The EPL - Football's Answer To The IPL (sign up)

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did I manage to leave myself with £17 million, especially when I did the midfielders bids with the fact that I had £90 million in mind. My midfields really good though so think I'll be playing 4-3-3 when I choose my managers favourite formation.

I presume with 2 of the forwards as wingers, otherwise it would be a bit silly!

Sorry i'm confused. How would that work?

We tell you who we would like to be starting.

You set those players to high current reputations in the editor, making sure that you edit down the CRs of the other players.

The players with the highest CRs get selected by the AI managers.

That's how it can be set that a certain player gets in the squad, even though another one is deemed "better" by the researcher. It can be useful if a player has fallen out with the manager, for example.

Dr. Zhivago has replaced ssestig, I've just realised robertlangman was on the reserve list but I've already said yes to Dr. Zhivago via PM so it has to be him really. Can I ask you to fill out this form please, the only thing you need to keep is that your county is Cheshire. Ssestig's name for it was Cheshire Cobras and you can keep that or change it. I'd like "Americanised" names and you can look at the first post for examples of people's team names so far :) Anyway here's the thing you need to fill in:

Name:

Nickname (optional):

DOB:

Team: (Can pick team name as well or just leave the county name as it is for the moment)

City Of Birth:

Nationality:

Other Nationality (optional):

International apps/goals:

Favourite People:

Disliked People:

Favourite Clubs (county):

Disliked Clubs (county):

Home Kit:

Forground colour:

Background colour:

Trim colour:

Away Kit:

Forground colour:

Background colour:

Trim colour:

Third Kit:

Forground colour:

Background colour:

Trim colour:

Stadium Name:

Oh I'll also send PM's to Paulhartman71, JSalter and tommyh_16 to tell them to get their bids in as quick as possible.

Dr. Zhivago has replaced ssestig, I've just realised robertlangman was on the reserve list but I've already said yes to Dr. Zhivago via PM so it has to be him really. Can I ask you to fill out this form please, the only thing you need to keep is that your county is Cheshire. Ssestig's name for it was Cheshire Cobras and you can keep that or change it. I'd like "Americanised" names and you can look at the first post for examples of people's team names so far :) Anyway here's the thing you need to fill in:

Name: Adam Teal

Nickname (optional):

DOB: 14/05/1973

Team: Cheshire Cats

City Of Birth: Essex

Nationality: English

Other Nationality (optional): Italian

International apps/goals:32/12

Favourite People:Cristiano Ronaldo, Davide Santon, Michael Owen

Disliked People: Dirk Kuyt, Rafa Benitez, Jamie Carragher

Favourite Clubs (county): Essex, Yorkshire

Disliked Clubs (county): Lancashire, Merseyside

Home Kit: Hoops

Forground colour: Purple

Background colour: White

Trim colour: Black

Away Kit: Plain

Forground colour: White

Trim colour: Purple

Third Kit: Stripes

Forground colour: Blue

Trim colour: Purple

Stadium Name: The Cat's Colosseum

Oh I'll also send PM's to Paulhartman71, JSalter and tommyh_16 to tell them to get their bids in as quick as possible.

Hope that's cool

Archived