Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was dreadful :D

:( I was quite happy with it.

BlueLou - do you happen to have the ParserFunctions folder as the snapshot link appears to error

Your other requests (common.css + SVG) have been completed :)

I've no clue what that means, but thanks a lot anyway mate.

Out of interest, do any of you wiki editors using a Mac? Just need a little help writing up a page. If anyone who doesn't work on the wiki is reading this (which I doubt), I'd still really appreciate it if you gave me a hand here :thup:

And someone who uses Steam too please.

Out of interest, do any of you wiki editors using a Mac? Just need a little help writing up a page. If anyone who doesn't work on the wiki is reading this (which I doubt), I'd still really appreciate it if you gave me a hand here :thup:

And someone who uses Steam too please.

how could you forget me :(

I use a mac, thats the way to go :thup:

Has CAMRAD got a page yet?

I give permission for any of my posts to be used for a CAMRAD page. Must be done, surely?

C.

:D

I'll see what I can do. You're free to edit whatever I put up on the site as long as you register.

I wouldn't mind contributing some articles! :D

I love the fact that there's so much still to learn about FM and i'd like to share my knowledge with others :)

I'll try and contribute a thorough Finance section.

Good to hear swisso, welcome aboard :thup:

Just let me know if you've any questions on writing up stuff for the wiki.

I'd like to contribute some Affiliate Clubs and Finance info, i've done a lot of research on both these 2 fronts in the past few months and i've gained some pretty solid info which is very useful :D

Right, my monthly(ish) check on things has revealed a lot less issues than last time, well done lads :thup:

I have one suggestion. Player profiles are currently documentation of a player's career IRL. Don't you think we'd be better off writing about them in FM, as suggested Here?

Right, my monthly(ish) check on things has revealed a lot less issues than last time, well done lads :thup:

I have one suggestion. Player profiles are currently documentation of a player's career IRL. Don't you think we'd be better off writing about them in FM, as suggested Here?

Completely agree, I've said it a few times but no one has really said anything about it.

Yeah, I'd prefer it that way. Having said that, I'm not one to be giving advice on players so I'm useless here.

Also, what areas do you feel we should expand on in the wiki? Anything you'd like us to expand on. I'd like to have an impartial view on what needs to be looked at.

Edit again: I'm doing a massive overhaul of the Useful Links page today. Basically what I'm going to do is have a look around the majority of FM sites and post links to any page I find that might be of use.

Great, cheers Hamilton :thup:

I've done a good bit of work on the wiki today. Made a few sub-categories for club guides, might do the same with player profiles but I'll wait for stig's opinion on it before I do anything. A few miscellaneous articles were added. Haven't done that "massive overhaul" of the links page, but I did add a few more links.

I'd suggest removing a lot of the player profiles too. No offence to whoever put them up (presumably ssestig), but unless a player release by Crewe is outstanding in a certain version of FM, there shouldn't be a page on him. Gylfi Sigurdsson has a high PA, but does he really warrent a page? I'm tempted to say so. We'll need to draw up guidelines on whether players are allowed or not (much like they have in Wikipedia). I'd say those should be based on PA. If a player has ever had a PA of -8 or 150+, then he is allowed a page. If he is an outstanding lower league player (like Super Kyle) then likewise. The same should go for staff. Mark Vivean-Foe should be moved to the players section assuming he meets criteria. He isn't in the game as a non-player.

I think the page for the dafuge challenge should possibly be re-named "small club challenges", and incorportate dafuge's challenge, Gundo's challenge, JoseRR's challenge, rancer890's challenge, and the other one. Is that practical?

Club profiles- I like the PSG one, and maybe they should be edited to go down that route? However, ideally there'd be more expansion on players in the squad.

Europa League page could use a clean up.

I'll try to help when I can, particuarly with the player profiles.

Archived