CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

Also, we need to

SHRINK THE TIME BAR

That way we can see the pitch the way we did in pre-09 times (i.e. less zoomed out).

Then ideally we'd remove the advertising boards too. I mean, what's the point of a load of rectangles that just have "FM09" and "War Child" written on them? It's not like they're generating revenue for SI, is it? All they do it annoy you when you accidentally click on them, and take up space! :mad:

Edit: This could also be summed up as "Ter out, Peter in".

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, we need to

SHRINK THE TIME BAR

That way we can see the pitch the way we did in pre-09 times (i.e. less zoomed out).

Then ideally we'd remove the advertising boards too. I mean, what's the point of a load of rectangles that just have "FM09" and "War Child" written on them? It's not like they're generating revenue for SI, is it? All they do it annoy you when you accidentally click on them, and take up space! :mad:

Even though it is pretty easy to remove the ad-boards; I completely agree.

Also, we need to

SHRINK THE TIME BAR

I think we need a 'shrink the time bar and away with the ads' campaign. Who wants to be in charge? Someone who currently hasn't got a job.

Neji. We need to get inside SI's inner circle. Eventually Miles and the Collyers will join CAMRAD, leaving just Ter and Mike out in the cold.

We need to persuade Ter. As much as we want him well away from our group; he does all the graphics and if we are not careful, he will replace the dots with poo.

I think we need a 'shrink the time bar and away with the ads' campaign. Who wants to be in charge? Someone who currently hasn't got a job.

Have I got the Head of Dot Security job C? I really am a steely-eyed killer :p

I would just be happy with 'New member' though :D

I played with the new 3D for about 3 games when FM09 came out and swiftly went back to 'classic view' after deciding it was total baws.

3D out! :thup:

We need to persuade Ter. As much as we want him well away from our group; he does all the graphics and if we are not careful, he will replace the dots with poo.

I like Ter, but he's always been vocal on this issue (timebar etc.) before. And he's not for it.

Of course. As should the split time slider (the old two instead of the new single slider), split news, and all the other things I've demanded to be option when I'm on a roll before.

Sorry if my manner is offending anybody, I'm on a roll.

Have I got the Head of Dot Security job C? I really am a steely-eyed killer :p

I would just be happy with 'New member' though :D

I played with the new 3D for about 3 games when FM09 came out and swiftly went back to 'classic view' after deciding it was total baws.

3D out! :thup:

golfpunk - you're head of dot health and safety. Close enough, I think. :D

C.

Of course. As should the split time slider (the old two instead of the new single slider), split news, and all the other things I've demanded to be option when I'm on a roll before.

Sorry if my manner is offending anybody, I'm on a roll.

SCIAG - you can have an additional title. You are now also head of CAMRAD's extracurricular activities department.

golfpunk - you're head of dot health and safety. Close enough, I think. :D

C.

Head of Dot Healthy and Safety. Right, time to find me a helmet, hi-vis vest and a bubble-wrap jacket.

If you wanted to appoint someone else C, I could be Health and they could be Safety. Together we could ensure the Safety of dots everywhere :D

Long live the Dots!

Head of Dot Healthy and Safety. Right, time to find me a helmet, hi-vis vest and a bubble-wrap jacket.

If you wanted to appoint someone else C, I could be Health and they could be Safety. Together we could ensure the Safety of dots everywhere :D

Long live the Dots!

If it means playing with bubble wrap, count me in!

LMFAO :D

I liked that one SCIAG! :thup:

What, you mean you didn't like the rest? :mad:

Golfpunk out :thdn:

I need to turn in, I haven't slept much for days. Keep the dots running!

Oh, and we may need a theme song.

Archived