Winter Update Upgraded/Nerfed Players

DaveMUFC

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Haven't got round to South America yet, but this guy keeps popping up ..

9fM5iOd.png

Awesome cheers mate. I will scout him now.

I signed this lovely Brazilian 18 year old attacking midfielder called Matheus Franca.

image.thumb.png.2658053b7c9b496a0e481e27e1cc355c.png

Franca scored a goal and got an assist in his first game for us.

Another 18 year old Brazilian I have a future transfer for is Matheus Nascimento. 

image.thumb.png.33f6d2892c07db1e7c272a990d05a997.png

No idea if these have had an upgrade since the update come out but they look pretty good as well with potential to get better.

Already knew França from my previous save before the winter update but did not sign him at that time

With the the latest update, I signed him during the first winter transfer window with my Marseille team, very good decision, as he's already in the Brazil National team, scores and assits for fun from his AMC spot 

A must sign :thup:

2 hours ago, nico_france said:

Already knew França from my previous save before the winter update but did not sign him at that time

With the the latest update, I signed him during the first winter transfer window with my Marseille team, very good decision, as he's already in the Brazil National team, scores and assits for fun from his AMC spot 

A must sign :thup:

Yeah he has been really good for me so far.

image.thumb.png.f4bdf08c74b0b04d7ba3005d5f0afaa4.png

19 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Awesome cheers mate. I will scout him now.

I signed this lovely Brazilian 18 year old attacking midfielder called Matheus Franca.

image.thumb.png.2658053b7c9b496a0e481e27e1cc355c.png

Franca scored a goal and got an assist in his first game for us.

Another 18 year old Brazilian I have a future transfer for is Matheus Nascimento. 

image.thumb.png.33f6d2892c07db1e7c272a990d05a997.png

No idea if these have had an upgrade since the update come out but they look pretty good as well with potential to get better.

I could be mistake (I sometimes am!) but I dont think either received an upgrade to their attributes.  I dont know if their PA was changed or not however.

Fulham - Joao Palhinha, Andreas Pereira and Alexander Mitrovic all got bumps. 

Joao Palhinha had some traits reduced and others increased - overall a better player for his role and a real beast.

Mitrovic is a slight bump.

Andreas Pereira may be biggest overall increase of the 3.  Quality player.

1 hour ago, DominicForza said:

Fulham - Joao Palhinha, Andreas Pereira and Alexander Mitrovic all got bumps. 

Joao Palhinha had some traits reduced and others increased - overall a better player for his role and a real beast.

Mitrovic is a slight bump.

Andreas Pereira may be biggest overall increase of the 3.  Quality player.

Mitrovic now looks the part i think... he doesn't have the pace classically needed for the top level but on his day he can dominate any team, and that is now reflected in the attributes me has i think...

Palhinha has had a significant and well earnt boost which puts him rightly in the top defensive mids in the league, if anything, i think he could do with a bit more of a boost.

You didn't mention Harrison Reed who has also had a decent boost.. he looks great...

All in all, i think Fulham have a decent squad to build on  now

29 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Mitrovic now looks the part i think... he doesn't have the pace classically needed for the top level but on his day he can dominate any team, and that is now reflected in the attributes me has i think...

Palhinha has had a significant and well earnt boost which puts him rightly in the top defensive mids in the league, if anything, i think he could do with a bit more of a boost.

You didn't mention Harrison Reed who has also had a decent boost.. he looks great...

I didnt notice Reed, and I'm not sure if he did get a bump.  I could be mistaken.  

Tim Ream rightly got a significant increase.  I'd argue he's still underrated.  He's been so solid and an excellent line breaking passer. 

Leno got a bump.

Willian got a minor bump.  Antonee Robinson too.  Both less still underrated IMHO.

Manor Solomon understandably didn't get increased, but was underrated in my mind to begin with. 

I think Issa Diop got a slight nerf.

27 minutes ago, DominicForza said:

I didnt notice Reed, and I'm not sure if he did get a bump.  I could be mistaken.  

Tim Ream rightly got a significant increase.  I'd argue he's still underrated.  He's been so solid and an excellent line breaking passer. 

Leno got a bump.

Willian got a minor bump.  Antonee Robinson too.  Both less still underrated IMHO.

Manor Solomon understandably didn't get increased, but was underrated in my mind to begin with. 

I think Issa Diop got a slight nerf.

I'm not a huge fulham fan, so may have missed it, but Reeds pace and acceleration as well as his workrate and teamwork seem to be beefed up to prem quality unlike how it was previously 

On 15/03/2023 at 16:45, Welshace said:

Could you send Palhinha update profile?

On 05/03/2023 at 19:20, DominicForza said:

Armstrong Okoflex! Wow, what a name.   

You think THAT's an impressive name, check out his full name:

Armstrong Inya Echezolachuku Oko-Flex 

Started out at Arsenal before going to Celtic. I think his dad is quite famous in his field of work.

23 hours ago, BoobyBlah said:

Not sure if he was updated but I had never seen him before - Kacper Tobiasz.

Looks a brilliant young keeper and cost me just under 4m second season.

He had high potential prior to the update (could roll at a high level Premier League standard), I think he is unchanged! A goalkeeper who has had a bump in potential is Noah Atubolu who looks quite promising from Freiburg.

On 18/03/2023 at 14:10, Welshace said:

Haha.. get off wikipedia my guy...

Nah, just a massive Arsenal spanner who produced and hosted an Arsenal podcast and wrote articles for 7 years or so, who knows a lot more about the club and its youth prospects than the Arsenal researcher ;-)

On 18/03/2023 at 10:10, Welshace said:

Haha.. get off wikipedia my guy...

12 hours ago, lomekian said:

Nah, just a massive Arsenal spanner who produced and hosted an Arsenal podcast and wrote articles for 7 years or so, who knows a lot more about the club and its youth prospects than the Arsenal researcher ;-)

I think I'd retain ANY trivial bits of information about Armstrong Inya Echezolachuku Oko-Flex.  This is an all-time great name. 

@lomekian  Is the correct spelling of last name Oko-Flex or Okoflex?  I've seen it both ways. 

On 18/03/2023 at 01:43, BoobyBlah said:

Not sure if he was updated but I had never seen him before - Kacper Tobiasz.

Looks a brilliant young keeper and cost me just under 4m second season.

Got him for €2.5 mill after 1 season and went straight into my Fiorentina team. He was grade A for role rank compared to Terracciano and other shortlisted keepers I had like Alvaro Hernandez, Andriy Lunin etc. My scouts don’t seem to think he has high potential but his attribute spread for a sweeper keeper is superior to others I’ve measured. Currently he has 11 handling, which is the only worry for Serie A, but his age, value, and room for growth at a higher level I think I can develop him through that with consistent game time. Means I can save money and try to bring through Tommaso Martinelli as well.

Edit: Stanislav Shopov is another one I’ve found for €2 mill where his attribute spread for wide playmaker role is good enough to start in Serie A. 15 dribbling and passing for example, 15 for set pieces too. Again, not crazy potential but I can slot him in straightaway while Nico Gonzalez manages his long term injury. I didn’t find him before the data update.

Edited by wpmk

• 2 weeks later...