CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heyyyyy ! why am i a enemy ? I support the dots crouchy ! now me go cry in a corner ! :(
I'm pretty sure bjoggi shouldn't be on the enemies list :p

I'm really sorry bjoggi33. Looks like someone has blundered in the admin department. I left Parslow in charge but what does he know? After all, he is just a dot. A simple, wonderful dot but not an administrator. :rolleyes:

So, you're in bjoggi33 and I'm giving you the privilege of being our head of administration to make up for the initial disappointment. :thup:

C.

As head of the mascot department I have a new idea.

Ditty Dotty who is a girl dot to appeal to all the ladies out there that want to join the campaign.

It could work. But seeing as the only lady I know on the forum is Rupal (and she has already expressed her love of 3D - heathen!) it may not be a worthwhile strategy.

Plus, Parslow is pretty good looking for a dot. I reckon that he might attract the lady voter through his charm and sophistication too. :D

C.

which we cold sing as we beat down digsy for insulting Parslow

Parslow forever, 3D never!

Parslow forever, digsy never! :mad::p

Parslow is gay, it's a well known fact :D

Digsy11 - CAMRAD fundamentally believes in equal opportunities for dots and so this is certainly not an issue for our organisation.

However, I have an official statement from Parslow saying that his bread isn't buttered that way and that he only has eyes for lady dots.

Anyway Digsy who have you got on your side? We've got members all over the world now, like our resident Icelandic head of administration, bjoggi33. I'm told that the majority of Iceland loves the dots!

C.

Digsy11 - CAMRAD fundamentally believes in equal opportunities and so this is certainly not an issue for our organisation.

However, I have an official statement from Parslow saying that his bread isn't buttered that way and that he only has eyes for lady dots.

Anyway Digsy who have you got on your side? We've got members all over the world now, like our resident Icelandic head of administration, bjoggi33. I'm told that the majority of Iceland loves the dots!

C.

Yep! So true. Well who doesn't love Parslow :D

why 3D never? i like 3D :( if you dont stop this company right now, I will burn, destroy, fart, and give it to my little bro to play with :D

Fart? We wouldn't want that now :eek:

Crouchy, I'm disappointed to be missing from the members list :(

Archived