced it, and even if they have, they've managed to alter some tactical part and seen it improve.

If it was a fault, then things wouldn't improve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the problem isn't necessarily with poor goal to shots ratio though.

In the end the goals do come it's just the fact that it takes so many missed one on ones before finally somebody normally scores a rebound.

I have no dispute with scorelines or anything like that it just feels that SI have made it almost impossible to score one on ones in an attempt to keep the amount of goals scored at a realistic level.

dont care what anyone says facts are facts if i have 2 strikers that have got 15+ for everythink u need , shoot, composure, pace etc and they both combined have 15 shots on goal then unless its buffon or cech in goal i should score a healthy amount and not draw with portsmouth 1-1 and some unknown keep named foster gets a 8 and mom and i draw!!

Damian: roughly 1/1.5. Go watch some football and you'll see this to be true. Especially at the top level.

It doesn't even matter to me that its not a bug, if its intentional that a bad tactic=many missed 'easy' chances SI made a huge mistake. The only reply SI have made is to say there is no long shot bug, they have not answered our concerns of whether having the 'incorrect' tactic can lead to ostensibly dominating but losing to the only chance of the opponent.

Damian...I like the way no one seemed to comment on my tips on how to utilize strikers. (I must be an idiot though since I haven't played this game since CM 01/02...)

My tactics are primarily striker-attacking oriented and I convert more than 50% of my one-on-one chances. Maybe instead of complaining, actually heed someone else's advice.

Jordan, a lovely useless post mocking people. GOOD JOB.

Does it not strike you as counter intuitive and you know unrealistic that tactics can effect the outcome of one-on-ones? If not then fine go back to a world where world class strikers are only clinical because their coach selected the right creative freedom setting.

Not impressed- it actually looks that rather than fix closing down and the poor defending that the choice was to cripple the effectiveness of strikers.

Just had a game where my ultra quick striker missed 2 one on ones by the FM07 method of running towards the corner flag and allowing the defenders he had previously left yards behind to catch up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davhislop:

dont care what anyone says facts are facts if i have 2 strikers that have got 15+ for everythink u need , shoot, composure, pace etc and they both combined have 15 shots on goal then unless its buffon or cech in goal i should score a healthy amount and not draw with portsmouth 1-1 and some unknown keep named foster gets a 8 and mom and i draw!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which keeper is that? ben foster? if it is then he's not unknown

i'm sure kuyt is quite good with stats. shevchenko? morientes?

morientiez is doing quite well with his new club. could it be to do with the tactics at liverpool? maybe it was the style of play in the english leagues? all have an effect.

To expand slightly:

Realistic: a tactic determines how many chances are created and the quality of chances.

Unrealistic: a tactic determines whether players score from one-on-ones.

Thats fairly simple isn't it? All i want to know is what SI have to say not what the same 4 people calling me stupid have to say.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by earmack:

To expand slightly:

Realistic: a tactic determines how many chances are created and the quality of chances.

Unrealistic: a tactic determines whether players score from one-on-ones.

Thats fairly simple isn't it? All i want to know is what SI have to say not what the same 4 people calling me stupid have to say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree with you.

SI just need to explain us the point that you expressed so well in this thread.

I just had Rooney play an amazing match against a slightly attacking Wigan side (this is because they dont have 11 players in their penalty box). He had 4 shots with all on target, all one-on-ones. How many goals? 3. The maximum number of defenders around him were 2.

In fact, I think this is a pattern. Against better sides, opponents have attacked and so I've had more goals. For example, against Fiorentina, who are 1st in Serie A, I beat them 5-3, with Rooney scoring 4.

Therefore, I think its down to the quality of your oppenent. If they are better, they will attack more and defend less so your strikers will have better quality chances and so score more.

However, I still think the number of one-on-ones per match is ridiculous and should be fixed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arrogant Chairman:

SI... DO SOMETHING!

okay okay icon_razz.gif

I'm seriously waiting patch 8.0.2 before xmas. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will be lucky if you get it in jan xD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JordanC:

Damian...I like the way no one seemed to comment on my tips on how to utilize strikers. (I must be an idiot though since I haven't played this game since CM 01/02...)

My tactics are primarily striker-attacking oriented and I convert more than 50% of my one-on-one chances. Maybe instead of complaining, actually heed someone else's advice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right then, I'll start Frazier Campbell alone up top in my next game vs. Chelsea. icon_rolleyes.gif

I am now to the point where I pray my strikers hit it at the keeper so maybe I can bury the rebound. Haven't got any stats or whatnot, but I would estimate my strikers (Rooney, Tevez, Saha and Menez) have missed their last 6 or 7 one vs one chances.I'll admit that I do play quick tempo, but it's absolutely daft to me to think that affects my 1 v 1 ratio.

And to Damian Y2J, from what I have seen the problem seems to be more prevalent in top sides, for whatever reason. But just because only 25% of ford focus' break down does not mean there is not a problem.

There seems to have been a substantial toning down of striker's finishing ability with the new patch.

That isn't a bad thing.

What is annoying is that when the striker manages to get a one on one on target, the Div 2 goalie, (one on ones 4, reflexes 9, positioning, 6) pulls off a wonder save. Not just once, but two three, four times in game.

Not just one goalie a season, they are all at it!

Maybe a little tweak is needed. Buffon I can imagine might save half of these one on chances even against a good striker. A washed out, overweight Div 2 goalie with chalk knees?

I think not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyrap465:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JordanC:

My tactics are primarily striker-attacking oriented and I convert more than 50% of my one-on-one chances. Maybe instead of complaining, actually heed someone else's advice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right then, I'll start Frazier Campbell alone up top in my next game vs. Chelsea. icon_rolleyes.gif

I am now to the point where I pray my strikers hit it at the keeper so maybe I can bury the rebound. Haven't got any stats or whatnot, but I would estimate my strikers (Rooney, Tevez, Saha and Menez) have missed their last 6 or 7 one vs one chances.I'll admit that I do play quick tempo, but it's absolutely daft to me to think that affects my 1 v 1 ratio.

And to Damian Y2J, from what I have seen the problem seems to be more prevalent in top sides, for whatever reason. But just because only 25% of ford focus' break down does not mean there is not a problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but the focus is a lovely car and mine has never broken down icon_biggrin.gif

Right I have now recorded statistics from 50 games which I have been logging on a spreedsheet I created.

Season 1

Background: I am Leeds and it is my 3rd season in the Premiership, I have built a good team with a solid tactic and I finished 3rd in the last season. The statistics don’t include the start of the season as I started logging about 11 games in – I won the league in this season. I believe my team was very average and had no world class strikers.

My Stats

57% of all shots attempted are on target. (379 shots, 215 on target)

14% of these shots led to goals - (379 shots, 54 goals)

25% of shots which were on target resulted in a goal (215 shots on target, 54 goals)

Thes remained fairly consistent over the season and looking at the above I believe these to be fairly reasonable. I have been trying to search for some statistics on actual shots to goal ratio from the Premiership but can’t find anything. From memory/motd last night :p I think the % of shots on target which leads to goals should be higher.

AI Stats

56% of all shots attempted are on target (389 shots, 218 on target)

9.5% of all shots led to goals - (37 goals from 389 shots)

17% of all shots which were on target resulted in a goal (218 shots, 37 goals)

These are similar to mine and bearing in mind I won the league I would expect the AI to not fare quite as well. But I still think it is a bit low.

Average shots on goal per match = 13

AI Average shots on goal per match = 14

Average goals per game = 2

AI average goals per game = 1.3

Season 2

Okay I now have some cash to bring in some new players, I didn’t go crazy but I made some sensible signings and improved my team a lot. I don’t think team blend has been affected too much. I haven’t finished this season but I am currently top of the league and still in all cups so my team IS peforming well.

My Stats

52% of all shots are on target (253 shots, 134 on target)

11% of all shots led to goals – (253 shots, 28 goals)

20% of shots which were on target resulted in a goal (134 shots, 28 goals)

It’s not massively different to the first season but you can see that now I have better players and strikers they are missing an average of 5% more shots.

Average shots per game 17

Average AI shots per game – 9

Average goals per game = 2

Average AI goals per game – 0.87

So we can see in my second season, with better players I am infact creating more chances AND I am scoring the same amount of goals but I am missing MORE of the chances that I create.

AI Stats

61% of all shots are on target (139 shots 85 on target)

9% of all shots led to goals (139 shots, 13 goals)

15% of all shots on target led to a goal (85 shots, 13 goals)

So we can see that because my team is better it is restricting the number of goals the AI score against me. However you also notice due to this there is an INCREASE in the amount of shots they attempt which are on target.

I have singled out games against "rubbish" teams and lower league teams. These are the teams I should be beating easily and scoring lots of goals against. But this isn't what happens:

My stats (vs rubbish teams)

67% of all shots are on target

6% of all shots led to goals

9% of shots on target led to goals

AI Stats - rubbish teams vs me

51% of all shots are on target

19% of all shots led to goals

36% of all shots on target led to goals

This imo is the problem. I am classing rubbish teams as anyone in the bottom 3, you know the ones who go all season with 2 wins or any lower division team. Also including is any European team with grey players. Friendly games are discounted completely although the effects in those are even worse. You can see from my season stats that as my team improves I am finding it harder to get shots on target BUT I am still scoring as many goals. I believe this is the AI way of compensating for silly scores because overall my results are fine, the only problem is the way the match stats pan out. There is a HUGE difference against very poor teams. Only 6% of my shots led to goals compared a normal 14% of shots, where as because the AI has so few chances they suddenly jump up to 19% converted !

I’m not really seeing loads of shots like some people describe but I really expect that the better my team gets the more pronounced this will become. There IS a problem here, it needs tweaking. I honestly don’t think it effects the results that much, it’s just annoying as hell when you lose to the only shot they have. I think this is just a side effect of the Ais way of representing the game.

This is really annoying- especially if you have built your team around a solid defence and fast counter-attacking.

This is because virtually every chance I create is a one on one and in my latest match (away) which i eventually drew 1-1 I had 11 CLEAR one on ones.

At the VERY least there is a problem that too many one v one situations occur as defenders just cannot cope with balls over the top and quick players, this isnt just through the middle either DR/DLs cannot get near my wingers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fred_the_Red:

People who are saying that no one else is experiencing this shots to goal ratio makes me laugh. This thread has reached 5 pages FFS. No problem my arse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be fair they may well not have- as it could be down to style of play.

Arsenal

41 shots

32 Shots on Target

9 Shots off Target

Goals Scored 1 - Adebayor

Forwards used: Gilardino, Adebayor, Van Persie

Aston Villa

4 Shots

2 on Target

2 Off Target

Goals 1 - Young

Is this a fooking joke? will post the screen if nessasary.

And i know this isnt my tactic, since Patch 90% of my games are like this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tef1on:

Arsenal

41 shots

32 Shots on Target

9 Shots off Target

Goals Scored 1 - Adebayor

Forwards used: Gilardino, Adebayor, Van Persie

Aston Villa

4 Shots

2 on Target

2 Off Target

Goals 1 - Young

Is this a fooking joke? will post the screen if nessasary.

And i know this isnt my tactic, since Patch 90% of my games are like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if thats the case for you then you are either experiencing some really bad luck, a bug or your strikers are just pansies. my games never turn out like that i have yet to play a game where i had 30 shot son goal. i played against roma and they had almost twice the amount of shots i had and i won 2-0 but to be honest they only had 2 shots on target.

Archived